[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 76 KB, 800x350, coinmarketcap.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7228543 No.7228543 [Reply] [Original]

The marketcap of the entire crypto market is a complete and total lie and I'll explain to you why. First let's begin with why the marketcap of bitcoin itself is completely inaccurate, and just as a reminder, marketcap is a simple calculation of circulating supply multiplied by the spot price. Here's why that's total bullshit:

Firstly, you can remove 1 million BTC from the circulating supply right off the top, which is the Satoshi wallet which can never be touched or it will crash the entire market just on the news that it's active. Then, there is an indeterminate number that is very likely very large of coins that were mined very early on in very large numbers and lost forever in wallets that will never be recovered. There are likely at least a couple of million BTC in dead wallets mined by people in the CPU and early GPU days as a novelty that they forgot about or lost for whatever reason. We can probably safely assume that at least 3 million and perhaps upward of 5 to 6 million BTC are lost and irrecoverable for whatever reason. Now again, marketcap is calculated by circulating supply multiplied by the spotprice.

>> No.7228558

This presents a problem because BTC has never once in it's life actually been subjected to an organic level of price discovery, it's always been heavily manipulated during a time when the majority of the value of BTC was from mined coins that had never once touched fiat. You might recall the recent MIT study that showed that the price run up from $100 to $2000 was orchestrated by a single individual doing wash trades with himself. The point here is that the current spotprice of BTC is not AT ALL reflective of a fair market evaluation of it's price as a utility, but merely as a speculative instrument and thus the "market cap" is completely and utterly false because any significant movement of BTC volume into fiat will have a disproportionate effect on the "market cap" of the coin, since the order books are far, far, far thinner than anyone actually realizes due to the effects I've enumerated above about the circulating supply and actual volume of coins exposed to fiat being exceptionally lower than anyone generally realizes or acknowledges. Now on to the alt market:

All of the alts with the exception of Ethereum and to a lesser extent Litecoin are merely doublings of the fiat value of their respective fiat on ramps. However, even Ethereum was only obtainable by purchasing with BTC or mining it for a significant period during early adoption, giving us another example of a thin market that has never actually seen any significant organic price discovery of the underlying asset's utility value. So, we can safely estimate roughly 50%-60% of the circulating supply of ETH has never touched fiat, and upwards of 95%+ of alts have never touched fiat whatsoever.

>> No.7228592

Thus, at the very least, 70%-80% of the alt market DOES NOT represent an actual influx of fiat into the market, but a mere artificial doubling of the fiat price of the fiat onramps used to purchase those coins. Meaning, when you buy BTC to buy an alt, fiat value goes into the market raising the "market cap" of BTC, but when you purchase your alt with BTC, the marketcap of BTC doesn't go down to represent a transference of fiat value to that alt, it merely pumps the "market cap" of that alt, artificially doubling the "market cap" of the entire crypto market.

So, are we in a bubble? Well, I would say no we're not, because this market is absurdly thin compared to the perception of it's value due to the effects described above. The reason this market is so insanely volatile, and the reason there is such a stark crash from such a sharp peak, is that there is in reality likely a mere $60 to $120 billion of actual fiat in the ENTIRE crypto market, and perhaps even less than that depending on the actual circulating supply of BTC, and especially the circulating supply that's actually feasibly exposable to exchanges, even assuming the owner still has access to the wallet.

It's quite obvious to me that the marketcap of the entire crypto space is an absurd illusion, and that even 10 years on we haven't even seen a minuscule fraction of a percent of the adoption potential of this technology in the public space. Even at the height of the peak when shills on MSNBC and CNBC were pumping BTC with FOMO sermons, we probably never exceeded even 200 billion in actual market capitalization worldwide, at the very best.

>> No.7228603

Linkchain is scam sir, buy mobus instead

>> No.7228623

The overall point here is that the public awareness and adoption of blockchain technology, and the real fiat value of the entire crytpo market is ABSURDLY lower than anyone generally realizes or acknowledges. Coinmarketcap is complete and utter bullshit. Assuming that alts in the top 50 or even the top 10 "have no room to grow" because of their "market caps" is completely asinine. Most notably, thinking that we've even BEGUN to enter into the institutional money phase when the actual MC of the entire crypto space is probably no larger than $120 billion at best is also completely foolish and ignorant.

This "major correction" or "crash" will hardly look like a blip on the radar when we see direct fiat to alt channels open up and people begin to actually invest into projects with working products and platforms, and we will likely see alts 50x to 100x their current artifical and completely bullshit "market caps," even in the top 10.

>> No.7228784

Nice post, but why throw pearls before swine? Your effort is wasted on 4chan.

>> No.7228832

Makes sense, how you figured this out OP?

>> No.7228874

>>7228784

Feel free to throw these pearls before the swine on reddit as well if you prefer. I refuse to make an account at that cesspit.

>> No.7228897

thanks bought 100k

>> No.7228906

>>7228543
While there's some truth regards to circ supply (not as dramatic as you claim), you never explain why it is not a bubble.

>> No.7228914

Thanks just bought 100k

>> No.7228929

>>7228592
somewhat intelligent post but the number of 60-120 billion is WAY overshooting it
Warren buffet had a team estimate that 6 billion of fiat currency was able to get the marketcap to roughly 100 billion in market cap in stock value.
Crypto would take even less so we could estimate that LESS than 50 billion is in crypto very conservatively.

>> No.7228943

So what you're saying is we are all early adaptors and we're all going to make it?

>> No.7228946

>>7228832

Looks like simple deductive reasoning to me. You just have to put the pieces together.

>> No.7228962

>>7228543
Yeah but if everywhere started accepting BTC for goods then circulating supply*market price would be true, which is the ultimate goal of pure cryptocurrencies.

>> No.7229002

>>7228929

Oh I agree with you completely, I was being liberal with my estimates because to most people the entire idea of the marektcap being compelte bullshit is a shock to begin with. You're totally right that 50 billion is more likely, and in reality maybe even as low as 30 billion if you account for washtraders manipulating the price and giving the illusion of actual volume.

>> No.7229058

>>7228943
Also is this correct or am I just being dumb?
>buy 1000 btc for 1000$ each
>btc rises to 10k
>market cap is 1000*9000$ higher while only 1000*1000$ of actual fiat is put in

>> No.7229099

>>7228962
I just realised if we could buy anything with BTC for the equivalent price in fiat this means we made money out of thin air
HOW DOES THIS WORK PEOPLE

>> No.7229110

>>7228543
Address searching will unlock those early amounts.

>>7228558
this is true.

>>7228592
if the market is that thin that would definitely confirm it is a bubble. A bubble only means that the price is overvalued compared to it's actual worth.

>we probably never exceeded even 200 billion in actual market capitalization worldwide, at the very best.

True. But we are likely to experience a difficulty drop as the price declines and miners realize they can't turn a profit at real value which should accelerate the halving. Once we hit that point prices will be dependent on actual use.

>> No.7229172

>>7229058

Well, you'd be correct if all the trading between parties from $1000 to $10,000 were washtrades. This is highly unlikely to be 100%, but it is feasible that someone or some organization with enough of the share of BTC in the market could washtrade perhaps 50-70% of the volume up to $10k from $1k. In which case you'd be correct that only a tiny fraction of the "marketcap" is actually represented by real fiat value entering the market.

>> No.7229177

>>7229099

It wasnt made out of thin air, it was made out of electrons.

>> No.7229204

Well sure, but then you could also make a miles long article like this explaining how Bezos isn't the richest man in the world or whatnot, because of course he can't even take 5% of his shares and just sell them without the company valuation tanking dramtically.

And yes, of course the market cap doesn't represent fiat influx. If tomorrow everybody would collectively decide to not sell any BTC for lower than $11,500, then the BTC market cap would jump by 20% because of just this mutual sentiment.
If tomorrow Russia was gonna say they adopt NEO code in Goverment solutions, NEO valuation would explode without new fiat buys.
No fiat involved, just speculation.

>> No.7229280

>>7228543
About 4 million BTC is inactive/missing according to ''a study''

>> No.7229284

>>7228832
It's simple actually. I can swing 100-200mil mcap coins by 1% myself with less than 500 bucks. Did I move 1-2mil dollars by volume with that?

>> No.7229323

>>7229099
You can say the same for CSGO pixel weapon skins or Runescape Gold or anything virtual.

Its basic supply and demand (and a good dose of manipulation)

>> No.7229364

>>7229110

>if the market is that thin that would definitely confirm it is a bubble

Absolutely not. Bubbles only occur when you reach a critical mass of attention and adoption of a security relative to it's underlying asset's utility value. For this to be a bubble, you'd have to be asserting that we've already reached a critical mass of adoption relative to the utility value of blockchain technology at it's current functionality level. I don't think this could possibly be true as the usecases for blockchain in relation to the financial industry, gaming, retail businesses and the services industry, etc. is far, far beyond anything we've even begun to see yet.

Saying this is a bubble is like saying the internet was a bubble when websites were basic html with MAYBE a few embedded images. We're NO WHERE NEAR the mania phase of crypto adoption because no one is even actually using blockchain technology to any significant degree with any significant exposure to the public market.

>> No.7229411

I had similar line of thinking few months back however there are serious concerns, names exchanges. OKEx claims they have 20M accounts; almost every other (binance, bittrex, coinbase) went through phase of registering 100 000 accounts a day, so.. that's a lot of people. That's my only unaddressed concern.

>> No.7229483

This thread just made me go and buy a couple hundred NAS.

>> No.7229488

>>7229411

Most of those accounts are likely people putting in $100 to $1000 to speculate expecting 10x to 100x returns in a volatile market. Also, the 100k accounts per day was a rumor as far as I'm aware. The real number I saw was from coinbase saying they registered about 100k accounts in the month of December.

If you have some actual verifiable or trustworthy numbers otherwise, please post a link.

>> No.7229644

>>7229488
Sorry, don't have time/strength to do it, I'm EU falling asleep here. Basically ZenCash was listed on OKEx and I remember reading OKEx statement in some interview and their CEO/whoever said blabla we're glad to list a new coin and we have 20 million clients on our great china exchange. As to others yes, I don't remember seeing any proofs/statements directly by exchange, only vaporwave on reddit. 20M is 0.25% of world population and that's extremely high number.. or I'm stupid, no idea. I'm in panic/it's a bubble mode simply because of that.

>> No.7229645

>>7229110
the market being thin is because it's incredibly difficult for the average normie investor to get his money in and out safely without being subjected to rape fees and bullshit waiting periods. new exchanges that pair to fiat will add billions quickly.

>> No.7229735

>>7229364
>Bubbles only occur when you reach a critical mass of attention and adoption
What a moronic definition is that?
Market bubbles are characterized by the polynomial growth of assets in a short period of time. This is quantifiable and observable. Crypto market grew 20x-30x over the last year and it is a very example of a bubble market. The circulating supply, which might be incorrect does not undermine this fact.

OP, you should learn some basics before making these pseudo-reasonable conclusions.

>> No.7229796

>>7229735
>Crypto market grew 20x-30x over the last year and it is a very example of a bubble market. The circulating supply, which might be incorrect does not undermine this fact.

This is the entire point you fucking idiot. The crypto market DID NOT GROW by 20x to 30x, you just THINK it did because you didn't understand anything in my OP you absolute moron.

Read it and try again, dumbass.

>> No.7229829

>>7228543
Its actually a cloudmining platorm.No I'm not joking.

>> No.7229945

>>7229829

>open cmc
>no javascript warning
>cpu use does not increase
How does it accomplish cloudmining?

>> No.7229962

>>7229796
Ok OP I get it, you're just retarded.
> reach critical mass of attention
lmfao. You should write articles for Forbes.

>> No.7230040
File: 1.47 MB, 320x240, 1517578250431.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> he believes the early miners "lost" their bitcoins

Bitcoin is a pre-mined scam coin just like all the other copycats
I was there, 2009.

Even Satoshi mined for 2 weeks before announcing Bitcoin on the mailing list. Check the dates faggot, the genesis block was from like 9th january, announcement is from end of january.
Satoshi mined for 2 weeks all alone.

after that, faggots were mining selfishly for a whole year. 1 year.
before bitcoin left the small group of people reading cryptography mailing list.

> he thinks that 1-2 million BTC does not belong to 12 persons.

lol.

only in 2010, may, was bitcoin advertised to the dumb masses.

>> No.7230099

and my point is, if you think this last dump is by whales. lol.
just you wait faggot, you have seen nothing yet.

>> No.7230105

>>7229962

>the stock market crash of 1929 happened without a critical mass of attention and adoption

>the dotcom bubble happened without a critical mass of attention and adoption

>the subprime mortgage bubble happened without a critical mass of attention and adoption

Yeah, but I'M the dumbass here. Thanks anon.

>> No.7230320
File: 38 KB, 400x400, 8d1d506802.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7229962

> You should write articles for Forbes.

almost spilt my chocolate milk

>> No.7230336

>>7228623
>This "major correction" or "crash" will hardly look like a blip on the radar when we see direct fiat to alt channels open up and people begin to actually invest into projects with working products and platforms, and we will likely see alts 50x to 100x their current artifical and completely bullshit "market caps," even in the top 10.
Pretty good sermon until this part. This is a total non-sequitir.

>> No.7230372

>>7228543
If you want to get a quick minimum on the amount of fiat in crypto just sum the buy orders for fiat pairs on the few onramps.

>> No.7230373

>>7228543
>>7228558
>>7228592
Thanks for these insights in this market that is filled with too much noise. Godspeed anons.

>> No.7230414

>>7228623
Nice analysis anon, however you are analyzing the fundamentals and thus calling CMC bullshit. However, to win in this market today, you don't need to understand the fundamentals, you need to understand the hype. Most normies look at the market cap and set their expectations based on that ("that coin is gonna grow till 350m market cap, then I'm gonna sell", and voila, the coin reaches 350m and then the sell-off starts).

>> No.7230483

You’re right OP. That is something I realized as well and how this is all bullshit. That’s why bittrex announcing USD deposits is actually huge because now actual fiat can be injected into the market.

As far as I know, some of these faggots who own 100s of bitcoin from years ago can easily move the market around, causing these snowball effects and it fucks up MY portfolio.

Even then, I feel like atleast ETH is somewhat better because it was only last year that we saw a lot more of regular people buying into it, vs bitcoin where a little people own most of it.

So I’m hoping with USD from bittrex and Coinbase adding new coins, we’ll see finally projects grow based on real injection of money. Otherwise, the fact that some whale faggots sell a bunch of bitcoin and crash the entire fucking market is bullshit and starting to get fucking annoying.

>> No.7230513

>>7230105
It seems so anon, though you're trying hard to look "reasonable".
Just out of curiosity, how do you measure that "critical mass of attention"?

>> No.7230538

>>7230040
>autism

>> No.7230596

This is why you should be using https://www.thecryptowiki.org/Live_Chart instead and if you don't you're a degenerate

>> No.7230620
File: 246 KB, 599x484, 1 1IUCMCyJIClU4p1sTcKvig.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228543

So ... once the tech gets adopted shitcoin will rise? Yeah that won't happen ... the tech will be incorporated and picked up like trash from a can > FREE PICKINGS.

Crypto currencies will be outright banned once they grow too big OR aren't replaced by "your-country"-coins. I'd daresay this whole fucking project it metastasized into - is a Beta test to see how it runs, proudly sponsored by uncle sam / nsa and whoever ...

As for the shitcoin token? Their fucking overvalued and have little to no application yet.
Some small bitshit tech is supposed to be worth gorillions - jesus christ ...

>> No.7230668
File: 54 KB, 960x763, 1517436386095.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228543
>So, are we in a bubble? Well, I would say no we're not

You were doing good but then you had to go full tulip

>> No.7230767

>>7228543
no shit sherlock, i thought this was general knowledge? what brainlet here doesnt know this shit?

>> No.7230786

>>7230040
>this gif
>this wording
ok now im slightly panicking, i had been thinking about this for a while now, this has confirmed.

>> No.7230869
File: 41 KB, 569x398, MW-FO937_Bitcoi_20170621155338_MG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7230105
Dont help those retarded nocoiners
they wanna stay poor

even with the bloated marketcap we are nowhere near real bubble territory

>> No.7230942

What is the difference in the end, if we have a $5t market cap that is actually made from $200b actual money, or if we have $500b that is made from $20b? won't the effect for those holding coins be the same, if a crash comes?

>> No.7231125

>>7230942

If you have a 100 billion market cap that's only made up of 10 billion of actual fiat, you're going to suffer a lot of massive swings in price, especially downwards swings as small movements of fiat out of the market can precipitate flash crashes.

If you have 100b of marketcap backed by 80b of actual fiat value distributed amongst a large proportion of individual parties, your spot price will be robust because massive market movements would have to overcome investor inertia and/or price momentum.

>> No.7231155

And WEF predicts 10% of global GDP will be stored on blockchain by 2025

>> No.7231734

>>7230105
wrong on all accounts you nitwit. L-M-A-O. you couldn't be more fucking wrong. what did you do to get so fucking stupid? jesus fucking christ

>> No.7231856

>>7231734

>I have no argument but I must shitpost

>> No.7232588

>>7230942
This. Bubble is just the state of a market characterized by overvalued assets. It can be small-scale (restricted to a single stock) or global-scale. The causes are mostly social - "the greater fool" theory etc.

But OP has a mash in his autistic head and is somehow convinced that the size of mcap defines if a market is in a bubble.

>> No.7232781

>>7232588
you're worse for this board than pajeet.

>> No.7232824
File: 281 KB, 1634x1096, we are here.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fear.
Bulls are overbought from buying in during the last couple failed breakouts, so they have no money to push the price up. Thus, the now powerless bulls resort to spamming random shit on forums in order to try to get bears to buy back in.

>> No.7232882

Why does no one on this board have any idea how markets work?

>> No.7232952

>>7228543
make a better one then.

>> No.7233557

>>7229945
>cpu use does not increase
I actually do get cpu use but i always assumed it was the ads.

>> No.7233849

>>7228543
I have to disagree with some arguments OP. I don't believe crypto market cap is overvalued, because value is imposed by the people trading, not by how much money input happened in whatever t-n period of time previous to this.

There are many intangible variables associated to it, and many are related to information symmetry between the projects and the buyers, as time goes by and people start to find out the potential(or not) of a given project, and as time goes by and that potential starts to realize itself (or not) into real world applications and such, the value of the project itself rises and with it the value of each "fraction" (aka coins) of the project go with it. And if one person is willing to pay U$10 for 1 of the 100.000 random coins, it doesn't matter if someone in 2011 paid U$0.01 because the current valuation of the asset is U$10 and that's what people are "agreeing" to trade it for, therefore any, and all of those 100.000 random coins are valued at U$10 at time period t, and therefore it is precise to consider the market cap of the project at U$1 mill... That's the precise process of asset evalutation. Crypto isn't a bank account, it is an asset that changes it's value over time.

>> No.7233926

>>7228543
What you're writing is obvious OP, I'm just going to add that the next bubble is going to be buying ether to get dividends from 'smart contracts' + that money is going to flow from ether sellers into alts (probably not link though).

It hasn't even started. For 'smart blockchain' this is still the innovators phase. Nobody knows or understands what smart contracts are, just like nobody knew or understood what bitcoin was before 2013.

The bitcoin bubble is now done and it's never going back up. All corecuck hodlers are going to get rekt.

>> No.7233942

>>7233557
>>cpu use does not increaseI actually do get cpu use but i always assumed it was the ads.

Its a cloudminer.

>> No.7233945

>>7230040
there's a lot of truth to this post, but there's things it doesnt address which are probably more important

>> No.7234261

>>7229110
Maybe a dumb question but how would a difficulty drop accelerate the halving? Doesn't the difficulty scale to the amount miners/processing power so that the block time remains the same on average?

>> No.7234304

>>7233849

Listen dumbass, if your "$420 billion" market is only propped up by $60 billion in actual money put into the system, then when any significant portion of that $60 billion moves it creates massively amplified price movements that make the market look like a bubble, because markets of $420 billion shouldn't be that volatile unless they ARE a bubble.

Why are you retards so fucking confused by this? The mcap being only a miniscule fraction of what people think it is is vastly significant for determining the rationality or irrationality of price action.

Your lolbertarian econ 101 understanding of market participation is naive and perhaps even willfully ignorant.

>>7233926

>What you're writing is obvious OP

No it isn't. I haven't talked to a single person anywhere that understood any of it without me explaining it to them. That's at least 50 people in various crypto discords, many of them successful traders and investors who never stopped to contemplate what the actual marketcap is of any given coin.

>> No.7234416

>>7229945
>>open cmc>no javascript warning>cpu use does not increaseHow does it accomplish cloudmining?

dumb de dumb dumb dum

go look at the source and watch your CPU usage when you open it

>> No.7234767

>>7233945

>there's things it doesnt address which are probably more important

Yeah like the fact that the ledger is public and we can see where all those early mined coin have gone and how many of the wallets appear "dead," which is a shitload of them.

What's more likely, that someone mined a shitload of coins 8 to 10 years ago and has been very intelligently not touching them for a decade because they believe bitcoin would be worth tens of thousands of dollars, and then conveniently never cased out or even moved their coins during the highest prices, or that they simply do not have access to those wallets at all anymore and that's why they haven't moved or sold a single coin in almost a decade?

I'd say it's more plausible that there are just a lot of retards on 4chan who think they've got it all figured out, when in fact the reality is that the vast majority of early mined coins are lost forever.

>> No.7234916

QASH and the World Book will address the liquidity problem and open up the floodgates for institutional money and normies alike.

>> No.7235216

>>7230040
Can you confirm if the people behind skycoin were part of that small group?

>> No.7235244

Exactly OP.
It's like we've all been margin trading alts this whole time. There is so much implicit leverage with the fiat-btc-alt pathway. I always laugh when I see people here comparing the 5Tn dot-com bubble with our bubble. They are nothing alike. The NASDAQ marketcap didn't fluctuate +-30% in matter of days.

You need to completely ignore marketcap entirely for crypto, it has literally no meaning and you can FUD yourself out of a golden opportunity because you think the Mcap is too high or FOMO into a shitcoin because you think the Mcap is nice and low.

>> No.7235339

And now after the dip so many people have killed themselves and even more BTC is stuck in a wallet that nobody has passwordsa nymore

>> No.7235836
File: 31 KB, 472x461, 1515014988731.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7235339
>mfw btc price increase because faggots kill themselves

>> No.7235839

>>7230040
You do realize BTC had humongous issues when it first started, including double spending and other bugs which made it virtually worthless.

Satoshi at least open sourced everything which is why everyone else made their own coin.

>> No.7235953

>>7232824
But look at this graph of [other bubble]. Bitcoin is only [small percent] of that, therefore it must get at least that big before it pops!

>> No.7236009

Considering the millions of lost bitcoins, is it even possible for Bitcoin to hit $0?

>> No.7236084

>>7234416
you are kinda dumb

>> No.7236121

>>7234304
Illusion can be real. You're being rational and in rational sense you're right. A lot if people think if it acts like a bubble it is a bubble. If a $60b market looks like a $420b market, but acts based on the principles of a 60$b market you have a real illusion.

>> No.7236139

never thought about it this way

damn

>> No.7236150

>>7230620
>Crypto currencies will be outright banned once they grow too big OR aren't replaced by "your-country"-coins. I'd daresay this whole fucking project it metastasized into - is a Beta test to see how it runs, proudly sponsored by uncle sam / nsa and whoever ...

Check out Snordster on you tube
Crypto the end of freedom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BfMFOd0-l0

>> No.7236180

>>7229483
Why?

>> No.7236187

>>7235839
Doesn't skycoin exist to fix all of btcs issues ?

>> No.7236501
File: 188 KB, 650x300, 1516447637888.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7234304

>What you're writing is obvious OP

>No it isn't. I haven't talked to a single person anywhere that understood any of it without me explaining it to them. That's at least 50 people in various crypto discords, many of them successful traders and investors who never stopped to contemplate what the actual marketcap is of any given coin.

Sounds about right, this isn't the market for rational - at least not yet lol ...

btw. do you have an estimate when tether/bitfinex will blow up for good?

... unless i'm serverly mistaken - the people heavily invested are deeply concerned about it since months now ... (charlie lee that cunt sold off his LTC once he looked into the tether fud)

^ and the subpoena was only the NEWS - all the "fud" is suddenly real (no shit ...)

>> No.7236633

Let's hope this is true, then we really will all make it

>> No.7236688
File: 22 KB, 429x322, 1517557353960.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7236150

don't like the "mysterious" touch to it ... sadly its true also real simple - > things have many applications /end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkhUn7nh33Q