[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 205x246, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53395345 No.53395345 [Reply] [Original]

I'll start. Bring $10s and $20s only. For fucks sake don't walk in with a $100 bill or two and ask for change from them lol. Also, find the parlors where they don't even mention the word tip at the end or at any point. You'll eventually find one where they don't even expect anything more than $20 or $40 tips. They won't rush you as much and it's just a better experience knowing that they aren't trying to hustle you. But the hustle ones can be good too if you want someone specific. Just gotta accept that you are paying a higher price. So make sure it's worth it if you do. Have your hygiene on point though. Haircut, deodorant, shower, trim your bush and shave your beard /trim it. Brush teeth, mouth wash, mints, clean clothes. When you arrive, lay face up but cover your junk so that you can give the initial appearance that you're there for a real message. When they walk in, they'll typically tell you to lay on your stomach instead. But be polite and ask if it's okay if they do only your quads and chest and stomach. They usually have no problem if you ask nicely. They'll start with chest usually. Then ask if they can rub your chest and stomach with both hands at the same time while standing behind where your head is. Like from chest down to stomach. Then after a few minutes ask if they can reach from stomach down to quads in one stroke with both hands. Show them with your hands how you want it because showing them is best since language barrier may be a issue. When they do this they may say they can't reach. This is when you can try to show /suggest that they put their knees on the table next to your head, basically in a 69 position. Now if they do this part, you're in for some fun. Especially if their shirt is loose fitting. Eventually touch her back of legs while she's over you and see if she pulls away. Then you can place your hands on her waist. Then you can lower to her hips. Then you can try to slip the shirt up to reveal the bra. Keep working slowly and be nice.

>> No.53395371

>>53395345
My friends tried peer pressuring me into going to one and I refused and stayed at home smoking weed. They tried to run from the mamasan after getting tuggies and she chased them to their car and wouldn't let them leave.

She made them go to the 7/11 ATM next door and withdraw like $100 kek

>> No.53395417

They may try to rub your stomach while standing next to you. Some will say they can't reach, others will say they're too tired to try to reach or get onto the table. That's okay. Don't go back again. You'll find the ones that are submissive. Ideally you can get in their and have them in a 69 position stroking you within the first 10 minutes or less. That leaves either 20 or 50 minutes left of stroking and teasing. Don't let them make you cum after only a few minutes of stroking. You can direct them to rub the balls if you're getting to close and you can take your own dick back into your hands while you settle it down again. So ideally you're getting 50 minutes of edging /stroking while her tits are directly over/on your face and your hands are feeling her ass while it's directly behind your head. All for maybe $80 to $120 including tip.

>> No.53395505

>>53395417
Show them how to get behind you and rub. The key is to be kind and not seem like you're demanding them. Just suggesting something to try. Sometimes they won't understand at first so you may need to motion with your hands or sometimes repeat yourself. Getting them in 69 (not oral, just a hj) position is by far the best bang for your buck though. Tits are aligned perfectly with the face and ass is within reach as well. And it puts her face and hair really close to your dick. Bonus points if the hair is long enough to give the occasional tickle on the balls. I had one that brought her tits down low enough that they started jiggling into her hand motions and then my dick was being jerked into her titties. I asked if I could slide in between and she said she'd lay on her back and let me go at them. No extra talk about tips or anything. My dick was sliding right within inches of her face. And if I came without warning it would have hit right on her face but she didn't seem to care. I didn't do that though I just whipped it back and went on my own stomach.

>> No.53395519

>>53395371
Damn dude that's insane. Yeah that is asking for trouble. Surprised she didn't ask for tip up front and full payment lol

>> No.53395546

>>53395345
Prostitution is disgusting and degenerate
Also this isn't business related faggot fuck off you loser.

>> No.53395564

>>53395546
prostitution is what keep thots in check
you are part of the problem
kys asap cuck

>> No.53395583

>>53395345
Thanks anon

>> No.53395595

>>53395546
I thought that way too at first. I looked down on people that went for this sort of thing. But it's the oldest profession for a reason. There's no way I'm getting any girlfriend or wife to do what these Asians do. And I'm only doing hj never letting them do anything else. And I'm playing with the titties. What girlfriend or wife is gonna regularly message you for an hour while also stroking you and letting you play with her tits without expecting anything in return and with no strings attached? Maybe in the honeymoon phase but after that it's not happening. Not for an hour unless it's special occasion. And this is business related since anyone that runs a business doesn't have the time to be messing around, straight to business is best.

>> No.53395616

>>53395595
just go to Southeast Asia, Italy for Romanian whores, Germany for Ukrainians/Russians. It'll be worth it and you'll realize your time is better spent doing something else.

>> No.53395634

>>53395616
That's not currently an option for me. I can't just go on a sex vacation lol. That would be awesome if I could though. Fuuuck I wish I could. But maybe when I get older that can be an option.

>> No.53395685

Another tip is to ask them to not massage your shoulders or neck. It's just time wasting. Ideally I'd walk in and it'd be edging from the very start. But usually there's at least a few minutes of stomach and chest rubbing. When you ask to do face up only most of them will get a strong clue what you want. So it actually will put some of them at ease because they aren't trying to guess anymore what you want.

>> No.53395693

Honestly, that shit sounds like torture. I don't enjoy foreplay. Do these places let you fuck the girls? Asking for a friend.

>> No.53395728
File: 71 KB, 1200x1200, 1200px-Syriansubhuman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53395564
>prostitution is what keep thots in check
>you are part of the problem
Seems like the opposite honestly here you are a beta provider, providing for a women while expecting little in return, cool you got your pp sucked for 10 minutes now she has a week's worth of your labor that she can spend, while also having a main nigga that she is regularly fucking for free and has kids with probably. You're essentially paying for her batard children by proxy.
Cope however you want but that's what you ultimately are in a natural sense.

>> No.53395742

>>53395693
I’ve never understood what the appeal is like over a hundred for a shitty hand job where you probably jizz on your own stomach? Like pony up for a real whore or jack off

>> No.53395744

>>53395693
It's 50 minutes of euphoria for me. I actually prefer hj to sex. Sex is more erotic for me but I prefer to just lay back and FULLY relax while just feeling really good. Can't do that with actual sex even if she's doing most of the work. It's just not the same. For me. And the feeling of tons of warm oil and the hand is just as good for me as a pussy. Sometimes better because you don't have to worry about angles and her getting dry or tired or whatever. And the balls can be worked with one hand while the shafts with the other. But yes you can find ones that offer sex too but I'm not into that. Plus those are 3x as expensive and they usually hustle much harder than the sweet submissive hj ladies you can sometimes find.

>> No.53395764

>>53395595
im not really into asians. Are there latinas or whites that do this same thing? And if so where?

>> No.53395797

>>53395742
Yeah I guess I'm unique here. Seems like most dudes wanna fuck. I get sex regularly for free. But it lasts like 5-15 minutes and it's work you know. It is fun for sure but for me there's something amazing about just laying down and not moving a muscle for almost an hour and just getting serviced by hand. Warm oil, good hand techniques, tittys to play with the entire time. No talking necessary. No foreplay. And it's 3x more affordable than paying for pussy from one of these places. I could do a shorter time duration for as little as 50 or 60 dollars if I wanted to save money on the hj but I find that an extra 20 or 40 beyond that gets an extra 30 minutes and it's usually worth it to me.

>> No.53395827

>>53395764
I wasn't into Asians either but it's grown on me lol. But yes there are occasionally Latina ones. But they will be much more hustle and way less submissive. They want your money and they want you to cum quickly and move onto the next one. Asians can be very patient and submissive. 95 percent will be Asian though from my experience. I'm solely going for the hand technique and the titty quality. I like a good C cup or better if possible. Sometimes get the B cups.

>> No.53395853

>>53395827
I'm good with that man, i can force myself to not cum. Where do i find the latinas?

>> No.53395863

>>53395728
>$120
>a week's worth of labor
Where the fuck do you live Chechnya?

>> No.53395864

>>53395764
You'll pay double for other races usually. But yes they're out there. Usually they'll be found as someone that meets at a house or hotel. So it's way different. There's no Caucasian Massage Parlors kek unless you hit the jackpot and find a "legit" white massage therapist that's into you and decides she's down for extras. You better be really good looking and charming though.

>> No.53395897

>>53395853
The Latinas can be found on forums or rubmaps. Go ahead and subscribe to rub maps and start asking questions or reading. Type in back page body rubs into Google and also type in eccie and your city name.

>> No.53395902

Thee most autistic thread I've entered in a while and it's been worth the read

>> No.53395922

>>53395902
Autistic?

>> No.53395931

>>53395897
isnt backpage removed?

>> No.53395937

>>53395742
I used to think like this too. I feel like I’ve come full circle reading OP because I actually have this hot Latina milf that waxes my cock and balls and there is so much sexual tension I find it more pleasurable than straight fucking.

>> No.53395955

>>53395931
Yes it is but typing it into Google still brings up relevant alternatives

>> No.53395991

>>53395345
Every time I do it I get super paranoid about getting caught. Like waking up in the middle of the night paranoid. Sucks because aside from drinking it’s my one fun thing in this world.

>> No.53396029

>>53395991
Here's what I'd suggest. Never call them. Always walk in without an appointment or a call. Park further away from the door. Wear a covid mask if you're paranoid of being seen. Don't tell them your real name don't tell your phone number or personal info. Don't have a condom in the room at all. Definitely not on your dick, stick to hj only or titty fucking. Who are you paranoid about catching you? Law or someone u know?

>> No.53396037

>>53395937
What happens?

>> No.53396107

>>53395345
Based thread op. I might be able to jerk to this in the shower tomorrow

>> No.53396108

>>53395345
>>53395417
>>53395505
honestly these suck way more than you imagine it in your head
and lay face down, it's way hotter when they play with your balls between your legs
just give moans of positivity and they'll know you want to get your dinger jerked off

tip 40-60 after and they're happy

again, it's not as great as you imagine in your head
I feel dirty and degenerate as fuck after and it's never ever worth it
wash yourself with tea tree oil based anti-fungals after too

>> No.53396123

>>53396029
Law and my parents by extension if I get arrested. Even if I’m fine after I cum I always wake up scared they’ll track my license plate or check the recording at the place and arrest me weeks after I go.

>> No.53396140

>>53396108
>wash yourself with tea tree oil based anti-fungals after too
wat

what do you use? why?

>> No.53396171

>>53396123
I don't understand. You think the massage place will be mad at you for cumming?

>> No.53396185

>>53396108
It's worth it when you find a younger submissive c or d cup perfect titty Asian that has good technique and uses plenty of warm oil with two hands. Shit, I'd pay $50 just to have the chance to play with a good pair of titty in my face for an hour. The hj is just icing on that cake no pun intended. It can be very worth it for me. And feeling degenerate is just a mindset thing. You're conditioned to judge yourself for wanting to have a fun time. Life's too short to beat yourself up about having fun while you can.

>> No.53396208

>>53396123
They can only do something if they catch you on camera for evidence. This is so rare that it's irrational to worry about it. Don't go to places that offer sex. Try to be sure that you don't. Those may be riskier. But the hj ones should be very safe. Some of my favorite ones are very very discreet about iy7. They actually have tons of good reviews from women for legitimate massages and I can't find anything online to suggest that they offer more than a massage but I've just found through experience which ones do more. Those are the best because then you can feel even safer knowing that it's not even a known hj establishment. Those are the ones where they don't ask for tips and are less about hustle and more about submissive

>> No.53396230

>>53396107
Fuck yeah. I can't wait to see if I can find some places that have a girlf that is in her 20s, straight from Asia, barely speak English and big D cup titties and thrilled to receive a $20 tip at the end.

>> No.53396255

>>53396107
It's so hot when they stroke and the dick slides between the tits while she's stroking and then you can see precum start to get all over her. I think I'm gonna start asking if they mind if I cum on their tits or face. Why not? Never know until you ask. Worse that could happen is they say no.

>> No.53396291

I'm a pussy and would probably start trembling with anxiety if I went to an asian massage parlor.

I know about rubmaps but what do I say when I get there? If I don't particularly request it, wouldn't hey just do a regular massage and then send me on my way?

I've never had female contact. Never even held a girl's hands.
I only have a 4 inch dick and I'm a virgin, I don't want them to laugh at me. I also fear that I won't be able to get hard because of performance anxiety and also not being particularly attracted to them (I assume they're all older women in their late 30s/40s)

>> No.53396373

>>53396291
Bro.... Just go to one and don't expect anything to happen. It may not especially if you're nervous. Just go in like it's a everyday thing for you. Don't be pushy but don't be afraid to say what you want or hint at areas you want massaged. Being a little forward with them puts them at ease because they know that you are a regular at these sort of things. They will ask if you've been to that location before. You ALWAYS say yes. Say about 5 weeks ago. That way it's long enough that they may have forgotten you if you really did. If they ask which girl say you can't remember the name. They usually don't ask too much beyond that though. Sometimes don't even ask that at all. Walk in, have 60 dollars ready to hand to them right when you walk in the door. Have a tip in $10 increments in your pocket. Lay the tip out on top of the chair where they can see that you have a stack of cash. It's gonna be only 4 ten dollar bills but it looks like a decent amount visually. That's gonna ensure they know you are good to go. Fully undress. Cover butt with towel. 4 inch penis isn't gonna make them laugh at all. They're Asian they have tiny hands anyway. You don't need to be experienced here. Just close your eyes and show you're enjoying yourself. Don't say nervous things like "oh I guess I'm having a hard time getting it up today" just let them do the talking. Don't say too much unless you're telling them what you want them to do to you. Yes they're generally older. Not always. But you're not having sex with them they're just massaging the dick so don't think too much into the age thing. If they're too old and you're not into it just ask for a regular massage and decline the HJ. If you can't cum that's okay too. Nothing to fret about.

>> No.53396382

>>53396373
Bro this is the greatest thread I've read in a while. Based op man.

>> No.53396385

>>53396291
And if you tremble with anxiety that's okay too. That's part of the fun is feeling that rush. It's the best part almost. Nothing bad will happen to you from being nervous. I was sooo nervous my first time too. Heart was beating so hard I was sure the lady could audibly hear it or something. It was crazy. But it settled down after 5 minutes of being rubbed.

>> No.53396397

>>53396385
wait how did it happen to you the first time? I'm assuming you being so nervous you couldnt signal anything

>> No.53396400

>>53396373

I really appreciate this detailed response bro
I want 2023 to be the year I have my first sexual experience with a woman

I'm 33 years old and still a khvN4KS

>> No.53396408

>>53396382
What part of the thread is good? The knowledge of how it all goes down? Have you ever been to one?

>> No.53396422

>>53396400
Fly to Germany and get GFE.

>> No.53396442

>>53396037
Nothing. Just getting waxed

>> No.53396444

>>53396397
I had a dry run or two the first time. I showed up and never got what I wanted. Just a massage. I guess I gave off the nervous vibe. That's part of the process I guess. Gotta get the experience to shake those nerves. But if I had a guide like what I'm sharing maybe I'd not have wasted the time those times and I'd have gotten it the first time. But the first time I was successful I just went in, and laid face down and let my heart beat hard. She came in and I just stayed quiet, I said hi is about it, and when she started rubbing my butt I would shift my legs a bit or try open my legs slightly or raise my hips to give a little easier hand access. Subtle movements to let her know you're feeling something. She'll eventually tease the balls if you're face down like I used to do. Then she'll keep teasing until you're so hard that you basically need to turn over and she'll ask if you want to flip over. Usually then it quickly turns into something more. She may ask how much you want to tip. I said 40. And she was good with that. Some will try to make you feel crazy for saying only 40 but I never go back to them if they do. I don't even like the ones that ask personally but it's hard to find those. But it's doable.

>> No.53396446

>>53396422

is that easy to set up? I have the funds to do so but I'm just kind of scared. same reason I haven't gone to Thailand.

do people know english there? Can a foreigner get the GFE?

>> No.53396469

>>53396400
Yeah bro, you can do it. It's such a game changer. Not all of the Parlors have been great experiences. But that's part of the fun of it. It's like a scratch off lottery ticket. Sometimes it's a dud sometimes it's a jackpot. Don't get discouraged. Maybe start with being naked at a legit massage parlor and see how it feels to be naked and rubbed on the legs and butt. Tell them you have lower back pain and you want to skip the shoulder rub and no neck rub either. That way you get touched close to your dick without getting a hj and it should give you a little bit of a taste of what sort of nerves you'll have when you attempt the real thing. I assume you're just looking for a hj right? Not sex? Or is sex a goal at some point too?

>> No.53396488

>>53395505
look at this mutt bragging about overpaying for a handjob

>> No.53396489

>>53396422
I don't need that. At all. I am perfectly happy with a local hj. I don't want gfe. I don't want sex or bj or kissing or pussy eating. None of that. Just lay down, get dick stroked with warm oil for an hour and tits in my face. Nothing else is needed or wanted.

>> No.53396500

>>53396488
I'm not bragging. I started the thread saying give me tips to get more from the experience.

>> No.53396501

>>53396469

sex would be the goal too but I think you're right, hj should be the first step.
Good idea about the first time though, I'll just get naked and if I get a body massage while naked with nothing sexual, atleast that will help to mentally prepare me for something more the next time

>> No.53396502

To anyone and possibly considering, do not follow OPs advice. I’ve gone down this road, even reading the forums on it. It’s dark and sad and pathetic. Trust me. Don’t do it. You were warned.

>> No.53396518

>>53396502

bro i'm a 33 year old khv with no experience with women at all. not even any female friends.

you can't know what it's like being this lonely and unwanted

>> No.53396522

>>53395345
the problem with these places is they collect your sperm and share it around in the breakroom, trying to get pregnant so they can get a green card out of you

many such cases

>> No.53396531

>>53396501
I've had multiple massages from legitimate places where I could swear it was about to turn into more. I've had some where they are constantly bumping up against my dick or balls with their hands as they stroke near the stomach but when asked if they do more they decline. I was fully naked with no towel. I think some of them just like to give blue balls. Others will just spend extra time rubbing the butt and it feels like it's about to turn into something more. But sometimes it just doesn't. Especially if it's a known legit place with no clear sign or signal that it might offer more.

>> No.53396550

>>53396502
It's only dark of you make it dark. Beat yourself up about having a fun time and you'll feel beat up. It's on you how you treat the experience.

>> No.53396564

>>53396522
This is a lie. Doesn't happen. Plus you always stay anonymous. Walk in don't give a phone number or name. Can even where a covid mask for extra anonymity if you scared

>> No.53396573

>>53396531

bizparlorbro@proton.me
Can you make a throwaway email and add me? incase I have more questions, i'm serious about doing this. getting depressed and need a change

>> No.53396599

>>53396573
No I probably won't do that. But I will be on biz and will make a thread again sometime. Maybe you can make one from time to time and if I see it I'll definitely chime in. I'm headed to bed now too. Good luck to you and hopefully we can chat in a new thread soon. Make a thread tomorrow and I'll try to find it. On biz or you can also post to gif and use the word Asian in it.

>> No.53396609
File: 12 KB, 480x360, yuri.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53396518
>you can't know what it's like being this lonely and unwanted
You're right. I can't even imagine.

>> No.53396619

>>53396446
>do people know english there? Can a foreigner get the GFE?
Plenty of girls in Germany know English. Just read the reviews on kaufmich or Lusthaus through Google translate to make sure the one you pick is legit and gives good service. kaufmich let's you make an account and message the girls for free. I always use a throwaway email making accounts and that works. Berlin or Frankfurt will be your best bet.
Amsterdam is absolutely soulless so don't even try there.

>> No.53396633

>>53396489
Cool. I wasn't replying to you faggot. At all.

>> No.53396668

>>53396599

appreciate it man
I live in california so there are plenty of parlors around here for sure

>>53396619
I have the funds but travel right now isn't plausible because of work. Thanks though I'll keep that in mind, but honestly wouldn't Thailand be easier if I'm looking for sex?

>> No.53396700

>>53396668
probably but I'm not attracted to wide nosed seamonkies any longer. Go to the Philippines if you want to find a girl to fuck without paying. It'd be more genuine too as she will want to be your girlfriend.

>> No.53396722

>>53395595
Nice essay, dork. Go outside and apply your energy to something productive

>> No.53396818

Is this a tutorial for how to borderline rape an immigrant?

>> No.53396877

>>53396668
Dude I get you want to get it out of your system since you are older, but don’t put yourself at risk, if you do end up going 3rd base please protect yourself. Stds are an absolute nightmare and they’ll make you wish you stayed a virgin. I also advise to spend bigger bucks that way you get a more exclusive girl that is probably cleaner.

>> No.53396899

>>53396877

Maybe the sugar daddy route is the way to go
seekingarrangements is supposed to be legit.

atleast those girls would have a lower chance of STDs since htey aren't literal prostitutes

>> No.53397375

I've a fair few rub and tugs.

My tip is try and find a legit massage parlor where some of the girls do a NSFW sneakily. You will find the youngest and best looking girls here and its also kind of fun blue balling yourself trying to find out if they do or not.

Thai > Chinese for this shit

>> No.53398286
File: 120 KB, 420x420, 1643765148132.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53395345
>>53395417
I don't understand what's with your long bullshit ass rant. It's not that fucking complicated.
>Find locations from eccie, rubmaps, word of mouth, or simply looking for places open late with tinted windows and weird services that suggest there's extra
>Wait patiently in lobby, say you've been there before if they ask, act like a normal friendly horny guy without being too nervous
>Pay the approximately 60 dollar house fee for an hour
>Once past the door, if you ask nicely you might get to see the lineup. Many times you may just have to take who they assign you.
>In the room strip and lay down for the massage, take the table shower if they offer so they can be sure you're clean >moan and groan a bit during the massage and see if you can gently rub your hand on her.
>About five minutes into it she'll ask you to flip over, sometimes they ask you first like "$50 hand?" Sometimes you have to specifically ask for the "full service". It should be around 100 - 200 depending on what you can negotiate, I don't know about present day with (((inflation)))
>They'll leave the room for a few minutes and come back with a condom
>Sexy time, but they get pissy if you're too rough with the pounding.
>Cum. I like to finish myself off. Usually they want you to cum inside the condom but one time I managed to take it off and cum in her mouth.
>They clean your dick with a wet towel
>Thank them and leave. Usually they'll walk you to the door

>> No.53399437

test

>> No.53400188

test6

>> No.53400288

>>53397375
Any tips on how to do this without wasting money 9/10 times? I fully agree with you. The legit establishments can be the best. The older rougher ladies are typically the ones that advertise that they do hj. But if they don't advertise it at all then you never know. There was one time that I found a massage place with a girl about mid to early 20s and she looked great. But this place looks like it's ready to get raided any day now lol. And they offer everything so I just try to distance myself from that. Like I said I like to go to legit massage places with girl's that are down for extra

>> No.53400393

>>53397375
I'd imagine you could just walk into multiple legit establishments and ask for someone specific, as if you'd been there before. They'll likely say we never had anyone by that name before and you just say oh I guess I misunderstood her name. If you see someone you like you can say it was them. If you don't then say no you can't remember the name and walk out. But before doing that you can also call around and ask a question like do they have gift cards or something. Just listen to the voice and if it sounds youthful maybe ask if they themselves are available for massage or if they're just a receptionist. Sometimes you can hear an older ladies voice over the phone and maybe automatically skip that one. Although sometimes they have a mix of older and younger ones so don't automatically skip it if you hear older but definitely don't skip if it sounds younger.

>> No.53400561

>>53396123
Smart. These places are honeypots. If you ever go to one don’t make plans to become a politician. They will 100% blackmail your ass.

>> No.53400637

>>53396502
What forums anon? And why the warning?

>> No.53400661

America is so fucking gay. I've crushed tons of these places all over there world. Walk in, pay 120-2, maybe less depends on time, get a massage and a fuck. None of this dumb fucking bullshit. I've slammed some absolute beauty women and it's the insane amounts of relaxation. Fuck america dumb fucking hung up faggots full of used whores or literal thieves. Soapland in Japan cost $250 and you can get rika chan from next door to bathe and fuck you.

>> No.53400714

>>53396444
Based guide. Thanks Anon.

>> No.53400716

>>53396899
The college girls always have a higher rate of STDs. I haven't met any who haven't had Chlamydia before and I've gotten 3 times from these whores who insist on not using a condom. Almost got me caught with the wife because it took over a month to cure and she was confused why I didn't want to have sex

>> No.53400779

if an asian massage parlor has a website its basically full of pics of asian models and advertises as "young asian females" etc, is it fair to say they do the extras or is it some police trap?

>> No.53400899

>>53400779
I always avoid those. Even if it’s not explicitly a trap it’s still tempting fate. It makes me cringe when I see that shit. Sometimes I go out of my way to make sure the place I’m going to has no sketchy ads with cringe emojis and obvious sexual language in the title.

>> No.53400957

>>53395546
>Prostitution is disgusting and degenerate

At this point a prostitute is cleaner than the tinder whore who fucks 50 guys a week

And a prostitute is a professional so they're safer regarding stds

>> No.53401122

>>53398286
>all this work to maybe get a $100 hand job from some 40 year old asian woman
some days I'm glad i prefer drawings

>> No.53401505

>>53400714
Absolutely. Glad to see it's useful. I used to walk into these places and get ripped off or get blue balled and I'd not get my money's worth. I finally oink found out how to always get way more. I almost always have tits in my face and always have 45 minutes + of attention directly onto the dick and balls. Before it used to be 30 minutes of back rub with occasional teasing. It was fun but in hindsight a huge waste of time and money. Get to the point quicker. But.... I used to let them make me cum within 3-5 minutes. So it was all this buildup for just 3 minutes? Fuck that. I pay that much I need tits and I need 45 minutes of stroking and edging. Game changer that I just had to share.

>> No.53401572

>>53401122
Sometimes you can get 30 year old and occasionally 20. Not all 40s but many of them are of course. Gotta find the right spots and never go back to the old ones imo. Although sometimes the older ones have superior hand technique.

>> No.53401631

>>53400779
Almost never a police trap. Those are so rare. And yes it's fair to say that they offer extras. Guaranteed. Best way to see is to type the phone number in Google and see if they advertise on alternative websites similar to a back page. But to find the jackpots (young with big natural tits and not trying to hustle you) you have to find the spots that don't advertise it anywhere.

>> No.53401672

>>53395345
Imagine having no other choice but to get asian massages.

You know a round trip ticket to asialand is not even $300-500 bucks? If you're somewhat attractive, you'll get free pussy and a free women even.

But the majority of /biz/ is poor as fuck and can't think or even orchestrate travel plans.

>> No.53402006

>>53401672
I don't want to ever pay for pussy and I definitely don't want to stay in another country to get pussy fuck that. I can do Asian massages on my lunch break and not have to fly to a whole different country. That's just not needed. The Asian massages here are everything I want anyway. Only way it could be better is if it were free but you can't have everything. Convenience is worth the money to me.

>> No.53402167

>>53402006
You're a sad fuck. Enjoy your 40-50yr old washed out asian whores in a "massage" parlor.

>> No.53402177

>>53402006
Bro these places are dogshit and retarded and full of ugly whores. Every other country has young 8/10 cuties that just fuck you and suck you off without all this ritual bullshit.

>> No.53402199

They are all human trafficking. Makes it really easy for them to "say nothing" to police, because they don't speak a fucking word of English. Look for red marks on their arms. That's from when they were tortured for not wanting to do massages and happy endings. Usually looks like a burn scar.

Invest in non-asian prostitutes, because there's a lower chance you are promoting human trafficking and slavery and torture.

>> No.53402249

>>53402177
That's fine, I'm just making the best of what's available. I'm not moving to another country for sex purposes kek. Fuck that.

>> No.53402286

>>53402199
This isn't true at all. If you'd been to one before you'd know that these ladies are fine. Many of them will chat with you openly if you try.

>> No.53402321

>>53395345
hmm so how do i profit of these desperate coomers?

>> No.53402381

>>53395345
heres how to get good massages. get it at home from some young college chic. not some old bat who screams tip tip tip. tip tip tip.

>> No.53402389

>>53402321
Learn to give happy endings

>> No.53402398

>>53395546
and yet its the only thing keeping your blue balls from dying.

>> No.53402423

>>53402381
That has way more risk and strings attached. At massage parlor I'm anonymous, can even wear a covid mask if I want to truly be unknown. They don't know my name, my phone number or where I work. Nothing. With a college chic I have to give says all of that. Plus they usually expect at least a date beforehand and back and forth texting throughout the day. That's a whole level of commitment that I'm uninterested in. I don't go to the ladies that mention tips at all. I go to the ones that don't ask for tips but appreciate them if they get them.

>> No.53402451

Are there any guides for this sort of stuff? My wife gives excellent massages (she grew up caring for her arthritic grandmother), has no issue stretching it to one or two hours, also good hj and tf, but has trouble combining them. To be fair I also have difficulty getting it up when I'm so relaxed from the massage, but definitely interested in trying at least once, the OP makes it sound divine.

>> No.53402507

>>53402451
Yeah I bet there are guides. Look for the term sensual massage. I think the element of not knowing if it'll turn into hj or not is a big factor that should be maintained. Tell her to sometimes just tease during the massage and give you blue balls. It really does something to change the experience. Because you get so ready for more. This is the hardest part for a significant other to reproduce. Because typically they always follow through and it kills the element of tension.

>> No.53402585

>>53402507
Thanks man, but I was wondering more on my part. Any tips on what to think about or what to do to stay hard during the massage? I noticed you mentioned upthread that you also get really relaxed during the process, does not that impact your boner?

>> No.53402694

>>53402585
Slam your dick in the car door before you walk in. The swelling will promote blood flow.

>> No.53402722

>>53395417
>Some will say they can't reach, others will say they're too tired to try to reach or get onto the table

They only say this when you’re trying to be cheap with the tip

>> No.53402846

>>53395345
This shit you loser coomers do is insane. Imagine paying any amount of money to get sex lmfao.

>> No.53402979

>>53402846
Convenience, on demand, no strings attached. There are legit reasons why it's superior than free sex. I do get free sex and it's just not the same even though it's with a more attractive female than these Asians typically are.

>> No.53403000

>>53402722
No they half the time are just legit not understanding. Language barrier sometimes. Other times they do want more tip but I find the ones that don't demand that.

>> No.53403031

>>53402585
I get more euphoric than relaxed. My heart rate elevates the whole time. So less relax than aroused and feeling good. And even if I was half asleep it someone is stroking the shaft I will always wake right up and be rock hard

>> No.53403212

>>53402979
>Convenience, on demand, no strings attached
Fuck a sex toy then. ROI for a high quality jap toy is like two parlor handy attempts, and an onahole will milk the soul from you I swear to god.

>> No.53403975

>>53403212
>fucking a lifeless toy is a better experience than a living human being who at the worst pretends to enjoy the intercourse

I knew some people are fucked up but holy shit

>> No.53404274

>>53400899
you might be messing out on some FS Korean joints from that though.

>> No.53404400

All the Asian spas were shut down in my city, but the gay aids riddled bathhouses are allowed to run uninterrupted. I hate faggots

>> No.53404931

>>53395853
how do you force yourself to not cum?

>> No.53407272

>>53403975
Prostitution is worse than masturbation by a mile. Your moral compass is crooked, and the toy is actually convenient. Unlike the bullshit you suggest, just motion for a girl to tug your dick and maybe she'll do it? Ridiculous behavior.

>> No.53407715

>>53396502
You are absolutely right. I'm done with these places. Last couple of times I went the girls were clearly not happy to be there and I felt like shit for doing it. Made me realize I'm probably a legit sex addict.

I think the worst part is knowing any woman I could have a genuine relationship with would cut off contact with me if they knew I had done this.

>> No.53407734

>>53403000
I motion with my hand what I want. I make a jerk off motion to signify a hand job and they understand.

>> No.53407774

>>53396502
Only fucking them is pathetic. The handjob is just a full massage. How could you go to a normal massage parlor and not get horny? It’s the ultimate blue ball for them to rub you everywhere except your cock. Wouldn’t you want the masseuse to finish you off? But yeah the sex on those tiny beds with a Chinese lady is awkward as fuck and there’s obviously no connection. Handjobs and BJ’s are harmless.

>> No.53407807

>>53395546
I run a massage parlor and this is very business related.
I'm watching you cunts. You better be paying me for the approp services.
I make my masseus' chew mint gum and my dog is trained to eat minty ass as soon as i give the word. So i'll know if you've paid for your rimjob and the punishment will be a lifetime without an anus if you don't.

>> No.53407830

>>53396291
anon just go to a prostitute. for a man in your position, you'll gain a ton of confidence getting that first one off. don't tell anyone you did it.

>> No.53407851

>>53396573
Hey man. Make an account on rubmaps.ch, pay for premium, and look up all the parlors in your area and read the reviews, and cancel your premium so you don’t get charged again next month. You’ll see on rubmaps what the girls at the parlors are willing to do and how much the guy paid to get them to do that. Learn the lingo (ex. FS = full service aka sex). If you want sex then look for the ones that say the girls do FS.

>> No.53407857

>>53407272
Do you know what's really ridiculous?
Following a centrallized spiritual text that suffers from multiple mistranslations that have lead to the spawning of over two thousand different shitcoins(denominations) and multiple inter-denominational genocides.
Adamitism ftw you shame filled christlaper.

>> No.53407870

>>53395417
How do you fucking assholes get jerked for 20+ minutes and not cum. I hate you faggots

>> No.53407886

>>53407870
circumsision and diabetes coupled with antidepressants

>> No.53407939

The best orgasm at these asian spots is specifically asking them to do that tickle thing they do before the flip. I ask them to do this for 1 hour and almost pass out from the orgasm.

>> No.53407984

>>53407886
Scott?

>> No.53407994

Do mutts seriously overpay this much for a rub and tug by some old Chinese woman?

>> No.53407996

Been going for a couple years now. Have three in my neighborhood. Couple points that may or may not have been addressed

>always get the hour massage
The girls (middle aged women Kek) have to bring in money for the establishment. The fee you pay all goes to the house and the women need to keep the house happy
>pay up front. The hour is usually sixty dollars. Hand the masseurs three twenties
>tip up front
Hand the masseuse the tip up front. You read that right. Usually three twenties.
>after she takes you to the room to undress, undress all the way.
>lay naked face down in the table
>let her know it feels good when she touches ass, between your legs
>after 30 minutes or so she will have you turn around. She’ll grab a pillow for under your head and proceed to jerk you off.

Some do much more. I fucked one on the table, most just let me play with titties, ass, feet and occasionally pussy. Ask “is this ok” before touching

<be clean
<be friendly

>> No.53408067

Find a high school and find the 18 year olds that fuck for alcohol.

>> No.53408081

>>53395345
>Go to Asian lady.
>Get boom boom.
>Throw her more money than what she asked.
I don't need a nerd to explain how to fuck a hooker.

>> No.53408111

>>53395505
>>53395417
>Having to go through all this to get a hand job from a 60 year old women.
>OHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEE BY THE DAWN EARLY LIGHT.
I pay 40 euro for women you cucks only dream of.
>t.notch count at 50.

>> No.53408115

>>53408081
you realize where you are right?
somone post the cap of the incel losing his 'virginity' to a tranny hooker

>> No.53408126

>>53395546
>Prostitution is disgusting and degenerate
You're fat and gay, it's okay to be a faggot.
Not here though, here you're not allowed to be a gay.

>> No.53408132

>>53395764
Used to patronize a white lady who offered a spectrum of services from massage with happy ending to sucking and fucking (I heard she started offering bareback but I'm not enough of a degenerate for that.) I think it was $250 an hour but it always seemed well worth it to me. She was kind of a freak; when I was on my stomach for the massage, she'd spread my cheeks and lick the milk dud. Never asked for an upcharge. But yeah, getting rimmed is pretty awesome.

>> No.53408136
File: 569 KB, 800x1000, 1671926307985422.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53395345
While Asians Creampie for free and biggest tourism is white women, pathetic people pay for grannies to get rich LMAO PATHETIC

>> No.53408148

>>53407807
>Dog.
Canadian here, I used to slam pit pulls to the concrete and kill them easy.
Please stop trying to sound tough my dude, I've killed more dogs than anything else in my life.

>> No.53408166

>>53395742
>I’ve never understood what the appeal is like over a hundred for a shitty hand job where you probably jizz on your own stomach? Like pony up for a real whore or jack off
Virgins.
I get a real message, get a handy, get a blow and even get sex for about 100.
I use a condom, I also fuck hookers.
The US sucks so much holy fuck.
You guys only get hand jobs?

>> No.53408416

>>53407851

thanks man, just gotta get the courage to actually do it.

I'm worried about performance anxiety too. worried I wont be able to get hard seeing an old woman, despite being the virgin that I am.
Porn may have fucked me up

>> No.53408508

Bunch of fucking losers in this thread. I just suck my own dick and it doesn’t cost me a dime.

>> No.53408524

>>53408416
Stop worrying. You’re paying them to perform a service. They should be worried about what you’re thinking, not the other way around. If it makes you feel any better they literally don’t give a shit about your performance. They just want your money. That’s it. All you gotta do is just lay back and let them do all the work anyway.

>> No.53408687
File: 105 KB, 300x300, 1661187097556237.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53395345
that's HOT

>> No.53409258

>>53407870
I tell them go slow and focus on the balls mostly with teasing the shaft. If they get me too close I signal them to slow it down or stop for a minute .

>> No.53409272

>>53407939
What tickle thing ? Just teasing the balls from face down position ?

>> No.53409388

>>53408524

thanks for the reassurance man.
It's part of my nature to worry.. thinking I'll either be unable to get hard, or I'll bust too fast

oh well, I need to get this out of my system

It's unbelievably awkward when guys talk about girls and all I could think about is how I've never even held a girl's hand and I'm 32

>> No.53409402

>>53408416
Your expectations for the experience might be disappointing. But it's worth a try anyway. But at the same time you might be surprised that you're getting hard just knowing that she's getting closer to your junk as she rubs your legs . You'll be face down at first in a dark room so you won't even see them. It's cool to scope out the places too and just see who you see .don't be scared to walk up in these places and snoop around and ask questions. Just don't piss them off with being too nosy. If you don't see what you want walk away and say you were looking for someone specific but you can't remember the name .

>> No.53409477

wtf is this shit? i went to a real massage where a chinawoman walked on my back and used her feet. no dick-sucking from some ugry chink, just a fine massage

>> No.53409494

>>53407857
I'm agnostic you retard, and the bible is a bunch of apocryphal tall tales which only idiots believe actually happened.
Having some sense of what does and does not work regarding social guidelines doesn't make someone a christcuck.

>> No.53409499

>>53409388
As a Virgin your dick will go crazy I think. These are professionals. They know how to make you feel good. But mentally the experience might be kinds underwhelming especially if she's older. But the physical sensations should make up for it for you. Like I said, scope out 3-4 spots and actually walk up in there with no appointment and if you like what you're seeing go for it if not just say you will be back later or something.

>> No.53409620
File: 154 KB, 1411x1980, Screenshot_20230121-150606~2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm gonna shill my site here since it's relevant.
Hackersforhumanity.org
Help stop human trafficking and pedophilia.