[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 626x227, metal-pay.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6035110 No.6035110 [Reply] [Original]

(MTL)

Down to a three week low. Got de-listed from bittrex due to Bittrex being scared. Massive FUD. price dropped 50%... Has happened with SingularDTV(SNGLS) and BitShares in the past and it didn't effect the coin negatively DYOR

easy buy opportunity right now.

Price was double right before the announcement hit and FUD insued

>> No.6035159

"due to bittrex being scared" what makes it so spooky?

>> No.6035194

>>6035159
https://blog.metalpay.com/bittrex-and-metal/

they're going to relist them once their product is fully out. something to do with bittrex worrying about regulations since they're in the US

>> No.6035201

>>6035110
looks like it hasnt even found its bottom yet, friendo

>> No.6035346

>>6035201
maybe yeah. might be a better buy in a day or two, but judging the previous times something like this has happened it should recover anyway

>> No.6035436

>>6035110
give me one reason why this could potentially moon and I'll drop an ETH on it

>> No.6035560

>>6035436
honestly dont think it'll moon immensely. i'm talking about 2x gains here in less than a week. that's my thought on it. Could go more longer term, but i don't play long term hodl game.

News dropped on December 15/16 for SNGLS to be de-listed on Bittrex. Doubled within 2 weeks.

Dipped down after the news just like now then recovered shortly after. somewhat ballsy. could go a little lower before it starts to go back up. nothing changed about the project. people just FUDing in my opinion

>> No.6035769

>>6035560
appreciate your honesty anon

I'll take a chance on this coin - the use case and team seem legit. Price seems to be climbing right now too

>> No.6035990

Didn’t it get de-listed from shittrex due to its potential to be interpreted as a security? I really liked metal early on, I thought it had a lot of potential, it probably still does. But a huge number of the tokens were given to family/friends and “advisors” for pennies before the ICO, there’s nothing stopping them from dumping millions of mtl on the market and crashing the price. Happened once already.

>> No.6036109

>>6035990
Meant to say...Isn’t it getting delisted* i know it’s supposed to happen soon

>> No.6036177

>>6036109

yeah i think so. they're worried it can be classified as a security. so they are delisting until the project is done(supposedly around february/march) when it can't be classified as a security which is why the price crashed

>> No.6036191

Ok seem legit

>> No.6036197

ITS DELISTED FROM BITREX because this is a SCAM. i lost all my early trade money in it a while ago INVESTORS dumped all their tokens while they signed they wont drop for 5 yearS. IM 100% it is delisted cauz SEC is investigating them for this.

>> No.6036286

Metal is the biggest shitcoin, basically a rewards scheme with an app, Marshall is the biggest over promise under deliver I've ever seen. Duped investors by letting people dump onto the market. Stay away.