[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.72 MB, 1916x925, asdlvjas.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6353823 No.6353823 [Reply] [Original]

Dear biz

I always read about people complaining they are not making gains and how shit their life is and so on.

I want to tell you that i am hospitalized atm. Nothing serious just some safety checks because of some troubles i had with my heart.

Anyway. I had to close my eyes many times while being here i even sang songs in my head to overhear the suffer of really ill Men/Women/Children.

I am fucking crying while tiping this because i only can imagine what deathsick people are going through... what families are going through. If you hear a person that cries and begs to stay alive you will feel ashamed of the moments you thought your life is bad.

Dear crypto community. I dont wish you gains and lambos and slut cocaine parties. I wish you all to stay healthy and to live life. Now!

Dont wait. Life goes faster then you think.

>> No.6353963

Bumping this. God bless all who are suffering.

>> No.6354024

Health is wealth. Best wishes, anon.

>> No.6354129

>>6353823
i only want rare pepes

>> No.6354144

>>6353823
I came here to get shilled, not feel.

>> No.6354221

When somebody says money doesn't bring you health or happiness. You obviously don't have enough.

>> No.6354280

>>6354221

>Being this detached from the world

Who hurt you, anon?

>> No.6354347

>>6354221
It sure as hell won't bring you mental health.

>> No.6354405
File: 35 KB, 600x600, CGfGLz0XIAA4gfF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6354478

>>6353823
My mom died a month ago. I know how it feels to be apart of the family. It really sucks. I'm 26 and she died young, but I take a step back and realize that some people don't have their mothers in their life.

Anyways life goes on and money makes me feel better.

>> No.6354662

>>6354280
I am pretty happy in any given situation. However, I am also not naive enough to believe that money can't enhance your life. Access to greater medical care and opportunities that you would otherwise not consider.

>>6354347
>mental health

That all depends on steps you've taken to acquire your wealth and the power/responsibility that you have. It also depends on why you are generating that wealth. I for one don't have a void that needs filling, i just realize that it's something that is necessary to allow me to do the things I truly want.

>> No.6354713
File: 111 KB, 512x500, Father and Son.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6353823
>Ecclesiastes 5:10
Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income. This too is meaningless.

Thanks for the reminder /biz/bro, praying for a speedy recovery

>> No.6354792

>>6353823
good luck buddy! hope you make it :) stay positive!

>> No.6355228
File: 9 KB, 238x192, 1515435814417.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This board truly makes me sad. This board is filled with people trying to deceive others into buying useless internet numbers.

One example is they will tell you "we'll all get rich" or "we'll all make it." That's not possible though because this game is zero-sum. If you want to cash out you need to sell and for a sell to be made there needs to be a buyer. Somebody bought DGB at 2200 sats. Did he win? No, of course not. He got tricked by people who told him "it will moon bro."

Another example is someone will tell you "buy X coin, bro, it's totally undervalued." This is another scam phrase because the current valuation of these coins is not based in anything predictable. There is no way of knowing what a "true" value of a coin should be because the price is heavily determined by manipulation, insiders, hype cycles, speculation and pump and dump groups. There's nothing in economics theory that tells you the real value of Monero is $400 or whatever. So when someone tells you a coin is undervalued or overvalued, in reality they have no idea and are trying to trick you.

Also, are you thinking of "long-term HODLing?" Know that these coins mostly have no real world use and these more than 2000 cryptocurrency companies and teams will not be around in 5 years. Do you really know why these companies need to use a blockchain rather than a centralized database? Let alone a cryptocurrency on top of it?

Just know that when it comes to making money - it's purely about getting other people to transfer their wealth to you. This makes people turn into liars and cheats and you shouldn't believe most things posted here.

>> No.6355420

>>6353823

So true.

Also have heart troubles since birth and some other stuff. Was last 3 years several months in hospital. It sucks so hard at young age.
Anyway I hope I earn about 1 mio just to buy me a good therapy for just a healthier life. I dont need anything else.

To all peope with not much healt issues, know what chance you have and be so thankful for it.