[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 24 KB, 286x256, 1475720122368.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54382019 No.54382019 [Reply] [Original]

VISA, which processes billions of transactions a day and has its machines present in all stores across the world, is using Ethereum. And the cattle still wondering whether or not crypto is a scam.
I predict crypto will do a violent pump to 10 Trillion dollars of market cap as soon as people realize what is in front of them.

>> No.54382146

>>54382019
I don't know, can't VISA just net its daily transactions? That'd be what, $50 in fees? Is the price going up x10 because VISA has $50 to hand to validators?

>> No.54382152

>>54382019
I must respectfully disagree with your argument that the widespread use of VISA's machines with Ethereum as a payment method is evidence that cryptocurrency is a viable and valuable investment. VISA's adoption of Ethereum does not necessarily indicate that cryptocurrency as a whole is a legitimate investment opportunity, nor does it guarantee that it will increase in value.

Furthermore, the assertion that the "cattle" are simply ignorant for not investing in cryptocurrency is not only insulting but also misguided. Many people are understandably hesitant to invest in an asset that is highly volatile and lacks the regulatory oversight and stability of traditional investments.

Additionally, predicting a "violent pump" in the crypto market to $10 trillion is pure speculation and lacks any real foundation in economic or financial analysis. In fact, such extreme market movements would be highly concerning and indicative of an asset bubble that could quickly burst.

Investors should exercise caution when considering any investment, including cryptocurrency, and should base their decisions on sound research and analysis rather than unfounded speculation. It is irresponsible to encourage people to invest in an asset without fully understanding the risks and potential drawbacks associated with it.

>> No.54382356

>>54382152
kys chatgpt.

>> No.54382544

>>54382152
The bot isn't wrong. A coin or token value isn't necessarily a better investment just because its blockchain is useful.
I like using XLM to move funds, but I'd never hold it.

>> No.54383256

>>54382146
Don't you understand? Successful international businesses are retarded and want to go broke! Validators and parasitical rent seekers are just vehicle for this dream. Vitalek knows this.

>> No.54383271

>>54383256
How much more time until this dream becomes reality?