[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 90 KB, 932x494, Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 1.34.58 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7245011 No.7245011 [Reply] [Original]

Pretty solid 1 month chart here from RaiBlocks/Nano all things considered.

Excited to see where it goes.

Anyone have any actual FUD they can share? I'm deep into this project but think at least short term it'll be aight.

Also I think the market will return soon guys, go outside if you're thinking of panic selling.

>> No.7245154
File: 78 KB, 1024x341, dogreporter.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

no one is into this eh

>> No.7245472
File: 24 KB, 384x248, bitconectttttttttt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love XRB/Nano, if the project can really scale and fully solve node issues for good it will skyrocket. I got in at $5 which was amazing.

>> No.7245953

My fud would be the shillers.

Of course when you hold a coin, you're going support and defend it, this nano situation seems a bit more special though.
I feel any slight criticism or hardy questions is responded with huge backlash and just goes on to say how non-nano investors are just mad they didn't get in at $3.

The thread posted on reddit about Binance listing nano made it to the front page of reddit. A listing of a cryptocurrency on an exchange, that has been known to be listed for a while, gets to the front page of reddit. Not any announcement about the product, not anything about partnerships, not new team members or whatever; a fucking exchange listing.

I had followed XRB since it's inception, and thought on multiple occasions about investing but decided to wait it out to see where things were going. I always noticed the sudden jumps in price and then the pullbacks, always considered maybe chucking something in to see how it'd go. The community growth and just attempt to silence anyone who spoke bad or questioned XRB eventually turned me away from the project.
I don't doubt Nano has potential to be a good crypto, but the community (I'm not saying everyone, I'm aware there's decent people) seemingly behind Nano has just become completely toxic. A good community who is able to take criticism and sensibly respond to people bashing their product is extremely important, and is one of the main things I look for when investing in a cryptocurrency.

I'm sure all you Nano investor will see great gains in the future, I'm just not going to fly with you as I don't want to be associated with a community like that, hopefully things will change in the future.

Not really fud I guess, just wanted to put this out there.

>> No.7246185

>>7245953
If you visited the Raiblocks sub, you'd see there were plenty of threads on its weaknesses and discussions on solutions to them. The community is one of its greatest strengths: https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7suvwd/one_month_of_adoption_raiblocks_accepted_here_3/.. I am still waiting for that fabled Binance dump so many faggots were predicting.

>> No.7246267

>>7245154
>solid 1month chart
>shows 70% drop

>> No.7246344

>>7246185
Yeah the XRB sub is good, I sort of portrayed my message badly. Being internal to the community is great, and everyone is helpful and friendly, I personally find when it's outsiders trying to comment on XRB that they get some backlash. I guess, you could say that about most coin situations though.

May still be a dump, but probably only if Bitcoin falls again.