[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 424 KB, 1448x2048, media_FxC_Q4iXgAERHzl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55155535 No.55155535 [Reply] [Original]

GM BSV'ers, i bring good news! Are you tired of seeing your investment hit the skids? Disheartened by the almost weekly ATLs, Ayres pump and dumps and subsequent delistings?
Well, start looking up again because salvation is at hand, and it comes in the form of ANOTHER creg lawsuit against an anonymous twitter account with, lets see, about 600 followers for being too mean to him on the internet, kek. You can sleep soundly knowing once mr. twitter anon defaults on the suit rather than spend $3 million dollars defending in the pay2win English courts that it will once and for all (this time, we promise) prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that creg is satoj, and from there something else that is unspecified at this current time will happen resulting in cregs promised $1200 per coin, and more!
All you guys have to do is hold on, just a little bit longer, just to the end of yet another vanity lawsuit, and youll make it. Can you do that? Keep your concerns about this coin to yourself just a little while longer? Do it for the team? WAGMI frens.

>> No.55155584

what does this have to do with bsv processing millions of transactions per day

>> No.55155674

>>55155584
so many people are using the bsv network. its insane.
and to think it's all being processed by about 5~ miners and a few nodes.
whats that? you want to mine aswell?
you're out of luck, in order to mine on BSV and get rewards, a council has to approve you first.
i guess that's how they keep the network "secure" kek

>> No.55155870
File: 143 KB, 1463x950, t6ngvqp5iwpa1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55155584
Thats what i want to know, fren. What has suing literal randos on twitter.com got to do with improving the usage and adoption of BSV? Its a mysterious move, but we trust that satoj knows whats best for his vision dont we? Is it still all about satoj after all, i mean the coin is literally called Satoshis Vision, so its fate will always be tied to Satoshis actions.

>> No.55155973
File: 48 KB, 500x500, 7dszka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cba to debate you tardos again
have at it

>> No.55156056

>>55155973
How big is your bag?
What's your average buy price?
Do you ever lie awake in the night full of regrets?

>> No.55156067

>>55155535
Maybe stop being an asshole on the internet. I hope he sues every faggot that screams scam and fraud every time BSV is mentioned.

>> No.55156110

>>55155535
i am a bsv bagholder and yeah, after years of giving him the benefit of the doubt, craig is a sad cunt, bsv has been fucking ruined, neither him not calvin give a fuck about the price. calvin ayre recently even said he cant be fucked calling bsv "bitcoin" anymore, he's just gonna call it bsv blockchain from now on

>> No.55156248

>>55156056
not very big, average buy around $60 and no
i don't have regrets, bsv is good and a hail mary, im willing to risk it, none of this crypto garbage has a future from what i can see, it's all garbage scams that doesn't work properly, all of it is just too stupidly complex, has high fees, doesn't have any throughput to scale. only bsv does what its supposed to do.
im invested enough and im already buying other non crypto things

>> No.55156665
File: 30 KB, 874x543, heezvx7k0z1b1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55156067
Why? What exactly does it accomplish for BSV? Every coin has an endless chorus of people calling it a shitcoin and a scam etc, and they still make plenty of money trading regardless. Only the proprietors of BSV get butthurt enough about it to go legal on randos tweeting from their parents basement.