[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 235 KB, 716x516, 1623456835791.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57686496 No.57686496 [Reply] [Original]

itt: post advertising strategies
include what market
include product description
use it as a forum to shitpost, idgaf, larp if you have to fake it til you make it

interested in what may be lurking in this site, because i've never seen a thread involving this subject matter on a
>/biz/ board
althought catalogue has some examples of blatant shilling, there are 4chan ads, brand name things; here and there a ticker for trading assets
and who can't love precious metals and how they market their products

feel free to discuss those things, i just felt like a generous post to change things up a bit around here, haven't posted in a few years
interested to see whos passion led them where in life as well
such as enthusiasts and hobby that led to a business perhaps
not certain if there are any inventors, tinkerers, or engineers lurking about, or what work theyve done either
could be stories about companies and how their innovation or news also benefitted you some way, i'm interested even in the cunning willing to adapt to news as it unfolds: shorts from a safety incident may even be provocative in terms of interest

if anything like what im alluding to applies, interested to know the marketing approach to convince someone this was a product or otherwise thing to convenience and make their life better or improved etc.

>> No.57686536

>>57686496
For my business we do geo-fence advertising and its pretty effective. If you visit a competitor/adjacent business with location services on you start to see our ads. We generate 12-15k/mo per location from it and spend ~3k per location.

>> No.57686745

>>57686536
that sounds like a legal hurdle, what are the particularities about that in your state / country?