[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 399x265, dome.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6938317 No.6938317 [Reply] [Original]

Good evening everyone, I am from three years in the future. I was sent here with explicit instructions designed to avoid an economic catastrophe which could end the hegemony the United States currently enjoys.

To prove my claim, I was given explicit orders by my commanding officers to reveal certain truths which you are free to ignore at your own peril. They are as follows:

On or about the last two weeks of January there will be a push by pop culture icons to publicize and legitimize crypto-currencies. This push will be part of a larger coordinated plan by American economic interests in bed with three letter agencies you have never heard of to gauge interest in a federally backed crypto-currency.

Feedback will be positive and set the stage for what happens next. The CME Group along with CBOE will close the first round of futures contracts having depressed ordinal prices to artificially low levels allowing them to generate huge positive returns. Not wanting to kill the golden goose they will then attempt to ride the wave up having accumulated vast sums as a hedge against what in their eyes will be an uncertain future (at the time) for digital assets.

>> No.6938335

>>6938317

Here is where it gets interesting.

On Friday, January 26th President Donald Trump will give his closing speech at Davos. During his speech, he will mention the positive aspects of blockchain technology hinting at the possibility of a federally backed crypto-currency redeemable for a limited time in the 5 major crypto-currencies of the time. Specifics will be intentionally limited driving prices for crypto-currencies up and into all-time highs as investors and speculators alike position themselves for the coming transition.

On February 9th, during the opening ceremony of the 2018 Winter Olympics both North Korea and South Korea will walk hand in hand together for the first time in over 50 years. This will lead to reconciliation and finally a uniting of the Korean Peninsula as the DMZ is demilitarized. Sensing a loss of control, both the United States and China will attempt to assert control over the situation which will lead to a now united Korea withdrawing from both superpowers and attempting to limit their economic influence by abandoning traditional fiat currencies in favor of a new digital gold standard backed by Bitcoin Core and using Bitcoin Cash for day-to-day transactions.

>> No.6938366

>>6938335

To capitalize on this opportunity Amazon will begin to accept crypto-currencies (I am not at liberty to disclose which) for purchases made internationally further capturing global market share and leading to a retail arms race between Amazon and Ali-Baba with Amazon coming out on top.

The reason I was sent here was because this all needs to happen. This is as much information as I am allowed to give right now but as these events unfold we must make sure they occur as planned as there are entities at work aiming for the opposite outcome. Good Luck to you all and God bless the United States of America.

>> No.6938476

>>6938317
Larp

>> No.6938477

Thanks bought 100k

>> No.6938498

>>6938317
nigga i hope you got a blog i've never been so captivated by blatant bullshit

>> No.6938578
File: 25 KB, 600x367, chaos trump.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

horizon state is gonna be yuuuuge

>> No.6938641

>>6938317
You idiot. Don't you realize you can't change fate?! YOUR POST JUST STARTED THE ECONOMIC CATASTROPHE YOU SOUGHT TO PREVENTTTTTTT

>> No.6938648

> smokes a marijuana

>> No.6938918
File: 46 KB, 1440x900, 1515200655820.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

uhhhhhhh

As someone with just a tad of insider info I can say that SOME things in OP's post actually are going to happen, but at this point not going to say which.

What worries me is that if he knows that much... what else in the post is true?

>> No.6939026
File: 34 KB, 587x256, HST.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6939101

>>6938918
proof or no dice. i can't take all this LARPing my confirmation bias is making me delusional

>> No.6939544

Best larp I've seen all day.

>> No.6939804

thanks just bought 100k cryptodollarydoos

>> No.6939862

>>6938366
man this was some good pasta