[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 120 KB, 1604x1780, Hedera Ethereum.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55512047 No.55512047 [Reply] [Original]

Can HBAR unironically flip ETH during the next bullrun?

>> No.55512048

>>55512047
is this a serious question or are you just shitposting

>> No.55512051

>>55512048
Has to be shitposting

>> No.55512057

absolutely not.. hbar will likely be one of those coins that misses out on the next bull run almost entirely. it will obviously follow the general market but it will not provide outsized returns and will not be worth holding over eth. you are fucking retarded and delusional if you think otherwise, get help.

>> No.55512060

>>55512051
Ah well, in that case yes OP it totally can! Your 2 year old dead since previous bullrun scamming fake transactions ghost chain is going to flip the #2 crypto thats existed for over a decade!

>> No.55512076

>>55512047
A better question would be if HBAR can make it back to ATH next bullrun

>> No.55512090

Hbar needs to flip Eth and Btc to save crypto.

>> No.55512445

>>55512090
This guy has a brain that works. If hbar fails crypto will never be more than ethot grifters and niggers buying fake ape jpegs

>> No.55512450

>>55512047
>Can HBAR unironically flip ETH during the next bullrun?
In % rises absolutely. HABR has a future but I would rather have stock in swirls than the token and it is not a listed company

>> No.55512452

>>55512047
>Can HBAR unironically flip ETH during the next bullrun?
It almost certainly will. Eth was too dependent on money feeds from North Korea and Russia.

>> No.55512457

>>55512090
>Hbar needs to flip Eth and Btc to save crypto.
True
>>55512445
>This guy has a brain that works. If hbar fails crypto will never be more than ethot grifters and niggers buying fake ape jpegs
Also true. However that does not mean that HBAR tokens have to be worth 17 dollars. It just means the rest has to do away, which it is, it is being eroded by inflation, time and aml

>> No.55512483

>>55512450
>>55512452
>>55512457
Now this is the type of engagement I like to see in this community. Stop the FUD 4chan bros, we can make it together if we try !!!

>> No.55512606

Depends on the sec. If they sue eth (more than enough evidence after Hinman emails came out) then yes it could. But I think eth is safe so probably not, but it should be top 10 when everything kicks off. HBAR mc will be higher than eths now.

>> No.55512773

>>55512047
I was needing some good laugh, thx anon, now, lets work.

>> No.55512855

>>55512047
Lol, extremely unlikely. Its extremely unpopular except for incels and pajeets. This is why it's so unpopular

>> No.55513268

it fucking better this bag is getting awfully heavy leemon

>> No.55513278
File: 934 KB, 1170x1146, 2DA2C108-200C-4052-9643-3C7F7A734DFD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I have 5K to invest in crypto, I’m thinking ALGO or HBAR thoughts?

I’m looking to hold for a year or so

>> No.55513400

>>55512060
>thats existed for over a decade!

>> No.55513426
File: 350 KB, 1000x800, 1625533207684.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55513278
Bad choices. ALGO was labeled a security by SEC and will be heavily regulated and removed from exchanges in the US.
Meanwhile, HBAR's founders have basically left it to rot, and given the circ supply inflation well ahead of the schedule they gave, the amount of money needed to get the tokens even just back to 20 cents, not even their ATH, is staggering. Actually mindboggling. Just buy ETH or BTC or even fucking gold or something, dude. It's over.

>> No.55513433

>>55512047
No but chainlink can

>> No.55513628

>>55512047
absolutely! keep buying, DONT STOP

>> No.55514200

>>55512457
Retail can utilize HTS and HCS simultaneously for finance and enterprises can utilize things like Hyperledger which utilize HCS to concretize transactions and make their "business" immutable.

Same goes for real estate and other sectors that retail and private. I will go with the notion that most CEOs are mindless boomers who are slow to adapt hence why they believe crypto is still only BTC kinda like our parents thinking every gaming console was a Nintendo... Inflation is a great way to rid society of uselessness whether that be useless workers, programs, incentives, ideas or products. As in a world where free flowing money is scarce, only the most useful and beneficial will not only survive but will be needed. Hbar is the winner by far. It may still take years and as you stated, may not reach 17$ or wtv now but IF tokenization goes the route that Leemon envisioned than 17$ is a laughable amount as TVL will become TVR as now hbar is representing real life assets rather than digital coins. Seeing what DLA Piper/TOKO has begun doing, makes me sleep easy at night, as their 740k house will eventually become their trillion dollar global real estate prlortfolio.

We're here arguing about the issue of hbar flipping ETH when the real issue is how retarded and clueless most are when it comes to this coming change of industry. HBAR will win IF the enterprises adopting it, can utilize it without ppl even knowing that a DLT is being used and their lives can continue going forward with barely any change. Took my parents 20 years of owning a PC to utilize digital banking BECAUSE things were such a vast change. Nowadays, the hardware is already essential in society, only hurdle is integrating hardware with the software. No boomer, Gen X, Millenial or Gen Z will be dloading Metamask or Hashpack to be avle to buy things, BUT they sure as fuck will dload the Dominos app to buy a pizza. I believe in Leemon and the future that will be tokenized pizzas.

>> No.55514203
File: 266 KB, 1600x1073, sucker.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

piece of shit failed to hold it's breakout... yet again...
it looked like we we're gonna hit $0.08 on 7/31.
still 3 weeks out so yea it's possible, but looks like shit right now.

>> No.55514273

>>55514200
>enterprises can utilize things like Hyperledger which utilize HCS
hyperledger fabric is designed so you can swap out consensus services.
it's not like they use hyperledger, therefore they use hedera, just that they could use HCS, if they felt like it.
>DLA piper
switching from a traditional mortgage to 'Tenancy in common'.
no, that sounds like shit.

>> No.55514602

>>55514273
Hyperledger has tried running on other services and ooted for Hedera after barely a week of testing as it was a "no brainer", as oer Carmelle Cadets retelling of her CEO...

Trad mortgage to tenancy in common, i dont care. All I care about is value being represented on Hedera. The jews are gonna win no matter what. For those of us who invested in Hedera early, the option to move to a 2nd world nation will always be available. Its 1st world countries that will adopt this communistic bullshit of owning nothing and being happy. And this aint pol, I could not care less about preserving my homeland or the white race. 80% of ppl are dead mentally anyways.

>> No.55514850

>>55514602
>Hedera after barely a week of testing as it was a "no brainer"
hedera is the best cryptocurrency that exists... currently.
but if a bigger better deal comes along, don't count on hyperledger apps still using HCS.
it's intentionally architected to be able to drop hedera, trivially.
>And this aint pol, I could not care less about preserving my homeland or the white race.
no idea where this came from but whatever slava ukraini, isreal is our greatest ally.

>> No.55515098

>>55514850
Hbar is already future proofed, ABFT and created to be infinitely scaled. For another to come along, itd have to do everything hbar does but better and somehow manage to do all the enterpriae work hedera started in less than 5 years. Possible sure but somewhat unlikely as crypto hasnt even been adopted in real world yet other than Hedera for the exact reasons stated above. Hyoerledge was but one privatized example.

The pol shit was just in regards to the tenancy bs. Thisbis what theyvare pushing, fractionalized real estate masking the reality that youll only own X% of your property and be happy. Regardless, as Ive stated wether there is 1 or 100 part owners, every contract will be on hedera and every fractional mortgage payment will be put onto the hashgraph. Aka dun care, fees generated, real value on network. Will def suck for the plebs who havent invested in the future "trust" layer of the internet

We are technically saying the same thing, Im just adding some faggotry to further enforce the points

>> No.55515117

Lmao baggies

>> No.55515133
File: 68 KB, 800x450, EQHyj7TU8AAAN-o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55515117

Incredible post

>> No.55515333

>>55515098
>Hbar is already future proofed, ABFT and created to be infinitely scaled. For another to come along, itd have to do everything hbar does but better and somehow manage to do all the enterpriae work hedera started in less than 5 years. Possible sure but somewhat unlikely as crypto hasnt even been adopted in real world yet other than Hedera for the exact reasons stated above.
it's plausible. hedera was creating for enterprises, before enterprises have adopted crypto. hedera has the benefit of being first to market, in this respect, but we won't know what features/api's are really going to be a good fit for enterprises until many large scale businesses start actively using it.
>Will def suck for the plebs who havent invested in the future "trust" layer of the internet
I mean, they call it the trust layer of the internet, but it's 100% permissioned. any their roadmap says they won't go permission-less until after GC is fully filled AND there are HUNDREDS of permissioned non-GC nodes.
they've told us the GC will NOT fully fill this year, and they haven't really been busy on community nodes, so we're like what is that? 4 years out before it's a trust layer?

>> No.55515470

>>55515333
Mance alluded to permissionless nodes later this year in a recent interview.

Timeline wise, 5 years seems realistic depending on how fast and exponential Hederas adoption becomes. This imo will rely on how many usecases go live in 2023. Can also be much faster, once one major company goes live and then another will just have to "copy" said API and adapt it to their product. Hedera atm has the best tech BY FAR and has first movers advantage in MANY major industries ESPECIALLY tokenization. Being the #1 players in SK and Dubai will fruit rewards as those are 2 of the most future forward nations on earth. One due to being asian the other due to having so much fuck you money and hatred for the western world. Both equally valid and hopeful catalysts for the adoption of hashgraph on a global scale.