[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 476 KB, 1920x1087, post pepe 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55146226 No.55146226 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone else feels like life has no meaning if you are not rich?

I mean whats the point of living if you don't have a lambo or have a mansion as a male in western world in 2023? Your worth as a man is nothing but the money you have...If you are an average joe, with average wage, average followers on insta, average car, you have literally zero worth and you are a nobody....Girls have 10 dudes like you in their DMs everyday, and you don't get to enjoy your little time on this earth fucking girls, travelling the world and hanging around with your buddies...You just work like a slave

Whats the point of living like this? I unironically plan to kill myself in the next years if I don't make it. The scariest thing is that I don't have a plan on how to make it..I don't know what to do now that crypto seems to be dead

>> No.55146234
File: 76 KB, 850x400, CE0287C1-7325-40FF-9BF8-071850387832.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No, but I do think the modern world structures itself as if that is exactly the point and it tries to take away as many alternatives as it can.

>> No.55146243

>>55146226
>I mean whats the point of living if you don't have a lambo or have a mansion
What's the point of living if you do have one? It's just a car. Maybe people will say "oh, that sure is a nice car". Is the point of life hearing "oh, that sure is a nice car" from people you don't know?

>> No.55146256

>>55146243

It's not about the car...It's about the status that comes with it.

I'm trying to say that a man in 2023 without status is bound to be depressed if he realises what happens around him

>> No.55146259

>>55146226
Life has no meaning whether you're rich or not. Rich people don't have girls that are actually interested in them. They don't usually have buddies. You don't know who to trust because everyone is only after one thing, and it's disgusting.

nope, you need to find friends and a woman or two or five BEFORE you get rich. That's the only way you're going to find meaning. The rest is just different locations and different props.

>I don't have a plan
get a job
learn the job for years
take pride in your work and do a great job even if everyone around you sucks
advance in your job
go out and start a business based on your job

>> No.55146277

>>55146256
>I'm trying to say that a man in 2023 without status is bound to be depressed if he realises what happens around him
Certainly that's the case, and it's not pleasant to be disrespected, but he at least has the realization, whereas the man with high status is blind to it. They both inhabit the same shit world, but one is deceived by praise. Of course, it's similarly not good to be despised, I do understand, because then all you care about is status.

>> No.55146295

>>55146226
You’re a fag or at least act like one
Main character syndrome. There are so many sanitation workers or delivery drivers that fuck their gf after their shift

You can pick up any job, save up and plan to fly to any SEA country for 10days and visit all you want
All your post is about excuses
You’ll never make it if you don’t get your mind together

>> No.55146341

>>55146277

low status man with self awareness = recipe for depression

low status man being ignorant about his real position in this life = happy slave...ignorance is bliss as they say

>>55146295

If you don't want to be the main character in your lfie, you are a fag

>sanitation workers or delivery drivers that fuck their gf after their shift

if you are a low status man, your bitch can leave you just for any other dude. If you are a high staus dude, even if she does leave you, you wont care because you will be able to pick any other woman from the pack