[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 120 KB, 474x379, FTbxF9PWUAY1Rj1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55954008 No.55954008 [Reply] [Original]

ITT: I provide guidance on how to achieve any financial objective.

You tell me your objective/s, I might ask a couple of questions about your situation, then we find a solution.

Looking forward to your comments.

>> No.55954032

hello advisor.
i have a strong dislike of people and lighthouse keeping is no longer a job, what are some alternatives to living by oneself and occasionally changing a comedy sized lightbulb that also provides a stable living and the chance to go absolutley insane?

>> No.55954045

>>55954008
Your keyboard is missing at least 10 keys

>> No.55954065

>>55954032
>occasionally changing a comedy sized lightbulb
Being a night shift security guard or truck driver might be right up your alley, have you given any thoughts to these two jobs? Truck drivers specially are very well compensated and you can neet it out in your truck

>> No.55954920

living in ukraine, economics will 100% crush the fuck down after the war or during, what should I invest into to save my "wealth"? I'm afraid of putting everything in dollar, because 2024 usa elections, should I go euro or what?

>> No.55955198

25 yo currently teaching. Goal is to get out and be making enough money within the next few years that my wife can stay home with our kids. Any recommendations?

>> No.55955258

I'd like to get a solid deal on a publishing contract. I've been improving my writing and I'm almost ready to put out feelers for novels. The problem is that the publishing industry likes to break new writers like they're wild horses. The rule of thumb is that they won't put any of their own resources into marketing your books, even if they publish them, until after you publish your third book with them.

Consequently they usually only print about 5,000 copies of a novel on its first printing. Based on how royalties are constructed that's a limited income of about 15k, minus 10% for my agent for getting and negotiating the deal. The royalties get better the more you sell, and for most contracts they hit their cap at anything past 15k copies. Writers who are big names tend to get better deals later in their careers because the power dynamic has shifted and the publishing houses want to hang onto big name authors who are guaranteed sales.

So I'd like to come into the industry swinging and push to hit those sales figures, but to do that I need marketing and I need more than 5k copies published on a first printing.

>> No.55955325
File: 413 KB, 1080x1080, 1692625764616803.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55954008
hello i'd like to make 50k per month doing max 10 hours of work per week from anywhere in the world. how do i achieve this in the next 2 years?