[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.33 MB, 896x1344, 239.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55659414 No.55659414 [Reply] [Original]

The Avalanche Foundation has launched Avalanche Vista, a $50M program to showcase the value of tokenizing a wide range of asset classes including equity, credit, real estate, and commodities.

>Vista aims to accelerate the growth of tokenization and its role in on-chain finance (OnFi) on Avalanche.
>The program will hone in on protocols across asset classes that have a clear value prop, comprehensive go-to-market strategy, and thoughtful view on product-market fit.
>Avalanche Vista launches at a time when Wall Street leaders are pointing to the revolutionary capabilities of tokenization.

https://vxtwitter.com/avax/status/1683843321670807554

>According to a report by Security Token Advisors, 77% of capital markets participants believe traditional securities will be digitized within 5-10 years, and the size of the tokenized securities market alone is expected to grow to $20T by the end of 2030.
>Further, asset manager VanEck predicted that institutions will tokenize $25B in off-chain assets in 2023.

Very Bullish news for Avalanche.

>> No.55659420

>No pump, Again

Just send this coin to the graveyard already, There are no bidders on this shitcoin

>> No.55659423
File: 49 KB, 795x629, johnwugigachad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55659414
full blogpost
https://www.avax.network/blog/avalanche-foundation-vista-asset-tokenization

>“Asset tokenization isn’t just the future of capital markets, it’s a critical driver of the present,” said John Wu, President of Ava Labs. “The groundswell of momentum across institutions building on-chain has been astounding, and the Avalanche Foundation is taking a big leap forward with this initiative.”

>> No.55659433

>>55659420
buy low sell high

>> No.55659435

>>55659420
this. Avax has never pumped on news.

>> No.55659441

>>55659433
>my coin will magically pump retrospectively on this bullish news!

kys, In crypto you capitalize on opportunities like with everything you got or you get left behind

>> No.55659447

>>55659414
20% annual inflation. VC scam worse than icp

>> No.55659451

That's cool and all, but literally NOTHING puts a pump on the most important thing: the native token AVAX. It's a cursed dogshit trashbag.

>> No.55659460
File: 145 KB, 600x600, 🔺.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55659441
AVAX is extremely undervalued.
>>55659447
most AVAX is delegated or staked to Validators. currently the Staking ratio is over 62% and rising.

>> No.55659465

>>55659451
They really should try to find decent market makers for this dying coin instead of masturbating to muh tech all day long. Fucking Emin and fuck Avalabs.

>> No.55659494

>>55659414
All this shit already exists on algorand which is faster, cheaper, more secure and more decentralized, has greater institutional adoption. Equities, real estate, everything. Go use algorand. You won't pay $5 fees or have two chain nonsense. Just pure performance.

>> No.55659503

>>55659451
Not really, AVAX get used a lot by the primary network being the liquidity hub, subnet validators (potentially thousands which will increase significantly AVAX scarcity, But it's a strong bet on Subnets adoption) and subnets who'll use the native token, Likely Avalabs issued subnets. So it basically functioning like ETH+More use cases.

It's not a problem, The real issue is that there are no whales backing it anymore, You can see the difference between Solana/Polygon and Avalanche when bullish news come around, I think Emin simply completely destroyed any connection with crypto VCs and twitter whales and they blacklisted AVAX, No other reason why it perform like it does, I've been following all major L1s during the last 2 years and i can tell with with certainty that no other project delivering anywhere near what Avalanche did, Yet it underperformed all of them.

It's either above or the team selling in high frequency.

>> No.55659521

>>55659494
>All this shit already exists on algorand
it doesnt.
>which is faster
its not, only Avalanche has Sub Second finality.
>cheaper
Avalanche is cheaper.
>more secure and more decentralized
both wrong.
Avalanche is more decentralized and all Validators actually take part in Consensus decisions.
>has greater institutional adoption
nope
>or have two chain nonsense
Avalanche scales through Subnets. the Single chain idea is outdated and cant scale.

>> No.55659651

>>55659494
Algorand finality is 3.3 seconds i.e. around 3x slower than avalanche

Algorand relay nodes are also permissioned and centralised

Fuck off and larp somewhere else baggy

>> No.55659762

>>55659414
Fuck this crab dumping piece of trash coin. Going down faster than you can say double spend.

>> No.55659781

>>55659521
>>55659651
Algorand has never went down. AVAX has. Therefore, AVAX is worse than a tranny coin lol lmao

>> No.55659803

>>55659781
You're a fucking nigger. Checkmate.

>> No.55659856
File: 338 KB, 402x728, Screenshot 2023-05-14 231308.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55659414
>the AVAX shills are back on /biz/

>> No.55659867
File: 1.16 MB, 1559x979, 1689691529944710.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55659414
>Morning Ahmet, Tuesdays right??
>Listen, I'ma need you to post it again.
>Don't forget to do the "Day 689 of posting thick emin.."
>Alright good talk buddy, listen you are doing a good job but I'ma need you to step up this weekend. Biz has started to notice no AVAX threads on the weekends and I need someone to cover. But no overtime ok?

>> No.55659897

>>55659781
>Algorand has never went down.
nobody uses it for anything so nobody noticed.
>>55659856
>>55659867
>the ICPoor fudsquad arrives

>> No.55659940

>>55659897
No one mentioned icpee sir

>> No.55660229

>>55659414
Why in the last 3 years has avax underperformed consistency? Shitty jeetchains always beat its price performance.

>> No.55662105
File: 65 KB, 795x629, IMG_8265.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55659867
>getting paid 100 rupees a month for copypasting discord 20iq fud
there’s no hope for you poomar

>> No.55662150

>>55659521
Yes it does. Algorand already has tokenized stocks, real estate, private equity, music royalties etc.

Avalanche contracts don't ahve sub second finality you lying cockroach. That's what matters. Stop confusing X with C chain you fucking retard.

Avalanche is not cheaper. Fees have gone as high as $2 per tx. Rediculous for many use cases such as supply chain.

Avalanche validator pools are stupidly centralized. PPoS bypasses this proble entirely.

Avalanche is literally used by no one of importance.

Subnets are co-chains with a scammy name.

Single chains can scale quite easily if you have real developers.

>> No.55662544

>>55662150
>Algorand already has tokenized stocks, real estate, private equity, music royalties etc.
no it doesnt and nobody really uses that (it cant scale).
>Avalanche contracts don't ahve sub second finality
yes they do.
go try it out yourself.
>X with C chain
All Chains on Avalanche have Sub Second finality.
>Fees have gone as high as $2 per tx.
was already patched and fixed ages ago.
>Avalanche validator pools are stupidly centralized.
not really.
>Avalanche is literally used by no one of importance.
wrong again
https://medium.com/avalancheavax/financial-institutions-join-avalanche-evergreen-subnet-spruce-to-drive-on-chain-finance-99686b715a55
>Subnets are co-chains
nope
>Single chains can scale quite easily
no they cant.

>> No.55662639
File: 103 KB, 972x659, Screenshot from 2023-07-25 14-09-47.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55662544
<Algorand already has tokenized stocks, real estate, private equity, music royalties etc.
>no it doesnt
You didn't even try. You're wrong and retarded.
realio.fund , lofty.ai, opulous.org

<Avalanche contracts don't ahve sub second finality
>yes they do.

No they don't. You're just a low paid incompetent idiot shilling something you don't even understand. See pic related from AVAX own documentation.

<Fees have gone as high as $2 per tx.
>was already patched and fixed ages ago.
Straight up lying. Only reason fees went down is volume is in the shitter, just like everything else in bear market. Next bull volume will spike and it'll be unusable again. No one is going to build on a chain with volatile fees.

<Avalanche validator pools are stupidly centralized.
>not really.
Yes, absolutely. With subnets this gets even worth, absurdly so.

>LOOK AT THESE 3rD RATE FINANCIAL INSTUTIONS USING A TEST SUBNET!!!
You're a fool. No doubt they were paid to "test" it. They're going to test and realize price volatility and barely any security on a chain that's already experienced downtime is a non starter.

etc etc etc, you're a retard reading off some marketing document. Kill yourself.

>> No.55662790

>>55662639
>realio.fund , lofty.ai, opulous.org
never heard of them and looks like a nothingburger with 0 adoption.
>No they don't.
yes they do, read up on how the Avalanche consensus works.
>See pic related
yes sub second finality.
>Next bull volume will spike and it'll be unusable again
unlikely.
>No one is going to build
everyone builds on Avalanche.
see again the Link in my previous post.
>Yes, absolutely.
completely wrong, go look it up yourself. all that information is public and on a blockchain.
>3rD RATE
now thats cope. maybe google the names first before typing into the box.
>a chain that's already experienced downtime
Avalanche has 99.99% uptime.
>Kill yourself.
you sound butthurt, is that because Algorand is getting zero adoption?
Must suck watching Avalanche do everything better.

>> No.55662815

I'm going to camp in your shitty thread and shit it up. No replies for you fucker. I didn't give a shit about AVAX until you roaches shit up the board for FUCKING YEARS!

>> No.55662819

>>55662815
learn how to use the filter function you wannabe janitor.

>> No.55662832

FUCK AVAX. FUCK ROACHES. FUCK JANNIES. FUCK RETARD 1 CENT PER POST SHILLS. FUCK THIS RETARD LOW EFFORT BAIT SPAM. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>> No.55662842

>>55662832
Fuck off Icypeepee

>> No.55662850

I DONT OWN ANY ICP! I JUST HATE AVAX. I HATE AVAX BECAUSE OF ROACHES LIKE YOU AND YOUR BAD FAITH SHILL THREADS! IF YOU'D LEFT ME ALONE I'D HAVE BEEN INDIFFERENT, MAYBE ID EVEN INVEST. BUT NO. YOU HAVE TO SHIT 5 THREADS AT ONCE AT ALL TIMES! YOU HAVE TO BUY OFF THE JANNIES. FUCK OFF!

>> No.55662851

>>55662832
lmao look at this retard seethe because he cant figure out how to use the filter.
seriously, how brown are you?

>> No.55662856 [DELETED] 

5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM. 5 THREADS AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANT TRANSPARENT LOW EFFORT DISINFO SPAM.

>> No.55662862

>>55662850
>>55662856
seethe more, its very amusing.

Algorand:
-96,92%
Avalanche:
-90,79%
Avalanche is simply the best.

>> No.55662866

oh are you bothered I'm shitting up your thread? Why don't you just filter me? Wow are you brown? Why are you mad. Just filter bro. Just filter come on bro. are you mad bro?

>> No.55662869

>>55662850
>>55662856
>>55662866
Kys

>> No.55662876 [DELETED] 

>>55659414
ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM ROACH SCAM v

>> No.55662884

what's the matter? you don't know how to filter? wow are you stupid? just filter bro.

>> No.55662886

>>55662866
>oh are you bothered I'm shitting up your thread?
nope.
literally dont care.
I'll just make a new thread after we are done here laughing about you and we can continue this for years and years to come.

cmon, continue your meltdown.

>> No.55662894

>I'll just make a new thread after we are done here laughing about you and we can continue this for years and years to come.
>we
you admit to running a shill campaign. I will keep this thread bumped until limit so newfags can see your fucking shitty, transparent, low effort roach scheme.

>> No.55662900

>>55662894
newfags will buy AVAX after they see your pathetic attempts at fudding.

>> No.55662921

You're already btfo in replies. You got caught lying, not even understanding your own chain. Anyone who looks at it will see you're a fucking clueless idiot reading off a marketing sheet. AVAX smart contract tps are pathetically low. It's a fucking joke. You constantly confuse X chain with C chain stats. It's blatantly dishonest. Your roach chain has to set aside $50M of bribe money to beg people to use their chain. Fuck you. I will continue to humiliate you in your own thread because you have literally nothing.

>> No.55662939

>>55662921
great more incoherent schizo babble that is far removed from reality.

>I will continue to humiliate you
all you did was humiliate yourself.
please continue with the seethe.

>> No.55662948

14 samefagging replies in thread by OP. Everyone either fudding or telling him to fuck off. Wow, how totally organic. Certainly AVAX requires 5 more threads in the catalog. Yes I am samefagging because I'm sick and tired of this bullshit. Fuck you OP.

>> No.55662981

>>55662948
>14 samefagging replies in thread by OP.
so you are a newfag? you dont even know what samefagging means?
kek
>Certainly AVAX requires 5 more threads in the catalog
/biz/ is an Avalanche and Chainlink board. get used to it.
>I'm sick and tired of this bullshit.
again newfag, there is a filter function.
maybe if you werent retarded you could figure it out.
you have my permission to leave.

>> No.55662988 [DELETED] 

filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad filter me if you're mad v

>> No.55662999

>>55662988
my dubs say OP deserves to be gassed

>> No.55663011

>>55662988
>>55662999
>severely handicapped person cant leave because of his mental problems
many such cases

>> No.55663013

>>55662999
my trips say OP deserves to be hanged

>> No.55663026

Wow so much organic engagement. surely this board organically supports AVAX and it's not a transparent low effort shill campaign recycling AI cat girl images. Wow. Amazing. Where can I buy this amazing project?

>> No.55663027

>>55663013
also I just checked the catalog and there is 0 (ZERO) algorand threads.
see, I told you nobody cares and they have nothing but nothingburgers and cant compete with Avalanche.
Good projects like Avalanche get talked about daily for a reason.

>> No.55663036

maybe real projects don't pay for mongolian basket weaving shill campaigns that shit up the catalog with zero engagement thread spam....

>> No.55663045

>>55663036
nobody cares about Algorand, just face it.
there are no shills and no users. even bagholders like you cant be arsed to make a thread, there is nothing to discuss about it.

>> No.55663072

Surely it has been adopted by multiple nations as the official chain of record for IP and contracts right? Surely they're in the running for over a dozen digital currency projects.

>> No.55663080

Surely they're onboarding hundreds of millions of health records or have partnered with european central banks to handle wholesale financial instrument exchanges? I mean AVAX is a big deal. It has big projects like this already bagged.

>> No.55663084

>>55663072
>Algofi made up half of the TVL on the chain and received $2.5M+ in founding from the Algorand Foundation.
>And then, one day, there was no more grant money left to prop them up, so the devs just decided to shut it down.

kek baggie

>> No.55663104

Real projects don't have tokens you fucking retard. Oh here let me sell tokens for my DOD supply chain solution....

>> No.55663122

>>55663104
>They had early private seed rounds with 5 cent tokens or cheaper
>They let the VCs change the tokenomics to a model that eventually vested billions of tokens within the span of a few months
>Barely any tokens went to the public
>The Algorand Foundation has spent the majority of the funds allocated to growing the chain and there are zero results
>Instead we got $100M to drone racing and Hillary Clinton
>No users, no liquidity, dropped 30 ranks
>Meanwhile Algorand keeps sponsoring open bar parties, events, and travels

Anyone with half a brain would immediately recognize this as a VC cash grab. They started off with a low initial supply for the public, lured in midwits with MUH TURING AWARD, then unleashed dump after dump of VC and insider coins that have a practically free cost basis.

>> No.55663160

wow this project is on avax right? veritx.com

Funny, VC cashgrab. That seems to be describing AVAX. Remember when they had a blatant doublemint and then just swept it under the rug with a hard fork? That was really something.

>> No.55663177

>>55663160
>wow this project is on avax right?
Avalanche is permissionless and anyone can build on it.
>a blatant doublemint
nothingburger with 0 user funds lost that was resolved years ago.

you have to try harder if you want to FUD Avalanche.

>> No.55663178

Zero institutional adoption here. Nothing to see. Not a G7 central bank adopting the protocol or anything. Total nothingburger. Hey doesn't AVAX have NFT projects? That's cool.

https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2022/12/13/algorand-rises-after-italy-selects-blockchain-protocol-for-digital-guarantees-platform/

>> No.55663186

>>55663178
>from last year
>amounted to nothing
>3-4 billion ALGO tokens released in ONE year

lmao

>> No.55663218

it fuds itself

slow contract speed

volatile gas fees s

scummy marketing to retail approach

zero real adoption

highly centralized

unsustainable staking

>> No.55663225

>>55663218
>redditspacing
>repeating the same nonsense you already posted earlier
>Algo bags still heavy

kek

>> No.55663226

>>55663186
>no adoption
<adoption
>ok ok but no price action

Meanwhile AVAX has no price action AND no adoption

>> No.55663242

>>55663226
cmon anon, try harder. you call that FUD?
I'm not impressed.

>> No.55663243

Anyone can verify what I've stated in 5 minutes granted they're smart enough to see past the obvious paid ad articles occupying any top 10 avax search results. Blatant paid marketing here. That's where your hard earned money is going.

>> No.55663256

the real fud is you. the real fud is this thread. the real fud is the 5 other empty, inorganic threads up at all times. the real fud is the scummy way this is pushed on retail.

>> No.55663275

>>55663243
>>55663256
thats some of the weakest Avalanche FUD that I have seen so far.

>> No.55663294

This is some of the weakest shitcoin shilling I've seen so far. You've provided zero (0) 0.0 reasons to buy your roach chain. I've provided half a dozen reason not to and one easy alternative. But desu buying ethereum is the no brainer here.

>> No.55663464

>>55663294
>You've provided zero (0) 0.0 reasons to buy your roach chain
Avalanche is getting mainstream adoption, has the best tech, the best DeFi and the best Staking in Crypto.

>> No.55663471

>>55663294
>no brainer here
acceptance is the first step to recovery lmao

>> No.55663484

>>55659867
Kek when will those roaches learn

>> No.55663501

>>55662999
looks like the Janitor removed some of your spam. rightfully so.

>> No.55663512

>bro just tokenize your up only assets into a trash cryptocurrency or a stablecoin that could rug any time
Kek

>> No.55663541
File: 87 KB, 960x938, 360105319_824690609025582_8900084767703926689_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55662105
>getting paid 100 rupees a month for copypasting discord 20iq fud
thats the biggest signal in your life you must not reproduce yourself

>> No.55663559

Wow banned for 15 minutes by totally not paid off jannies with no citation of offense. How organic. Well fuck you. Next time I'm going to make them ban me for a week. Let's go nuclear.

>algorand actually diluted and distributed their token supply
>this is somehow bad for current buyers
Let's talk about AVAX supply. Turns out AVA labs owns 55% of the supply and 70% of the voting power. They can ramrod through any forks they wish. Want to change staking requirements or lockup times retroactively? Let's have a vote. We win. Fuck you. There is zero real decentralization here. They use their money to push sleezy marketing on retail instead of pioneering real tech. Same goes for the security of the chain. They'll quote validation numbers but if 70% of the validators are run by AVA labs is that really decentralization?

Let me recommend some light reading for the lurkers.

revealing centralized bullshit that is avax
reddit com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/qyqnwj/why_avalanche_avax_is_a_centralized_and/

revealing sleezy marketing tactics that is avax
coindesk com/markets/2022/08/29/crypto-coin-avax-drops-11-after-self-described-whistleblower-says-avalanche-weaponised-litigation-against-rivals/

revealing the 7 remaining year of massive VC dumps that is avax
coinmarketcap.com/community/articles/644bbb42fec63d16dc58e890/

>> No.55663593

>>55663501
what's the problem? don't know how to filter? just use the fucking filter? What are you brown? Just filter.

>> No.55663614

>>55663559
>algorand actually diluted and distributed their token supply
now THATS copium.
>They can ramrod through any forks they wish.
The Validators would have to agree on it.
>instead of pioneering real tech.
Avalanche Consensus and Subnets are superior to everything else. nobody even comes close to the tech that Avalanche delivered.
>70% of the validators are run by AVA labs
they arent.

>redditspacing
>links to reddit
kek, why dont you go back algobaggie?

>> No.55663636

>>55663614
70% of the validators are run by AVA labs you illiterate idiot

>they aren't
yes they are. look it up. prove me wrong. They started off with fucking 350M AVAX. You don't think they're farming validator staking? Stupid.

why don't you get some actually good content you illiterate pajeet spammer

>> No.55663667

>>55663636
>look it up
I did and they are not.
>they're farming validator staking
goes right back into staking, defi or as incentive program.

>> No.55663707
File: 429 KB, 1170x2532, IMG_2562.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

They’re scared lmao

>> No.55663750

>>55663707
the Ethereum community has been really butthurt about Avalanche recently.

Vitalik mixing Avalanche up with Algorand and then apologizing that he grouped Avalanche with that dogshit was hilarious tho.

>> No.55663916

>>55663750
It’s exactly why they are propping up SOL. They don’t feel threatened by it. There’s only one architecture they know is better.

>> No.55664220

>>55663707
Avalanche moto since 2019 was about tokenizing assets lmao AVAX is getting bullied pretty brutally here, Ethereum steal their narrative and act as if they're the innovative ones here/already won. Unnerving to watch.

Avalabs is the sissiest foundation in the market for sure, Bullied, Fail to market their product, Fail to win consensus, Fail to deliver their narratives, But hey! At least "we're honest and have integrity", Good luck killing your project within the next 2 years kek

>> No.55664226

>>55663916
This always was true and it looks like it works for them, Avalanche is losing day by day

>> No.55664258

>>55664220
Here’s the thing. They are acting like the Government put T-Bills on ETH. The difference is that Avalabs is actually working with institutions. Only a matter of time until we see billions on Avalanche. Evergreen was only the beginning.

>> No.55664264

Anyway, AVAX will lose this narrative too unless they bring themselves to the same liquidity/activity as Ethereum, Which's almost entirely dependent on market performance, You can't be the liquidity hub when you're a sub top 5 nobody

If AVAX truly built something special here then this is the time to act like a streetshitter and shill your product by all means possible, Not during the mania phase when all projects saved funds to shill their own product, It'll get lost in the sea of vaporwares and fleeting money, Now is unironically the perfect time to win user base and cementing the protocol as one of the big 3

>> No.55664312
File: 121 KB, 853x1280, IMG_8280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55663707
kek
Top 2 remains conservative.
>verification not required

>> No.55664355

I think people miss the point, eth has it's foot in the grave and avax solved it's issues, mass adoption on eth will be a painful thing to see, so if that's what the market wants, good luck.

>> No.55664417

>>55664220
subnets were not ready to be deployed until very recently, and there are still a few things to build. meanwhile, eth L2s are still not functional for asset tokenization

>> No.55664515
File: 303 KB, 1170x1859, IMG_2568.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55664264
The main problem is regulation. They are working with institutions to so they have to be extra careful that they’re compliant. This ain’t just degen defi.

BYW, I hope you all are looking into Struct.

>> No.55664548

>>55664264
One last thing. I do think they will turn the jets on in H2 into 2024.

>> No.55664550
File: 188 KB, 1703x595, seanpenn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

reminder we have sean penn and robert downey jr. invested in avax

>> No.55665205

>>55664550
>Sean Penn
Fucking commie but it's a brave one, I must admit

>> No.55665245

>>55664550
That guy is pretty fucking based, he has an Oscar nomination for writing and tons of famous friends. He's building some kind of social media and payment app on Avalanche: https://pakt.world/

>> No.55665374

>>55662999
Checked, AVAX niggers are eternally btfo. Dumping faster than you can say double spend LOL

>> No.55665641
File: 115 KB, 655x589, Cyber-Cat-on-Twitter-ryanberckmans-Chainlink-co-founder-SergeyNazarov-recently-wrote-an-article-about-real-world-assets-amp-tokenized-securities-He-believes-banks-will-create-their-own-private-chains-rat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55663707
that guy got bfto by a linikie, picrel. I mean imagine thinking banks and tradfi going in and willingly getting fucked by massive gas fees and MEV instead of making their own private chain/subnet. mETHheads are all stuck in 2018. multi-chain with l2 is the future, and the best chains will use avalanche consensus.

>> No.55665653

>>55664312
>pic
good fucking lord that ass