[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 91 KB, 1346x2048, 1668588498002310.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56288841 No.56288841 [Reply] [Original]

I thought this year's smartcon was going to be the cannon that signals LINK's run to triple digits and above yet it didnt do anything for the token. What is there now to look forward to as the next 'big thing' for the link token to rise?

At this point im not even sure if the token itself is even needed bullish news after bullish news but the price appreciation of the token has been quite literally non-existent for the past few years. Surely insiders know more than I do their individual/business accumulation of the token would make it rise and stay up even a little bit.

Yes I admit i'm a little bit demoralized. I've been holding for close to 4 years now and obviously its not like link lost me money but I would like at least a somewhat significant price increase after all these new additions to the chainlink ecosystem. They even changed chainlink's description of a decentralized oracle network to decentralized computing platform. Is everything alright in the company? Is changing the direction of a company a bullish or bearish thing? Does this mean they have a clearer focus of what they want to do? I dont know im not a businessman i'm just a worthless neet with a few link tokens.

Wanted to get some anons thoughts on this, am I crazy? It's not like i'm going to sell or anything but I think i'm going to stop focusing so much of my life on chainlink and let it do its thing whether it goes to 1k and above or to 0.

Anyway thanks for reading my blogpost I just needed to vent and get things off my chest I guess.

>> No.56288847

>>56288841
>kek fuddie
thread powered by chatGPT

>> No.56288854

>>56288841
Wait for the market to improve post halving in april. In crypto you don't invest in good projects for the biggest returns, dog coins and NFTs get biggest returns by far. You invest in good projects for assurance that they won't scam exit and never return.

When the market enters a new run next year link will rise.

>> No.56288858

>>56288854
wow, such an easy plan and and easy sure way to make money. so i better sell everything i own and just buy dog coins, thanks for the great advice.

>> No.56288875

What announcements were you anticipating at smartcon?

>> No.56288886

>>56288841
haha, you're so fun! can you pretend you are comedian, and tell me a joke where you meet chainlink ceo sergey nazarov at a bar, and the bar has for name your IP address, and the joke should be about sergey nazarov, asking for youe location and you'd give him the full address, mac address, and username of your microsoft account, that would be super funny and great

>> No.56288902

>>56288858
Amazing comprehension

>> No.56288915

>>56288875
>CLL is partnering with Elon, dogecoin, and Pfizer to fight climate change by distributing vaccines, refugees, and mail in ballots to purple states

>> No.56288921

>>56288902
thanks, i got that from my mommy

>> No.56289013

>>56288886
>>56288847
You sound way more buttblasted by LINK's performance than the people claiming they're demoralized.
Why not close /biz/ and do something with your life while waiting the next 5-10 years LINK will need to BEGIN appreciating in price?

>> No.56289040

>>56289013
nice projection, so you want your anuq to be blasted by some nigger or something? tell me more

>> No.56289056
File: 32 KB, 580x450, 1573638363936.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>56289040
Bitch you literally replied twice to the OP to whine extra on top. You mad. Get a grip, I'm not your enemy.

>> No.56289161

>concern troll "fellow og" fudcuck manifesto
yawn
all fields

>> No.56289205

>>56289161
yeah also whats more funny is that he is same fagging in his own thread.

notice how for him replyinh twice is a problem, thats literally a slip, he is projecting, because for him doing a double reply is LE EVIL

>> No.56289245

I ainreadinallat

>> No.56289589

i'm reducing my position as well, i'm not going to muss another run while listening to the same just two more weeks rhetoric

>> No.56289757

>>56288841
>What is there now to look forward to as the next 'big thing' for the link token to rise?

Well, some future milestones that I can think of are the release of open mainnet of CCIP and functions. Those are going to enlarge the capabilities of any builders in the space, so we're going to see more usage and adoption. Don't know whether this'll impact the price in any meaningful way, but it'll definitely make LINK more widely known.
Also, when the crosschain dapps become mainstream, then the gas that everybody's going to be used is going to be LINK. So that's what normies are going to be seeing in their crypto wallets: LINK as gas, not just another shitcoin. This lets them skip the hundreds of hours spent on this shitting street of a board lurking for crumbs of knowledge about LINK and arrive to the same conclusion as we did: that LINK must be important, so it's better to buy some.

The mainnets are going to arrive within a year or so, seeing that functions is already in mainnet beta, and CCIP is in mainnet alpha.
The effect of LINK as gas will arrive when products are built and start being used, so about 2-3 years from now (seeing the timeline of projects that were enabled by ETH when it released its mainnet).
I assume that total domination of LINK being used as universal gas comes in about 5 years, and that is when we might see an evaluation comparable to the one ETH had in the 2021.

All my estimates are handwavy, and you shouldn't trust them to be accurate. But it's somewhat of a timeline.

>> No.56289768

>>56288841
All that is needed is some sweet revenue. And staking. Hopefully CCIP mainnet will make it happen

>> No.56289827

>>56288841
>Yes I admit i'm a little bit demoralized. I've been holding for close to 4 years now and obviously its not like link lost me money but I would like at least a somewhat significant price increase after all these new additions to the chainlink ecosystem. They even changed chainlink's description of a decentralized oracle network to decentralized computing platform. Is everything alright in the company? Is changing the direction of a company a bullish or bearish thing? Does this mean they have a clearer focus of what they want to do? I dont know im not a businessman i'm just a worthless neet with a few link tokens.

You don't need to be a businessman, you just need to understand what's going on and it's clear you don't.

They rebranded from oracle network to decentralized computing platform because the scope of what Chainlink networks offer has been expanding far, far, FAR beyond oracles. Oracles merely deliver information to and from blockchains. Chainlink also generates random numbers, automates contract functions, and now bridges blockchains seamlessly for new types of dapps. Simply calling Chainlink an oracle network doesn't fully encompass what Chainlink does. Go watch the Bankless podcast to see how clueless they are and how often Sergey had to correct them on what exactly Chainlink accomplishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TljOHjhPURU

>> No.56290000

>>56288858
How does it feel to have a brain of a fking fish?

>> No.56290031 [DELETED] 

>>56288847
Kek chuddie

>> No.56290199

>>56288841
>Surely insiders know more than I do their individual/business accumulation of the token would make it rise and stay up even a little bit
if you have been holding for a long time then you would have noticed your wallet ranking slipping past, especially the last year the rankings have been slipping and whales have accumulated
so the only conclusion we can draw is that the team itself is suppressing the price to keep it neatly in the channel, kill all pumps with limitless dumping from their premined stack and stop the dumps once 6 usd is reached
especially this summer with the gary fud dip was telling, there was no panic selling to that event
so whoever is controlling the price doesnt want it to crash into oblivion which discards all the bulgarians and jump as possible suspects
that leaves only the team with the means and this specific inclination to control the price as such

>> No.56290210

>>56289757
Dubs and you’re right

>> No.56290407

kek baggie

>> No.56291541

kek fuddie chuddie

>> No.56292264

I sold 10,000 LINK at $8
gonna buy back at $20

>> No.56292333

Now you sit back and cope