[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 57 KB, 450x304, 1395830931146.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5388171 No.5388171 [Reply] [Original]

Satoshi Nakamoto is an alien entity contacted by John Mcafee during a deep DMT trip, it instructed John Mcafee to create the money virus called Bitcoin designed by (((them))) to enslave humanity

John Mcafee is a deep cover agent, don't listen to him.

Spread the truth before It's too late

>> No.5388202

dont say we didnt tell you but SONM

>> No.5388566
File: 10 KB, 180x157, 1409016149073.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5388171
McAfee appeared to me in my dreams. He said by the time people realize what's happening it will be already too late. Bitcoin was intended to create a deflationary blackhole destroying all national currencies. It's designed to suck up competing currencies including other cryptocurrencies attempting to anonymize the blockchain. Even if it crashes to 1 penny, if some people still hold onto it, it will continue gaining value again and again since it's deflationary. Each time it does this, it will attract speculative investors and rise again, becoming more and more popular.

He then slid his loaded shotgun into my mouth and said mass civil unrest is coming kiddo. People are laughing now but they won't be when they're paying $10 for a loaf of bread and are forced to realize how much bitcoin is ass raping the global monetary system. When the price of a bitcoin crashes into infinity we're gonna put microchips in you and make you into the money.

He then spread my boi pussy apart and shouted BUY VERGE.

>> No.5388635

>>5388171
back to /pol/ with you. i swear you fuckers are the new /x/. not even in tune with reality anymore, that place fucks you up to where the only pleasure you get is from LARPing all day on an anonymous belgian waffle toasting board