[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 207 KB, 1023x842, 3567845345.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54988877 No.54988877 [Reply] [Original]

I sold this at a loss. I fell for the google of blockchain meme like everyone else did. A project that is supposed to be this important has one of the worst ROIs in existence. Than it dawn on me and the I realized the tokenomics literally prevents price movements due to one simple fact. Indexer dump all their gains to pay for the indexing operations. I sold 150k GRT and I always keep a look out for GRT threads, hoping to be wrong, but I'm never disappointed and glad I sold. Nowadays, i just laugh at the GRT coping, because been there, done that.

>> No.54989144
File: 33 KB, 563x608, 828692ad7377cca055e78489b1b90f39.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54988877
>I sold this at a loss. I fell for the google of blockchain meme like everyone else did. A project that is supposed to be this important has one of the worst ROIs in existence. Than it dawn on me and the I realized the tokenomics literally prevents price movements due to one simple fact. Indexer dump all their gains to pay for the indexing operations. I sold 150k GRT and I always keep a look out for GRT threads, hoping to be wrong, but I'm never disappointed and glad I sold. Nowadays, i just laugh at the GRT coping, because been there, done that.
LMAO. I wrote this yesterday.

>> No.54989357

>>54988877
>hoping to be wrong
Retarded fud. Who would hope to be wrong in this scenario? "Oh boy I sure am glad that the token I sold at a loss is now mooning. I love missing out on huge gains!"

>> No.54989421

>>54989357
>Who would hope to be wrong in this scenario?
Because i still believe in the project, but the marketing, tokenomics and hype was all preditory.

>> No.54989560

>>54988877
The arbitrum has been hacked and now all Graph nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every graph that goes offline first has to be validated by other graphs, Thus the first graph won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE GRAPH has verified it actually has gone offline

GRT will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops. Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least $0.01. Maybe even lower when the graphs are actually verified being offline.

Brandon is now busy setting up extra graphs to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the GRT network. This means graphs will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet. Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other graphs will know whats really going on.

>> No.54989586

I delegated in the beginning and left it.
Not even going to look at it.
Writing it up as a loss.

>> No.54990200

It is done

>> No.54991115

2023... I am forgotten...

>> No.54991166

I bought a big stack at the beginning of 2023; still up 118% despite all the dumping and volatility.

>> No.54991806

Wassup niggas Sirs

>> No.54991829

When will this board accept that GRT was simply another 2021 cycle hype coin that'll never return to ATH again, most especially considering there was much less circulating supply back then?

This has happened in crypto since it's inception. The only two cryptos that have truly survived the test of time are BTC and ETH.

Will GRT do a 10x from here? Maybe, but that'll be the absolute maximum it goes. Cycle hype coins basically only return to half or 75% of their previous ATH's on subsequent bullruns.

>> No.54991934

>>54991829
GRT is pretty important and widely used, even in the bear market - it's one of the gold standards for refined blockchain data. Its internal side projects alone could easily pull off 50-100m valuations as standalone protocols if they had proper strategists at the helm. It also cultivates its own experts and dev advocates to advance it. Well positioned but a bit strategically chaotic.

But it's over.

>> No.54992229

>>54991806
bro I never forgot those sick bars you dropped in the thread a couple of times