[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 940 KB, 627x502, know-more.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7262824 No.7262824 [Reply] [Original]

So, how about it anon? Are you converting people to the [cause]? Are you dropping redpills IRL?

Do you tell your friends and family about crypto and /biz/, discuss ancap principles and geoengineering with your niggaz?

What are you doing about letting normies learn about (((they)))? Come to think of it, do you even know how to talk to the normies anon or have you been constantly fapping instead of doing real work for the [[[[cause]]]?

>> No.7262864

>>7262824

Yes. Girls like it when you keep it 100% as long as you aren't a sperg about it, but parents hate it. Think i'm crazy, told the rest of the family i'm some kind of anti-semite. Don't care, I'm rich.

>> No.7263125

>>7262864
I've been getting a lot of irony for talking about geoengineering lately but I think I'm on the cusp of making a couple of them start to look up at the sky and notice the trails.

Remember to add diversify to your redpills, by mentioning royal bloodlines, muslim brootherhood and a lot of christians as being part of (((them))).

I think people prefer to hear about "kooky" conspiracies more than something that they're conditioned to find racist.

Also remember to mention that palestinians are also semites etc

>> No.7263324

>>7262864
>>7263125
mommy
I'm starting think the easiest redpill to give normies is the tax/fed/irs pill. Majority of people from all age groups, you can ask them where USD comes from. They say the government prints it.
They say our federal income tax goes to paying for roads, schools, emergency services, etc.
They are clueless. I think this is the gateway pill I've been looking for.

>> No.7264002

>>7263324
Nice one. When talking about taxes remember to mention"charity" foundations and how they're tax haven slush funds that spend 7% on actual charity work.