[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 221 KB, 128x128, 16772734635290373.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56721955 No.56721955 [Reply] [Original]

What is the secret to making money with crypto? How do you become wealthy? What should you avoid during a bull run?

>> No.56721964

Buy Solana

>> No.56721990
File: 630 KB, 414x586, thorazine667.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Probably buying Thorazine. Who knows.

>> No.56721998

Diversification may preserve wealth, but concentration builds wealth.

despite what retards said, the best way to make it is to just choose only 2 of your biggest convictions and hold them for dear life.

Also, never buy any coin shilled in biz, those are losers who will never pump

>> No.56722305

>>56721955
The secret is patience. Crypto is not a get-rich-quick-scheme, it's a ret-rich-slow-scheme. If you are doing it right, it is like winning the lottery in slow motion. Avoid altcoins, avoid trading. Buy and hold, live a frugal life, invest most of your money in Bitcoin, and never sell before you made it.
I did it this way: I bought about 30 BTC from 2014-2015 and never paid more than €1000 for each. I never touched my stack. Now I am a millionaire. It helps having an ok job that does not suck. I plan to ride it until late 2025, then maybe I will sell a bit or all, and maybe buy back a year later when prices are down again.
Now you have the disadvantage that price growth is no as extreme as back then, but by now the cycles are pretty much established, so if you sell high and buy back low, you should still be able to realize impressive gains. Just don't expect to get rich quick by gambling shitcoins. Been there, done that. Lost a couple thousand, got smart and did the above.
Oh, and do not keep your coins on any device touching the internet. That includes exchanges.
The boat has not sailed yet. It has not even left the harbor. These were the words of some anon back then whom I owe endless gratitude, as this finally convinced me to spend ~30 grand.
Godspeed, OP.