[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 292 KB, 1037x1072, 1540441706459.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54800645 No.54800645 [Reply] [Original]

It's about time. you had 6 years to accumulate. plebbit was price out after $2 which was the original mission - stop them being able to accumulate a suicide stack with their lunch money portfolios.
Anyone still advocating for not shilling our bags to plebbit is not acting in anons interest anymore. they are either malicious or just poorfags who want to accumulate longer with their lunch money stacks too. 6 years is enough time - too late.
I have seen that plebbit is started to get angry at Sandwich attacking, and basically none of them know of LINK anymore. a whole new generation of zoomers and top buying faggots are ready to be groomed into another Coinbase/Google pump event.

Additionally, will be making them aware of the LINK pump/BTC dump dynamic with some evidence of JUMP maybe being behind it. plebbit love a good "stick it to the hedgies" narrative.

Seething FUDcels, you will have to make dozens of accounts to combat this. good luck. your nastyslob low effort spam wont work there. I'll continue to fud on biz and call out Sergey where necessary, but it's time to shill to plebbit again.

>> No.54800654

DR:GO BACK

>> No.54800671

>>54800654
I'm definitely going to Reddit. you cant stop me. thanks for your support. i'll be shilling hard in a perfect way to appeal to redditors gay rhetoric just as i used to fud them appealing to it back in 2018.
Anyone remember Chad O'Fork?

>> No.54800712

>>54800645
cool story bro. if that's how you want to spend your spare time i won't fault you for it. but i reckon just keep accumulating and not shill it. why help reddit? if they "catch on" in a follow-the-leader kind of way it might cause a doge style pump as retards buy in. but what's the point of that? just let it grow organically the way its supposed to. i don't understand why you would want to help those faggots out. they're literally the scum of the earth. just the worst types of people. helping them is morally wrong imo. but you do you.

>> No.54800733
File: 71 KB, 574x653, F8EF856F-4321-42BD-8AAC-8EBAED8E25B1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54800712
>J-just accumulate b-bro. K-keep accumulating for 6 years more bro. We dont want a pump bro. Its bad for us bro

See? The rats come out quickly. Dont fall for the bullshit anymore anons.

>> No.54800747

>>54800645
Good luck, but try to not give them the idea to short BTC when LINK pumps.
Oh and by the way because of the law of attraction every crypto is similar to a cult.
This means reddit can't stand Sergey and will avoid his project because of this incompatibility.

The reason /biz/ had his supporters is because this place had similar minds.

Sergey forfeited every battle in the last 3 years and is on the verge of losing the war without having done anything.
It's too late now to try to change the situation.

The only remaining hope is a miracle that Chainlink's funding outlasts the suppression until the project becomes massively adopted and profitable.
Things are not looking good.

Jump is going for the kill to create a lower low on LINK/BTC.
LINK is dead for a long time if that happens and Sergey does not even care about the dire situation.
The best he found was to destroy all hype for his announcement hoping it would not cause a dump.
He is just sabotaging himself at this point.

>> No.54800754
File: 82 KB, 827x796, FrXWMYRXsAQ1UCX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good job ser

>> No.54800757
File: 189 KB, 458x726, triedtotellyou.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54800733
i'm white with a good job making 165k AUD a year. but okay, call me a jeet. i don't care. heaps of jeets on my team and they're all fucking smart and cool af so don't phase me brah. i'll come back just to see you seethe when link hits 3k per token

>> No.54800795

I support you on your mission OP, it's actually long overdue that the general crypto public sees the value and importance of Chainlink.
For anyone opposed, I've held LINK since 2018, almost 5 fucking years, I'm tired and ready to reap the rewards.

>> No.54800800
File: 33 KB, 598x710, Plebbit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54800645
plebbit already knows about it

>> No.54800802

>>54800645
Gj anon
I’m actually for this
The time has come

>> No.54800834

>>54800800
They still don’t get it

>> No.54800866

>>54800645
They have hundreds of employees already paid to do this anon but everyone is poor af no cap now bro. I think most zoomers realize they will never make it and crypto is a scam so good luck reasoning with leffitors

>> No.54800918

>>54800671
what is your acc on there, ill help

>> No.54800929

>>54800918
im going to buy an aged account. dont know yet

>> No.54800959
File: 216 KB, 700x1050, asdasd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54800747

>> No.54800991

>>54800929
let us know when you start, your threads will get downvoted either way but some of us will help

>> No.54801338

>>54800645
Rogue Mode is still on anon. This type of actions will cost you a posioned drink in the yatch party

>> No.54801347

>>54800645
Sounds based. Get reddit to fomo into it so we can finally dump our bags

>> No.54801403

Based. Fudding actually ruined the price action and made it easier for bad actors to short and manipulate link. If the faggots didnt fud so hard and instead tried to explain link in a way that normie retards could understand then we wouldnt be single digit today. Go for it

>> No.54801425

>>54800645
Reddit knows about LINK, they just don't get it and they never will. Every popular reddit coin is "X but Y". RaiBlocks is BTC but faster. ADA is ETH but faster. LINK is one of a kind, trying to get normies to buy LINK is like trying to get them to buy BTC in 2015.

>> No.54801447

>>54801425
They dont need to get it. they dont get Eth or BTC either. They just need to be given a dumbed down narrative that appeals to plebbit rhetoric and ideals.
If it mentions BTC halving cycles, M00ns, nasty hedgies it will be enough

>> No.54801528

>>54801403
Fudding had its place, but the time to stop was the Google pump. Now I shill Chainlink every chance I get.

>> No.54801544

>>54801447
They don't get ETH or BTC but they know that they're valuable because they're worth a lot. Most people know that LINK is oracles, they just don't realize oracles are valuable because there's no precedent. They're not trendsetters they're followers.

>> No.54801965

>anonymous shitposting such as "TNN" is to blame for Chainlink failing to deliver their roadmap!
>anonymous low effort fudding is to blame for the abysmal price action for the past 3 years!
good luck OP, you might as well try shilling them ARK, it was huge 6 years ago lol

>> No.54801976
File: 2.46 MB, 1038x2148, TitanicTrueHistory.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54801338
Good luck with that!
The yacht party is cancelled.

>>54800959
Was there really no one else who could have told Sergey to wake up from his utopia and to look at reality?

>> No.54802070

>In November 2020, Recode reported that Schmidt is finalizing his plan to become a citizen of Cyprus. He is one of the highest-profile people to take advantage of the immigrant investor programs that offers a "passport-for-sale". This passport can be used to enter and live in any country of the European Union.[161]

Funny that he thinks like a normal wealthy person
Is he planning to give up his US citizenship or is it a Plan C if a catastrophe happens?

Eric said that he and Sergey were special during the SmartCon.
I once desired to become special until I discovered that I was never normal since the start.
Death woke me up from my nightmare and I gained the power to change destiny.

But what will these hands create?

>> No.54802530

>>54800645
as much as we hate it the identity needed on reddit and twitter makes it so much harder for the fudders and most of the mentally ill fud we get on a per minute basis would simply be insta banned there
godspeed anon, yes the time has come to evangelize to the masses while privately keep up the pressure on sergey to fucking release already

>> No.54802554

>>54800747
thanks to the dumps last cycle cll is funded to the gills they can last out for years and thats excluding all the income they are generating now on the start of monetizations
now sure the nature of those dumps were bad enough but sergey is above money concerns and the utility of the network is completely independent of the token price
whatever the chart of link/btc paints doesnt stop the network from advancing
also now look up eth past performance in eth/btc charts

>> No.54802569

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>> No.54802612

>>54800645
Holy shit you are desperate LMAO a SAD DAY FOR ALL LINKKEKS

>> No.54803005
File: 60 KB, 400x320, 32.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54800733
based Pajeets and Bulgarians making the cuckolds SEETHE by crashing their scam token

>> No.54803049
File: 35 KB, 1302x279, javascript_fatal_bug.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.54803061

>>54800645
I’ll help you. Post your threads here and I’ll upvote and comment

>> No.54803153

Retail does not have significant money. Why tell reddit when the banks will soon pump your bags? I dont want these faggots to make it

>> No.54803170

>>54803153
also this kek

There are crypto subreddits with more than 200k members (VeChain, Polkadot, Monero, Algorand etc..) that will never pump again. You have to be a complete retard to think reddit or 4channel matters

>> No.54803202

Also anon why do you want to tell reddit the truth, but fud on 4chan? Newfags here deserve the truth much more than reddit.

>> No.54803226

>>54803202
>the FUD
I want to slap every cuck who uses this reddit buzzword. People mocking your heavy bags isn't fud lmao

>> No.54803287

Reminder: nobody who doesnt have malicious intent would advocate not shilling LINK to reddit at this point. Its been 6 years.
It can only be said that people afraid of such action and trying to deter it with typical 4chan cultural hostility to plebbit are only trying to manipulate things to go there way. They may even be JUMP trannies.

This is biz. We are here to make it, not stay poor in exchange for sticking to muh lore to not let plebbit in.
Those fucking kids arent buying even a 1/10th of a suicide stack with their lunch money. They were priced out in 2019 when it broke $2 and all oldfags know this. They can only pump our bags now and not make it unless they hold for a decade by which point they deserve it and have become what most the fags trying to prevent them buying are -late fag plebbit tourists trying too hard because they never got in low enough either

>> No.54803303
File: 72 KB, 682x1309, ALWO1oN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54803287
>JUMP TRANNIES ARE THE REASON WHY I'M A POOR INCEL HOLDING A DEAD 2017 SHITCOIN

>> No.54803315

>>54803287
fucking lol stinkshitters are really double digit IQ idiots

>> No.54803337

>>54803315
Good luck getting your low effort spam on reddit to stop this kek. You literally have no power at all outside of an free anonymous message board which says everything you need to know about how legitimate the “fud” is

>> No.54803451

>>54803287
makes sense

>> No.54803481

First i would want all moonboys Who bought over 5 dollars to kill themselves and stop posting about link. Second is that if LINK needs a community of neckbeards to shill It on social Networks to make It i Will kill myself, as the price of link has always meant to relate with adoption of cl services. Third the yatch party isnt cancelled and i swear to god no one that bought after sibos Will be invited because you are all a bunch of cringe shitters Who are not fit to preserve the White race on top of the world.

>> No.54803594

>>54803481
protip: the yacht party is this year at Barcelona already

>> No.54803595

>>54803481
If it will make you kill yourself thats even more bullish. Retarded bagholder who never took profit is absolutely against doing things that will make his bags moon.

Honestly tired of this faggot rhetoric on here regarding the issue. Link is not special. It will benefit from marketing and shilling to normies just the same as any coins. Sorry im for getting to $1000 faster than you. Im all for hovering at a higher range thanks to plebbit rather than crabbing wt $7 for years waiting for some basement dwellers vision of how things should go.

Honestly at this point its just malicious intent to go against it. Just like Nexo esl used to try appeal to 4chan culture before they fucked off forever i notice an unnatural hostility towards the idea of shilling LINK from people here, and it ALWAYS makes little sense in the current context anymore

>plebbit gay!
>we MUST wait till link slowly moons from organic usage
>if you dont do that, you are not a real 4channer

This is basically the perfect trap for malicious faggots who benefit from keeping LINK down at this point. They actively manipulate some LINK holders deepest beliefs about LINK(that its special, it genuinely will moon from usage given enough time) and 4chan culture of being anti plebbit.

Here to make money. Not be manipulated for your benefit. It’s gonna get shilled on plebbit with well aged active account’s I’ll buy, and all your spam wont even appear

>> No.54803665

>>54803595
Agreed. Only greedy malicious faggots are against shilling link because they want the price as low and as long as possible. Let's start shilling Link everywhere, this is what Sergey would have wanted from the start.

>> No.54803732

>>54803337
>Good luck getting your low effort spam on reddit to stop this kek
they are terrified of this as they cant use their tactics there

>> No.54803754

>>54803595

Bahahahahahahahaha. This thread is an all time low. You idiots dont get it, its too late. You were too cool and edgy for reddit two years ago and it costs you millions. Theyve moved on now. You ever hear the phrase you only get one chance to make a first impression. Yeah…

Your hubris is your downfall. Now you need to live with the consequences.

>> No.54803755

>>54803665
I agree with that. Sergey is extra pussy about the SEC and its the only reason he doesn’t every shill it, but it is clear as fuck he would advertise if he could. Thats why faggots like chainlinkgod exist and get “grants” because its as close to advertising they can get without getting hot with the SEC.

Anyone with a brain knows the age of. Neets accumulating on 4chan as stealth money akin to 2011 btc are long gone. Just look at what Chainlink do with all these hackathons, how big Smartcon is, endless developer advocates and promotion. Only the biggest faggots who were late, or malicious players manipulating 4chan using the culture and rhetoric of holders here are against it now because they lose from it.

>> No.54803859
File: 587 KB, 1125x1405, FB82B493-08E3-4F35-BB2F-A3DE55068E52.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Also you guys clearly havent done your homework. This post is from last year on the main cc sub. There were lots of knowledgable people in the thread talking about Link. It did absolutely nothing for price. A large part of reddit is most certainly well aware of Link so its not the super secret investment you guys like to build up in your head.

You needed reddit’s momentum during late ‘20/early ‘21 but instead the dog coins captured a lot of them. Link wouldve easily done another 2-3x minimum.

>> No.54803961

>>54800645
Good luck trying to breathe life into the link subreddits.
Redditors can only grasp the basic meme stocks and degenerate lifestyles.
Try to promote anything above their heads, they'll just lash out and the mods will ban you.

>> No.54803968

>>54803754
Lol no. Now is literally the perfect time.

>Plebbit is quiet as all the shitcoins are dead and lifeless and there is nothing to chase
>an entire new generation of them exists much larger than the one from 2017 bullrun, ready to buy our bags
>MEV and such is currently trending, they are angry about it
>Chainlink themselves are not radio silent this time around and have began marketing as much as they can without SEC problems
>LINK is an established project now with years of reliability and they can google all kinds of shit like muh Google CEO

The time has never been better

>> No.54803990

>>54800834
>its a secret!!!

Lmao they fully get it. This pic is from last month. A cultie getting fully undressed in the main thread and then resorting to “go back to biz” when the other guy wouldnt join the cult.

That thread is full of reasonable takes where they understand the tech is important but the actual coin is a shit investment. Sensible takes versus the toddlers on biz who cant understand the nuance between the technology and an investment. The price/market is always right. You sure as hell arent going to bring any of them back when they pull up the chart

>> No.54804019

>>54803990
The price/market was wrong when it was $0.20 and it went to $50 to compensate.
You are typical normie bro. Only price action validates things for you so you can literally never ever get in early, and its exactly what those plebbitors must have been arguing with you about it and converted you kek. They only understand price action. Link will be a genius project and the token will totally make sense to them if it pumps, with the the price being the only thing to change

>> No.54804519
File: 96 KB, 642x934, IMG_0589.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54804019
>da jooz are suppressing my coin!

>> No.54804772

>>54800645
>LINK pump/BTC dump dynamic with some evidence of JUMP maybe being behind it
It's always conspiracies with you lot. Now JUMP is the new target. What happened to the Bulgarians?

>> No.54804881

>>54804772
They got raided by the FBI

>> No.54805074

Ok but seriously now, did we ever clear up exactly why Chainlink takes decades to implement literally any feature or make any genuine partnerships? It's not just slow for crypto, or even slow for tech in general. It's just slow for business at all. What exactly is their bottleneck for development and why have they been unsuccessful in widening it?

>> No.54805300

>>54801976
post more about federal reserve fuckery
t. read the merchant bankers at age 8

>> No.54805311

>>54805074
Start up bloat

>> No.54805317

>>54800712
>scum of the earth
imagine being so sad you get hot under the collar about people who use a different website kek

>> No.54805397
File: 100 KB, 1825x318, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54800645
Hate effort posting but let me remind you of pic related. It's not about money anon, it is about power. Let's not be stupid and ignorantly hand out the ability to influence. It'd be foolish to willingly offer the opportunity to accumulate power to those who are most likely going to be irresponsible with it. You're not just gambling with their well-being but the well-being of those who they will have the possible capacity to influence. Just saying, think about this carefully.

>> No.54805403

>>54803968
>>MEV and such is currently trending, they are angry about it

reddit front page is mad about MEV. the narrative focus should be FSS

>> No.54805473

>>54805403
There are two posts mentioning chainlink. And 100s shilling rpc.

>> No.54805521

Redditors are financially ruined after bby and gme, sorry linkies but there is no one left to buy

Check the volume….no one is buying

>> No.54805524

>>54805473
>There are two posts mentioning chainlink. And 100s shilling rpc.

do these people really believe theres no bad incentive behind something called mev block. maybe were not supposed to shill iot

>> No.54805536

>>54805524

"The software redistributes 90% of the profits generated back to users, with searchers claiming the remaining 10%. It was developed by CoW Swap in partnership with Agnostic Relay and Beaver Build. Other launch partners include Balancer, Gnosis, 1inch, and Shapeshift."

AWSDSWDAWEDWAeqa#wereqw#e%twq#$etyw@q#$e@#$qwe

>> No.54805597

>>54805536
The wolf literally leading the sheep to slaughter.

>> No.54807155

>>54800645
do it after 6.66 pls

>> No.54808893

The time is now

>> No.54810443

>>54805397
>delusional incel fantasy

These type posts are the most cringe thing on biz. Beyond sad

>> No.54810476

Can you guys please send the link when you make the reddit post? I could really use a good laugh. Youre the equivalent of the washed up broad in her 30s sending “heyyyyy stranger” messages to the guys she rejected in high school. Ya hate to see it…

>> No.54810500

>>54805300
Cool it with the antisemitism

>> No.54810604

>>54801544
This is exactly why this shits going to $81,000 a token. Completely unheard of and amazing technology.