[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 240 KB, 1820x1138, p.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53940394 No.53940394 [Reply] [Original]

Portfolio thread, suggest me some gems.

>> No.53941318 [DELETED] 
File: 420 KB, 849x552, redrabbit8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I already told you I am the authority figure ITT. Picture your entire Funko Pop collection coming to life like Toy Story and telling you to clean your room deadbeat. Yeah I'm your mom and dad in steroids pal and I'm telling you buy Red Rabbit (ticker RR) its blasphemy I know but if I have to commit blasphemy to stop my penis mutating from 5G radiation exposure I will do it. Jacob sent me a free Red Rabbit brand 5G radiation johnson guard because I completed a hackathon. This is serious anons hype is the devil's plaything

>> No.53941347

>>53940394
Dump Odoge for shiBTC

>> No.53941397

All in on DBI, obviously.

>> No.53941406 [DELETED] 

>>53941347
>>53941397
Both already pumped. Red Rabbit is still tiny mcap and can make huge gains relatively easy.

>> No.53941516 [DELETED] 
File: 2.61 MB, 2000x1239, redrabbit10.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The mysterious Red Rabbit token had been advertised on the 4chan message board for months, claiming to be an arbitrage bot with the potential to yield huge returns. Speculation ran rampant as to who had created such a powerful and mysterious tool, but no one could provide any concrete answers. When the token finally launched in August of 2023, it quickly went viral as investors eagerly poured their money into the new venture. Little did they know that their investment was about to skyrocket. By the end of the year, the Red Rabbit bot had yielded a 1000x return on the original investment, leaving many investors in shock and awe. With no one able to explain the secrets behind the mysterious token, the Red Rabbit's success remains a mystery.

>> No.53941806 [DELETED] 
File: 499 KB, 1000x1000, redrabbit13.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bob is a man who still lives in his mom's basement. Bob spends his days playing video games, watching anime, and eating Cheetos. He has no job, no girlfriend, and no life. One day, while taking out the trash, Bob notices a stray cat meowing at him. He tries to shoo it away, but the cat keeps following him, leading him to a dirty alleyway. Bob reluctantly follows the cat, thinking it's probably leading him to some sort of crack den.But instead, the cat leads Bob to a filthy bulletin board covered in advertisements. One in particular catches Bob's eye: Red Rabbit token. 'What the hell is this?' he mutters, reading the ad. Bob decides to take a chance and invests all of his mom's money in Red Rabbit. He doesn't know anything about crypto, but he figures it's better than sitting on his arse all day. To his surprise, Red Rabbit takes off like a rocket, making Bob filthy rich. Bob can't believe his luck. He goes out and buys a flashy car, a mansion, and a whole lot of hookers and blow. He's living the life of a rock star, and he loves it. But Bob soon realizes that money can't buy happiness. He misses playing video games in his mom's basement and eating Cheetos. He's lonely and bored, despite his riches. In the end, Bob realizes that he was happier before Red Rabbit came into his life. He sells all his belongings and goes back to his mom's basement, where he resumes his life of video games and Cheetos. But now, he's got a little extra cash to spend on his guilty pleasures. Lesson learned: sometimes, the most unexpected things can change your life. But in the end, it's the simple things that make you happy. And also, don't follow stray cats into alleys. You never know what kind of mess you'll get yourself into.

>> No.53941830

>>53941806
>Shilling tokens with pasta contract by using CHATGPT

also make a video about it, title it like: how I made $0.00001 by using AI, It'll at least bring you $2

>> No.53942080 [DELETED] 
File: 62 KB, 528x216, redrabbit15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like to creep around my home and act like a red rabbit I don’t know why but I just enjoy doing this. Maybe it’s my way of dealing with stress or something but I just do it about once every week. Generally I’ll carry around a sack and creep around in a sort of crouch-hopping position making nibbling noises, then I’ll walk around my house and pick up various different 'trinkets' and put them in my bag while saying stuff like 'i am financially hippity hopped' and laughing maniacally in my bugs bunny voice ('trinkets' can include anything from shit I find on the ground to cutlery or other utensils). The other day I was talking with my neighbours and they mentioned hearing weird noises like what I wrote about and I was just internally screaming the entire conversation. I’m 99% sure they don’t know it’s me but god that 1% chance is seriously weighing on my mind.

>> No.53942083 [DELETED] 

>>53941830
what the fuck are you talking about, what is a pasta contract?

>> No.53942145 [DELETED] 

red rabbit is based fags can stay out and stay poor

>> No.53942163

>>53940394
BUY SOXS

>> No.53942398 [DELETED] 
File: 169 KB, 419x543, redrabbit1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Red Rabbit token. Its future applications are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of computing and economics most of its possible functions will go over a typical investor’s head. There’s also Sitoshis’s free market outlook, which is deftly woven into his creation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Robert Malthus, for instance.The shills understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise that it is not just speculation - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Red Rabbit token truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Jacobs’s brilliant programming method. Blockchain, which itself is a cryptic reference to Haber and Stornetta's Merkle trees. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as our lord and savior's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a Red Rabbit token tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>> No.53942577 [DELETED] 
File: 46 KB, 444x251, redrabbit2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The year is 2035, you enter your local 7/11 to buy yourself a g fuel before your shift in the local crypto mine. The android working the counter says they only accept Red Rabbit token. You pull out your phone, draw a stick man in less than five seconds on a yellow back ground and then sell it as an NFT. From the sell you make 6 Red Rabbit token, about 5 million dollars in old world money. You go to buy the drink only to find out that from the time you closed your phone to the time you talked to the cashier the coins had dropped in value to only 3 dollars per coin and you now owe at least 10 Red Rabbit token to the robot for the gamer fuel. You leave the store, frustrated, and drive off in your Tesla

>> No.53942792 [DELETED] 
File: 578 KB, 1053x917, redrabbit3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For example, lets just say that I theoretically put $4000 into crypto, watched it quadruple and now I theoretically had $16k in crypto. Now lets imagine that I theoretically put half of that so $8000 into this funny haha rabbit coin called red rabbit erc or something in August 2020 and just forgot about it cause it's funny to put a lot of money into stupid jokes. But theoretically lets say that it turned to $8 billion in a bit over a year and now I want to cash out and move it to my bank account. How would I theoretically go on about this safely if I theoretically had this much money in crypto, in theory of course.

>> No.53942972 [DELETED] 
File: 133 KB, 378x378, redrabbit16.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Here's the thing. You said a 'red rabbit is a meme token.' Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is a gambling addict and who studies shitcoins, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls red rabbit a meme token. If you want to be 'specific' like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying 'meme token family' you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of erc20 cryptocurrencies with an animal logo, which includes things like shiba inu and ApeTown. So your reasoning for calling a red rabbit a meme token is because random people 'call the animal tokens meme tokens?' Let's get doge and shiba inu in there, then, too. Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. Red rabbit is a red rabbit and a member of the meme token family. But that's not what you said. You said red rabbit is a meme token, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the meme family meme tokens, which means you'd call monero, icp, and other coins memetokens too, too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?