[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.51 MB, 425x481, V2qp.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55824760 No.55824760 [Reply] [Original]

I have a bot running 24/7 buying and selling for a 0 target profit just to waste IRS manpower and money when I do my taxes.

I print and send the IRS all the documentation about my trades in paper form to stop them from automatizing the process with a computer program.

I mix blank pages, double prints, ghost prints, mark/write in them, etc just in case they have a way to scan and use some sort of recognition software to trivialize the work. That way they MUST look at thousands upon thousands of pages individually and see random schizo scribblings, swastikas, drawn dicks, etc while doing their job.

It's a whole pallet full of shit so I hire a guy to forklift and send the entire stack because I assume it's more troublesome for the IRS to deal with it that way.

All the documents are numbered but I pack everything "randomly" (wink wink) in case the timeline of the trades is important. I leave the first trades of the fiscal year at the bottom of the pallet AND at the bottom of each box so they now have to bend the knee to deal with boxes before they even start looking at the numbers.

My normal trades are also mixed in so they can't just ignore everything. I pay a tax managing company to make sure everything is flawless as I assume whoever has to deal with the bullshit extra work is going to triple check everything to fuck me over as a form of revenge which unknowing increases their work load further.

This costs me thousands of dollars every year. I make sure to send the invoices of how much all the processes cost me wrapped in the pallet so that whoever is in charge of it knows I'm wasting the equivalent of three months of their waging doing asinine shit.

>> No.55824770
File: 79 KB, 452x701, spammmmmmm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55824760
QRD for those who don't like to waste time
>I'm a massive faggot
There you go.