[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 333 KB, 800x1120, 9105094B-FBE3-4D95-98F4-1B328F3B417E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54565965 No.54565965 [Reply] [Original]

> Applying for a new role at work, dream job, very competitive, been working a decade to get here
> Go onto the shared intranet drive to see if there’s any guidance documents for the application process
> Most folders are for authorised users only and I can’t open, pretty standard
> But one opens
> It’s the interview questions from when they recruited last time (I’m 90% certain they’ll use the same ones), not only that but it’s the logs interviews of all the previous applicants, their answers (some personal), their feedback, etc… one colleague I know who got rejected went sick with depression for two months after, her interview answers and feedback is all in there.

Can they find out I accessed this? It will be found out that it is unlocked eventually.

>> No.54566800

If it's google drive and you didn't make any changes, I think you should be good. Unless, someone was looking at the file at the same time when you were looking and they saw your icon at the top. Go through the settings of the file and check if you can find something like a "access history"