[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 54 KB, 465x576, 1514895271090.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6454890 No.6454890 [Reply] [Original]

So heres my idea guys. Acquire some really nice properties for timeshares and then make digital copies (like cryptokittie) of them with the smart contracts built in and then they can be sold or traded on an exchange. Would build some meaningful partnerships with platforms like salt and ripio to handle the financing. And then the currency of the ico would be used for the trading fees and the yearly maintenance and cleaning fees that come with timeshares. Also one coin would equal one vote because money would be reinvested to acquire more properties. So it would truly be a community built decentralized global timeshare market. I have talked to some devs but they aren't looking to partner they want to get paid to build it, one I talked to was part of cobinhood team. This would be one of the coolest projects in crypto and it has a real world use case for a market that is kinda shitty and scammy right now. I'm looking for financial partners to get it to the ico phase where we would make millions and spend our lives working on a really fun project instead of chasing other peoples moons. How is this not a good idea?