[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 46 KB, 258x586, IMG_0866.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58436046 No.58436046 [Reply] [Original]

>alt fags thought blackrock would be buying their shitcoin with an animal mascot

LMAO, hey altfags how does it feel knowing BTC has already broken its ATH and your shitcoin can’t even handle getting back 50% of its ATH

When will this board learn BTC is king and it will never be dethroned especially by some zoomer meme made by poos

>> No.58436086

>hail blackrock
The absolute state of maxipads in 2024
Also my portfolio is still way above the 2021 top, and i only cashed out in the meantime

>> No.58436110

>>58436086
>I timed dumping my bags perfect so therefore my shitcoin is good!

Just admit it, no crypto is beating BTC in the long term and normies aren’t going to fall for the scams anymore. They see blackrock buying Bitcoin and they follow suite.

This idea that any crypto is a “better” investment than BTC is only built on gambling and dumping your bags before you get rugged. It’s simple the altcoin mania is dying and these institutionsal companies will not be touch some meme coin when the gold standard already exists

>> No.58436112

>>58436110
Blackrock isnt even buying, they are holding for clients
Thats already the first lie
>no better long term
Midterm i do see eth better, long term you may be right but you maxipads are insufferable and sold all priciples for line go up