[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 220x230, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6849102 No.6849102 [Reply] [Original]

PBOC Spokesman Lui Wang stated clear that there are no business relations to VeChain.
According to China News the Peoples Republic Financial Authority as well as the National Bank
of China are taking measures to stop bank transfers to Exchanges to limit damage to trade companies and small investors as well.
Xin Janpig, Governour of Guangshou stated that regulatory measures against Vechain are in progress
and that the Peoples Republic will never accept decentralised blockchain solutions against peoples will.

Trade VeChain with extrem caution! There is some serious regulatory action ongoing.

>> No.6849130

Fake news. Fud. Neck yourself

>> No.6849162

>>6849102

>fake FUD to get in cheap

lol pajeet is jelly he can't afford a strength node

>> No.6849223

I hereby state that this is all not true!!! Plz hodl!!! Vechain 4 eva!!!!!1111

>> No.6849267

Why the sudden, massive FUD campaign against VEN? Allow me to explain.
In a nutshell, VEN makes almost everything else look bad. This coin has received an enormous amount of attention very suddenly, and upon casual examination it seems to have everything:

-A working product already deployed
-Use cases in industries perfectly suited for blockchain adoption
-A massive network of government and industry contacts
-Confirmed partnerships with industry giants
-Investment and direct advisory by well respected venture capitalists, who are also connected to industry and government
-Proof of Stake, which promises the passive generation of wealth for token holders, independent of market speculation.

So why the FUD? Why do people want this coin to fail? Isn't blockchain adoption a GOOD thing? Not to them. You see, they hold actual shitcoins who's only value is as a speculative asset. The coins they want to hold do nothing, have no use case, have no adoption, and are unconnected to any real world industry or government entity. They hold bags of shit.
When VEN succeeds, it means that suddenly the standards on what is acceptable in this market will shift. People will compare shitcoins against the new gold standard, and when they find the shitcoin wanting, they will move on to something else that more closely resembles what a winner looks like in 2018.
VEN pushes the standards sky high. So of course, the type of people who want to get rich off of scam icos, third world garbage, memecoins, and worthless no-use-case minables hate it. They hate it. Because it's the future. The future has no place for shitcoins.

The future is in utility. Logistics, fintech, platforms.

Blockchain is maturing. It's a good thing for everybody who wants to invest intelligently.
It's a bad thing for those who thrive on manipulation and blind luck.
Enjoy the FUD. It is merely the dying breath of shitcoins everywhere, and the frantic screaming of their bagholders as they go down with the ship.

>> No.6849272

in cases like this it is absolutly necessary to remain calm and sell off!

>> No.6849293

>>6849102
VEN is slowly dropping and not responding to bitcoin raising. Anyone close has realized this by now.

Mark my words. The upcoming AMA and rebrand will be a flop. Call this fud and hold if you wish. Just informing you of what I know.

>> No.6849339

>>6849267
kids bought in at $9.00+ and are now upset because the price dropped a bit. You have to understand 80% of 4chan is now fill with psychos that foam at the mouth like a dog with rabies.

>> No.6849341

>>6849102
fake news fuck you pajeet

>> No.6849363

>>6849293
Agreed. Unless it is revealed that PBoC is a partner then it will flop. Expectations are unrealistically high right now for VEN. This is definitely a sell-the-news event.
Sold my entire stake last night and will rebuy at the 52k support level

>> No.6849375

I will sell half of my VeChains just for caution

>> No.6849376
File: 449 KB, 600x600, woj3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Source op?

>> No.6849402

>>6849162
You don't even need a strength node. I'm a poorfag with less than 200 VEN and I'm so damn excited about it. This pajeet is just an idiot.

>> No.6849462
File: 38 KB, 1200x1165, 7-eleven-brand.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this is the news. act accordingly

>> No.6849506

more pointless fud. you have no impact on the price movement of a crypto with this level of volume. you're wasting your time.

>> No.6849668

>>6849293
Yeah, remember Antshares - the prototypical Chink dividend coin that rebranded and fell off the face of the earth

>> No.6849869
File: 133 KB, 800x697, Donald-Trump-Chia-Freedom-of-Choice.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6849462
Oh look I can post images too!
This is actually the news. act accordingly

>> No.6849964

chink