[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 740 KB, 1002x958, 1269511508845.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56615248 No.56615248 [Reply] [Original]

What airdrops are you farming? This is a method of making money relating to cryptocurrencies, and is therefore a /biz/ topic.

>> No.56615251

>write a response to quality effortposter
>click send
>specified thread does not exist

Oh well...
>LayerZero
Snapshot is probably taken taken and it's too late. Spamming Stargate bridge txs probably won't do much, LPing probably more important. For example sushi cross-chain swaps use Stargate so many will be eligible this way. There are also other LayerZero products than Stargate.
>zkSync
Hope you used zkSync lite 2 years ago too. It's the most sybiled/farmed/botted airdrop ever, requirements will reflect this. If you don't have a Libertas Omnibus NFT try to get one in the next round (confirmed).
>Base
They've said they will never launch a token but this is bullshit. Sooner or later.
>Scroll
Meh
>the rest
Meh
Make sure you check if you got Pyth airdrop. Many got it without knowing or farming. At the moment you can only see if you're eligible but won't be able to claim yet.

>> No.56615483

I want some cum

>> No.56615674

jannies are retards for always deleting these threads
>>56615251
>zkSync
>It's the most sybiled/farmed/botted airdrop ever
this worries me. i have a lot riding on the zksync airdrop and im either gonna get caught in sybil detection or it will be worth nothing because of jeets with bots

>> No.56617205

>>56615674
>i have a lot riding on the zksync airdrop and im either gonna get caught in sybil detection or it will be worth nothing because of jeets with bots
same, however it's not that bleak if you look at some dune dashboards, number of wallets right now is around 2.5 mil (similar as when arbi airdrop happened) and zksync has 4x the funding. Also if you look at the stats of these wallets less than 100k wallets have 100 or more transactions and less than 300k have 10-100. Personally I'd be fine with a 2-3k airdrop as with my wallet count would yield me 6 figs. With arbitrum I had pathetic activity (couple swaps with barely 3 fig volume) and I got 3.5k per wallet.

>>56615251
>They've said they will never launch a token but this is bullshit. Sooner or later.
friend knows head of base and it's pretty much 100%
>Scroll
Yeh
>Hope you used zkSync lite 2 years ago too
used on 2 wallets, but I doubt it will have any weight, they never consider testnets with airdrops, it's usually just 'we early' jeet cope
>Spamming Stargate bridge txs probably won't do much, LPing probably more important
true, I am among the top 2k STG stakers so hopefully it will pay out, also got 6 fig volume, went for quality over quantity with this one

I think for scroll, base and zksync it will most likely be similar to ARB, so the key will be at least 100 nonce and consistent activity across distinct months

>> No.56617967

>>56617205
>(couple swaps with barely 3 fig volume)
thats what im doing on zksync lol
quantity always ends up being more profitable when it comes to these airdrops