[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 35 KB, 250x290, voise_single.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6840743 No.6840743 [Reply] [Original]

This is not a shill thread, this is a "I'm all in on Voise right now and I'm wondering whether I'm going to get fucked or not".

Can someone point out some flaws in their business plan? Seems solid from where I'm sitting, decent website and whitepaper seems alright. I bought earlier, just before they announced the exchange listing was delayed and it dumped.

To repeat, this is not a mindless shill thread, I WANT people to point out bad things about Voise, I'm sick of losing money and want to settle in a decent hodl that has a good chance to moon and not help me lose everything.

I will legitimately move over to another coin and provide proof if someone gives me a good reason to. Help me make money bros, I'm counting on you.

>> No.6840898

Same here, fuck

>> No.6840924

Does music need it's own crypto? I see this whole project rendered useless by bandcamp/iTunes or some similar site if they accept a more universal crypto. BAT for example; very soon nearly everyone online will have it, not many will have Voise.

>> No.6840939

>>6840743
>going all in on a music coin

Kek. I have 2k Voice, 1.5k Opus, just for shits and giggles. Gut tells me OPT will outperform all other music coins though based on how little I've seen it shilled here/anywhere really.

>> No.6840964

>>6840924
Revenue to the artists is a big point for me. I work in music and that is huge.
>>6840939
What else should I be all in on? I've lost nearly everything and need a couple of moon missions just to get me back in the game.

>> No.6841001

>>6840964
>Revenue to the artists is a big point for me. I work in music and that is huge.
>trading based on emotions

Never going to make it.

AION and CND, both are basically guaranteed wins since they're PBC picks. RLC is $100 EOY.

>> No.6841062

>>6841001
Not based on emotions, that's based on how many people will embrace it when they realise the impact it will have on the industry. Lack of revenue from streaming and online sales is a big problem for musicians.

How do I know AION and CND aren't you just trying to sell me your bags? Not in a rude way, just need some sort of at least half guarantee you're not on a Discord mission

>> No.6841083

>>6840964
I know that artists recieving a crypto would be great for artists; but I see a more universally accepted crypto (Eth,LTC,BTC), or BAT like I said could become a standard payment for all online content. Voise is catering to a niche market, could be wiped be encompassed by another crypto is it's problem. If anything diversify.

>> No.6841097
File: 453 KB, 280x207, 590.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6841062

>> No.6841140

>>6841062
the revenue to artists thing is pretty nice, there's a few projects doing it (opus, voise, alexandria)
is it a selling point to the average customer?
it didn't work for tidal, and that was a lot simpler than a crypto-coin system
the crypto infrastructure just isn't established enough for this kind of idea to work yet
maybe another 5 years?

>> No.6841142

>>6841083
That's a good point, I'm currently down on Voise and there are rumours of Binance listing so I might set a 2x sell order and get out when it's listed. Diversifying with $200 isn't really an option.

>>6841097
Please explain?

>> No.6841202

>>6841140
The reason Tidal failed is because the benefit was aimed at a niche market of customers, most consumers don't care about lossless streaming, they're happy with the quality of Spotify or Apple Music.

The difference with Voise I feel, is that this will switch up where artists choose to sell their music. If they see that they're going to get more money, and the customer pays the same, everybody wins (except Spotify and Apple Music, but they're fucking the artists right now)

>> No.6841231

>>6841202
Forgot the end of my point. If the artists switch to Voise then the customers will follow. Like Taylor Swift refusing to put her music on Apple Music. Although I realise it would need mass adoption for that to happen, I think it's a possibility eventually.

>> No.6841456
File: 205 KB, 751x600, opusboys.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6840939
Go with your gut anon.