[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 130 KB, 1600x800, 1 IGItXqGwg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56807904 No.56807904 [Reply] [Original]

Chainlunk is a homosexual scat eating cult worshipping a fat fuck former strip teaser.
The erc20 shit-token is similar to other erc20 shit tokens, with the difference that the fat fuck owns over 65% of the total supply which he tirelessly dumps on his pathetic cultists to pay for his life of vices and big macs.
For a very long period he did it in broad daylight, he literally downloaded 700k shit tokens a week, and the shit-eating cultists you see on this board defended him vigorously by coming up with childish excuses for this vile practice.
It was us "fuddies" who made the matter public knowledge, and when the news was already spreading outside this containment board, curiously the team stopped dumping the tokens.
Remember to bully these pieces of shit to the limit, to prevent others from ending up in the scam scheme called Chainlunk.

>> No.56807948

>>56807904
Bump and kek

>> No.56808471

>>56807948
let's keep this bumped

>> No.56809016

>56807904
>56807948
>56808471
>desperate samefagging
standard fudcuck procedure, i see!

fudcuck
noun
fud-cuck
plural fudcucks, kekfuddies

1: a misguided, unpaid, and disgruntled personal assistant to link holders and stakers
"I just woke up! I could clean up the smegma scented basement I live in, but today I need to spend 8 hours angrily keeping biz up to date on my latest headcanon!" - your average fudcuck
2: an angry retard who lives on biz and is bitter about selling at a loss / gambling it all away on a lending platform: person affected with extreme intellectual disability or emotional instability
3: a mindbroken, low testosterone ESL "male" - usually from a third-world country, who found biz after 2021 and is obsessed with the investments of other men and feels a need to always post about it

The terms fudcuck, kekfuddie, and their derivatives are currently used as technical descriptors in medical, educational, and regulatory contexts. These uses are broadly rejected by fudcucks, mostly because they find them incredibly offensive and upsetting

>> No.56810986

>>56809016
kek baggie