[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 157 KB, 256x237, bN4OuiteTpa9hDbtcK2pZA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6636271 No.6636271 [Reply] [Original]

IOP will be easily three digits this year

P2P platform for privacy, communications, payments (including micro payments), apps and smart contracts!

This is way bigger then coins like SUB, but with way lower market cap.

WIth low circulation of coins and active community, as well as numerous devs.

I see it going to three digits by summer easy.

You have been redpilled anon.

>> No.6636328

>P2P platform for privacy, communications, payments (including micro payments), apps and smart contracts!

Smash together every crypto buzzword imaginable into one heapig pile of vaporware horse shit. Nice.

>You have been redpilled anon.

Off topic, forced """meme""".

Shoo shoo pajeet.

>> No.6636399

>>6636328
How comes that they have already released beta app if it is a horse shit and are having P2P network almost released to the public. Do you research anon. It is a huge project with tens of developers and with it's partner Libertania it aims to be able to provide entire economy online. What you call buss words is reality.

>> No.6636441

>>6636399
>how comes
>a horse shit
>do you research
>it's
>buss words

Learn English before you start shilling your garbage please.

>> No.6636729
File: 12 KB, 250x250, lol-fuck-you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6636441
what does english knowledge have to do with making money or researching coins? You can't even prove a single point.

I did a profile on you.
You are toxically pathetic crybaby that misses every good coins because of his pettiness and invested in bitconnect. Now you are angry at everyone else for saying that bitconnect is a scam and try to put down other coins.... but, the fact is you are too dumb to provide any facts at all.

>> No.6637285

ENG

>> No.6637315

i'm kinda confused. do you need one of these hardware boxes server things to use it? substratum says it works right in the browser

>> No.6637365

so many nercoins i dont even understand. they make no effort to spoonfeed investors despite a massivewave of incoming normies even dumber then i am.

>> No.6637402

>>6637365
>nerdcoins
like all i can understand about this coin is that its some kind of internet

i'm all for it. i even held this coin for a time and sold for profit. i'm just confused

>> No.6637480

>>6636271
Already in since it was like 2$.

>> No.6637513

>>6636729
p o o
i n
t h e
l o o

>> No.6638019

i'll buy it since i've never seen it shilled here before and /biz/ rejected it so far in this thread. thats the best salespitch so far. nobody answered my fucking question though so i take it im not the only one who doesnt fully comprehend how this coin works though and thats a concern