[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 16 KB, 320x320, kucoinreview.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5891879 No.5891879 [Reply] [Original]

Kucoin added Snov yesterday and just added Raiblocks today. With all of Binance's issues Kucoin is prepared to take over and keep growing. They have added over 100 million users this week. So how do you profit off this exchanges rapid growth?

Kucoin Shares.

Kucoinshares has been mooning and is not showing any signs of slowing down. Better yet, you get paid DAILY just for holding KCS. I get payed small amounts of Eth, omg, neo, btc, deep brain chain, and now raiblocks and snov every day. Just Hodl this coin and diversify your portfolio. After a year all these small payout will increase with value, and as the price of KCS go up, your rewards do too.

Other people are posting on this board asking them to use their signup code, which you might as well do, but if you are signed up only under one person you are missing out on potential giveaways. This code is for a large referall pool, Ive been getting about 10 dollars a day in payouts because of this pool. 1xRtK

Dont miss another moon mission ever again, once anything moons you will be in on it thanks to your dividends. Meet me in Lamboland anons
1xRtK

>> No.5891916
File: 546 KB, 629x454, lmao.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5891879
Pajeets are still currying up the board with their referral codes, when does this shit start getting banned?

>> No.5892571

>>5891916

lol.

PS: I've just registered so I've got no referrals yet. If you've yet to register on KuCoin, consider using my referral code.

refcode: E5zhnX

Let's make money you and I ;)