[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 90 KB, 1773x1773, Pepe-shooting-himself.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54725155 No.54725155 [Reply] [Original]

Need advice from you accomplished anons:
Be me in my life right now (worried about future and know I will never live like my parents or boomers who bought real estate early)

>about to be 27 very soon
> Bachelors in Communications, about to get MBA in WGU (not sure if this is a dumb idea or good idea in this competetive job market)
>Have worked all kinds of shit office jobs but have +3 years customer service +4 years admin support/basically being a assistant to the CEO

Running out of ideas on how to change my destiny. I can't get any interviews and the ones I do ghost me. I don't know if my looks have to do with it but I'm a mexican dude who feels like he has to prove himself compared to privelaged white dudes with connections.

I am getting desperate, I want to change my destiny and future, what the fuck can I do anons? My asshole abusive brother got a 100k job out of nowhere just by bullshitting and nepotism, while I have to scrape out of a fucking hole. The only thing I have going for me financially is a wfh job that allows me to make good use of my time (hence the mba i will be doing online)

At this point I am considering
> A join Army as an officer in reserves (travel world, learn to be a leader, do incredible shit and gain real life experience= basically fuck this rat race shit and do something meaningful)

>Start a business I like and just fucking run with it

> travel the world and go to asia and fuck like crazy while living like a king with my wfh job

> literally anything else, help me anons

What can someone like me do? You guys are the business experts right?

literally any advice you think will help, I will take. I have read so much business and self help books, I know what to do. But this recession is fucking brutal.

>> No.54725241

>>54725155
If you didn't get your life together in your early 20s, it's not going to happen. sorry.

>> No.54725496

>>54725241
bullshit

>>54725155
just become a code tranny
you can also talk to recruiting agencies for whatever else you want

>> No.54725553

Move to where the growth is, Indonesia, Vietnam, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Somalia for example. Then just copy something that has been proven to work in the West and adapt to locality.

Or look into business opportunities with drones, like security. Or sell yurts to western refugees.

>> No.54725563

>>54725553
Also don't forget, what you seem to have now puts you in the top 30% men of your age bracket already.

>> No.54726711

>>54725155
just buy chainlink lol

>> No.54726835

>>54725155
Just kys it’s over

>> No.54729490

You worked under a CEO and didn’t use that as a chance to network or get a nice reference? It’s unironically over for you.

>> No.54729553

>>54725155
>27
>nothing to show
Your life will moon over the next few years if you're motivated and not a faggot. Late 20s early 30s is the peak of life, the stigma of turning 30 is a psyop to ruin your finest years. If you make it, be grateful or you'll invariably lose it all and be right back at square one in a decade ready to walk in front of the nearest bus. Choose wisely, good luck anon.

>> No.54729683
File: 35 KB, 680x510, dukat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54725155
i got an mba from wgu too. how much do you make from your wfh job, what is it, and where do you live?

>> No.54729723

Post your eth address.