[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 87 KB, 1100x1007, 1681012364276611.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55202770 No.55202770 [Reply] [Original]

Ari Jules, the head scientist at Chainlinklabs, is responsible for bitcoin. Not that he is or not satoshi but rather because he literally wrote the book on blockchain technology.

The reason why the elites allow crypto gambling and shitcoins is the get the goyim familar with digital currency systems and tokenization. This is so the roll out of central bank digital currencies and mass tokenization of every asset on the planet goes smoothly and quickly.

The rich WANT THIS, tokenzied, decentralized ASSETS are unseizable by seething mobs of vaccine culled goyim. The government wants this since it makes the tracking and tracing and unpersoning of people resisting the regime a piece of cake.

And none of it can come to fruition without chainlink. The widespread adoption of CBDC's won't be due to hand outs on CBDC's (this may get poor fags onto the system) But the real bait will be access to crazy DEFI yields with CBDC's that actually beat inflation. This is be a huge hit and will get people onto the new system. Also think about when every asset on the planet is tokenized and you can literally have your house equity tokenized on the blockchain and leverage trade with it or buy a cup of coffee with it.

>> No.55202803

>>55202770
Who cares, man

No one can do anything about it. We are being punished for whatever reason. Whatever, if it doesn’t work out, you know what a lot of us are going to do

>> No.55202818

This is why they are looting the current system. They will loot and abuse the current economy and then dump their gains early in the new paradigm of money and assets and secure themselves a position way up top.

>> No.55202829

>>55202770
wow it took you so long to get it

>> No.55202832

>>55202770
Call me a schizo but this is my take
They suppress the price to get me to sell, so they can moon the project without us getting rich (they want to keep it to themselves). I hold on to my LINK, they never get to stop the price suppression and they never get to be the most powerful entity in the world. As long as I hold, Chainlink won't succeed. I am the gatekeeper. I am like Jesus.

>> No.55202852

>>55202803
>Whatever, if it doesn’t work out, you know what a lot of us are going to do
Cry online about it and kys?

>> No.55202883
File: 809 KB, 1424x1424, bOfwC3H.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55202770

>> No.55202884

wow sounds real bullish op would be a shame if someone posted token not needed and laughed