[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 60 KB, 475x443, toughpepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57950803 No.57950803 [Reply] [Original]

This shit feels too good to be true, and you know what does mean. What were your impressions during the mega pump post covid? How did it felt riding monster waves?

>> No.57952104

Take profits out slowly as you go up. You’ll either stay in too long and regret it, or cash out too early and regret it. The only way you won’t is if you magically time the perfect moment to sell which isn’t going to happen.

It doesn't seem like real money until you realize how much. April of 21 I lost essentially a new hone when I just sat around greedy on my 7X I got during COVID.

I made the same mistake in November of ‘21, thinking I’d build generational wealth and live like a king, only to hold too long.

This cycle im slowing taking out a few thousand at a time, and realizing I can use my magic beans for actual tangible things instead of a chart I need to check every hour to have anxiety.

Don’t sell all, don’t hold at all forever, take some profits out as it goes up and get yourself something you will enjoy.

>> No.57952156

>>57950803
Once the normie sentiment changes and they start jumping in this "too good to be true" vibe will disappear. Ironically enough that's exactly when the countdown to the bear market will begin.

>> No.57952190

>>57952104
>You’ll either stay in too long and regret it
If you're in crypto long term you won't regret not selling. I didn't sell the top of the last bull but here I am back at ATH. What's there to regret? You can never time tops and bottoms, trying to do that is a great way to lose everything you have

>> No.57952404

>>57950803
>I lost essentially a new hone when I just sat around greedy on my 7X
Same, I got a 400x and still didn't sell, I could have bought a house but now I'm on small flat level.

>> No.57952451

You're still in disbelief because you think the price is high, because you're so used to it being much lower and selling off every rally. The top is near when you think you're a genius buying tiny fractions of a bitcoin at a much higher price because surely it can only go up. Also, last cycle was different because the normie opinion was bitcoin was outdated boomer tech and it was only a matter of time before le energy efficient alts decoupled from it for the benefit of mankind. Less people cared about it because the returns weren't as good as the altcoins 100xing every other day. Now it's more obvious btc and to a much lesser extent eth are the only coins that matter, memecoins rarely do anything but rug, and web3 token not needed bullshit isn't fooling anyone but the most gullible of mongaloids.

>> No.57952519

>>57950803
It’s early in the cycle still. I expect it to crab for the next year more or less. General uptrend where alts get pumped. After that is the parabolic phase where stupid money is made. Then crash.

>> No.57953649

brother your English needs increase