[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 61 KB, 625x422, fodder_day_1_7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
590205 No.590205 [Reply] [Original]

Your thoughts on the idea of going to north Korea, and teaching them how to set up hydroponic farms?

I hear they can't grow food due to the soil conditions,so the people starve including the military.

>> No.590209

>>590205
Can you speak and write fluent Korean?

Also are you invulnerable to torture?
Lastly are you immortal, so you have the time to teach everyone there?

>> No.590211
File: 726 KB, 254x401, 1411497140304.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>590205
You should do it, I hear their prison camps are wonderful this time of year.

>> No.590212

Can you withstand being treated like a 4 year old by the Government?

>> No.590215

Everyone is too afraid to tell Kim Jong Un that everyone is starving and their technology is shit.

>> No.590218

>>590205
How does this benefit you at all?

>> No.590234
File: 87 KB, 636x358, 194vrvobej8tqjpg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>590209
Can you speak and write fluent Korean?
I bet I could a serf to do it,if i =t meant he gets food along with his family.

>Also are you invulnerable to torture?

I have a major Aneurism,and 2 minor ones.
So if I get roughed up badly, my heart will rupture rather violently.

I'll die instantly, or under two minutes while my abuser freaks out as he knows that he will die because of my death.

>>590212
Probably not seeing how I cringe at the thought of being a military vet,and everyone ass kissing me.

>>590215
They have cellphones.

>>590218
An adventure.

I will either die,or something good will happen.
I don't have a long life ahead of me because of my heart.
Maybe they have a heart laying around.

North Korea is so pathetic,so I guess it would be a pity fuck in a way.
I mean look at these guys .

>> No.590250

North korea built a damn that flooded most of their farmable land. They would arrest you and brand you a western spy. They would view you more valuable as a political prisoner than as someone who could help feed their people because they don't value people they value control. This is cultural marxist endgame.

>> No.590451

I always wondered who are those idiots that go "hiking" or "vacationing" in North Korea, Iran/Iraq, Syria, Alabama, Chechnya if they are not CIA spies. If you want an adventure that might give you a heart attack go ride a roller coaster, or go to a shitty country that's not just waiting for any foreigner especially an American to visit them so they can trade you for a nice ransom and some attention from the world.

>> No.590512

>>590205
hydroponic farms at the scale needed to solve their food problems would be uneconomical in north korea due to a myriad of engineering and organizational difficulties which I am wholly unqualified to explain but which I know would inevitably crop up

>> No.590863

>>590205
>the idea of going to north Korea
No.>>590205
>teaching them how to set up hydroponic farms
Hell on.

>> No.590897

Don't do it OP.

You'd have to jump through psychotic unrealistic hoops set my the North Korean Government, and would have to give all credit to their leader (even if he had nothing to do with it whatsoever)

They don't just follow their leaders like we do in our free countries, they WORSHIP their leaders. There was a documentary that showed how fucked up north koreans were when an eye doctor got exclusive access to perform basic surgeries.

If by some odd chance you don't get killed upon entering, You would be used as ransom or tortured to the point where you wish you were dead.

These people are unhelpable, and I recommend any humanitarian work you are involved in be located in a free country.