[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 246 KB, 638x359, eb7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55871652 No.55871652 [Reply] [Original]

Now that crypto is imploding and most of us are completely unemployable, lets have a thread about how to get on disability benefits since it's either that or being homeless. What's the best way to get approved for it?

>> No.55871678

Buy some aviator $avi then you won't need the sickness benefit

>> No.55871709

>>55871652
yes, you need a psychiatrist that can write you down as having autism of some sort.and get to know a sheboon that knows her way around social security
its way easier if you're in school for something if you're white otherwise tough shit be born brown next time.

>> No.55871738

Go to doc and say you want to be tested for Autism. When asked why you think you have autism. Say you post on 4chan and everyone here has autism.

>> No.55871805
File: 1.28 MB, 1302x718, Captureeee.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55871652
Social Security Disability recipient here. I could give you some excellence advice on getting benefits but I won't help you assholes rip off the government.

>> No.55871969

lawyer anon here, you need a disability that last over a year. disability is very easy to get, look up the definition online under the ADA. you need to make the case that you can't work at all

>> No.55873327

Don’t be lazy. Get a job.

>> No.55873421

I experienced a lot of stress after trying to start business and find work all last year. I had to move home and my life was thrown into turmoil. On top of that I experienced something else that was traumatic and another thing which was so mindblowing that my perception of reality is just completely different to the worlds at large. The doctor through the job centre diagnosed that Im stressed. Im not making these things up to them and would struggle to bullshit them, if I was trying. But mentioning overwhelm and stressful factors have worked for me.

>> No.55873466

>>55871652
>ok, first we will do some preliminary tests to identify if you have a disability. can you tell us anything about you?
>i invested in crypto
>heres your disability certificate and your first check