[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 250x187, pp7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56895212 No.56895212 [Reply] [Original]

Im going to go all in on MSTR with 400k€ which just follows BTC with a premium and hope to 3x this by 2025, which would be around 1.2MM€
Then I will put all of that on some dividend paying index fund or ETF I can buy from Europe (I cant buy SCHD so something similar). After taxes it may be around 980€.
Then I will go back to 1MM€ due compound interest even if I spend all of my dividends on things.
I have lost my income, im 34 and have 0 job experience, I just lifehacked myself into money on youtube in a niche I found 7 years ago that stopped being monetizable. I was making 15k+€ a month and I was on top of my game. You wouldn't understand how it feels to make that much money from home. It was a fucking dream. I would rather kms than wagecuck after having experienced that. I cannot replicate that again, it's a new paradigm, things will never be like they were. Instead of killing myself, I have decided to take this bet and hope to finally be free of stressing about money. I only need around 2k€ a month.
Thoughts?

>> No.56895474

I do kinda know what it feels like anon. I also lucked into making money online about 9 years ago and also made 15k a month at my peak. Not with YouTube but with affiliate marking. My method also stopped working and now I'm 30 and have never had a job. I have less than you, around 150k but if you only need 2k a month then you're pretty close to being there already at 400k, you need only 600k for 2k a month at a safe withdrawal rate of 4%.

>> No.56895587

>>56895212
>i just lifehacked myself into money on youtube in a niche I found 7 years ago

fml i wish I was smart and could do stuff like this

>> No.56895655

>>56895212
kys

>> No.56895770
File: 313 KB, 780x1762, withdraws.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>56895474
>safe withdrawal rate of 4%.
From my research, if you mean putting it all on the sp500 and withdrawing 4% a year, it is not really safe, looks like nowadays it is 3%

also, what the fuck do I do if the market crashes like 50%? during that year I would be fucked, and I cannot withdraw more because I would be eating the principal

Wether the dividends are paid or you manually withdraw, at the end of the day the % depends on the price of the shares you are holding, if its a bad year you'll have less money, this is why you need a decent stack so even if it crashes, you will still survive.

And its always nice to see a felow lifehacker. You never managed to replicate the success? It's so fucking difficult isnt it. Im starting a new channel but my got is lava trying to work facing 0 subscribers. I was a the right moment, doing the right thing. Now im just hoping to get to 1k a month, ffs. Fucking sad dude.

>> No.56895816

>>56895587
As someone that actually "made it", there is a lot of luck involved in the sense of, you really have no control over the algorithms. I did the right thing, at the right time, and it worked. I dropped from CS classes because I was always too tired to wake up and I cannot program, I was always at home dreaming about making money online and somehow stumpled upon that opportunity, tried and it worked.

To see how my channel still pulls a lot of views but youtube wouldn't fucking let me monetize it is brutal. These fuckers claim my content is not suitable for advertisers, dont tell you exactly what videos cause this, so you are supposed to destroy your own fucking channel guessing and deleting videos until you have no channel, because most traffic comes from like 4 videos so if I have to delete these im fucked. Im actually thinking about contacting a lawyer. How can they claim my content is not suitable for advertisers, while they send all of this traffic I generate into monetized channels next to my videos on the recommended section? they are profiting from my videos indirectly. Fucking weasels. Anyway they have the best lawyers in the world. No way I can get anything but bankruptcy out of this. Piece of shit. If you are some big twitter personality they tell you how to solve your problems, if you are a faceless channel with no redditor following you are fucked. Fucking pieces of shit. They milked me for views and they did a 180 on me. Fucking dogshit. I wish I could curbstom the cuck that clicked on demonetization of my channel. I would obliterate him into a black hole in outer space. You know how hard I worked on my videos you pussy ass bitch. Fucking faglord. Fuck youtube. Fuck reddit. Fuck the fucking pajeet CEO. Fuck em all.

>> No.56895927

>>56895816
Did you try the patreon route? If you can get your subscribers to support you then you don't need the jewtube shekels per view. Anyway good luck nigger!

>> No.56895962

>>56895927
Thats useless unless you have a cult following. 99% is made on ad revenue.