[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 220 KB, 680x680, 023.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58018785 No.58018785 [Reply] [Original]

Can someone explain what is it, how to use it and is it possible to profit from it? I've seen wallets with 100+ Eth on them buying coins with it for like 15 grand and then immediately selling for less then 100$ profit. Is it even worth the gas? Also if I use it how do I know the bot wont steal my keys?

>> No.58018946

>>58018785
No one is going to sell you a mev bot or at least not cheaply. The ones that do are overwhelmingly scams that ask you for your keys and steal your shit.

The basic idea behind a mev bots, or at least sandwich bots, is that the bot operator and the validator collude. Basically the bot will get your info from the rpc, submit a tx to a validator and then buy before you and then after. The fees paid to the validator are usually determined before hand. That way they are the first in the block. Basically they are front running txs

Is it profitable in every case? No there dumb script kiddies. Are there bot operators who are super profitable? Yes.

Basically if you want to buy shit and avoid mev bots change your rpc to flashbots or use a telegram bot as they usually already have built in mev protection.

>> No.58019632

>>58018946
>No one is going to sell you a mev bot
Oh shit, well thanks anon for protecting me from being scammed. Was offered to buy a MEV bot for 400$ by my trusted friend Ranjesh.