[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 66 KB, 750x1000, bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57205153 No.57205153 [Reply] [Original]

>Saturday evening
>this would normally be the peak of the weekend and I'd be feeling comfy
>feel sad because past two weeks have been a holiday
>completed 3 short video games, finished a book, did fuck all else

Today I woke up, played vidya, did some chores, went for a walk, binged on junk food, browsed the internet, completed the video game, am currently browsing the internet, and I'll go to the gym later.

I have a low work wfh job, though I may be called in to the office during the next few months. The upcoming weeks of work will likely be low work due to a reorganisation that has been stretching for months and I'll be having my usual 2 hour lunch breaks and vidya/reading on Friday afternoons: but even then, going back to work is demoralising.

I'm still coasting at work and I think I benefit from things being disorganised. But there are some routine feels every weekday.

>shitting / shaving during the first 30 minutes of every workday
>pointless meetings during early morning
>answers annoying email requests
>having many ideas about what I could do at work but losing all motivation because I'm in an ignored, under-resourced area (though this means no pressure)
>going for my routine 1 hour walk at lunch time while listening to podcasts
>eating lunch
>barely working for rest of the workday
>have a weekly meeting with my manager, who doesn't work in the same area as me; get nervous before each of these because of bad past experience but I think my current manager is even more checked out than me, and I feel relief after every meeting
>on Friday afternoons I do nothing

I will see this as the golden age but I'm not enjoying it.

>> No.57205872
File: 1.57 MB, 1597x1956, 20221201_173848.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>no coffee in car