[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 411 KB, 3168x3080, 1666454811733473.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52837132 No.52837132 [Reply] [Original]

ari juels: "come serg, let my show u my
oracle"
sergey: "But in a bathroom? At sibos?"
arijuels: "No, no. Just trust me, I think you
will like it."
sergey: "OK, if you insist! I am all ears! Err, I
mean eyes, of course."
ari juels : "Excellent! Now, just let me take off my socks and you can smell the oracle..."
sergey: "Wow! That smells amazing! I love
it! Can I lick it too?"
ari juels : "Sure, why not! I knew you'd like it. In fact, why don't you lick it all over and then
I'll show you my dirty oracle?"
sergey: "Oh, wow! That sounds like fun! I'm
in!"

>> No.52837159

ari juels: "Great! Now, just let me take off my shoes and you can have a look at my dirty oracle!"
sergey: "Oh, wow! That looks amazing! Can
T touch it too?"
ari juels: "Of course! Go ahead and explore it with your hands. I'm sure you'll find something you like!"
sergey: "Oh, this is great! I love it! Can I
lick it too?"
ari juels: "Sure, why not! I knew you'd like it. Go ahead and lick all over it and enjoy the sensation!"

>> No.52837233
File: 8 KB, 473x500, 89697563.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52837159

>> No.52837336

>>52837132
>>52837159
I think I’m not the only one on here that realizes that the Chainlink discussions here aren’t organic at all.

A complex mix of paid shills and bots post memes and start conversations. Real anons browsing /biz/ think these convos are real and start making convos themselves. Then when things die down, the bots and paid shills start again to capture new bagholders.

>> No.52837399

>>52837336
beep bop, it's me bot #5262772, beeep buy chainlink BEST COIN SIRS

>> No.52837458

>>52837336
>One day, John decided to share his thoughts on the Chainlink discussions on /biz/ in a post. He wrote, "I think I'm not the only one on here that realizes that the Chainlink discussions here aren't organic at all."
>"A complex mix of paid shills and bots post memes and start conversations. Real anons browsing /biz/ think these convos are real and start making convos themselves. Then when things die down, the bots and paid shills start again to capture new bagholders," he added.
>As he hit the "submit" button, John couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. For once, he felt like he had contributed something valuable to the community. But little did he know, his post would be met with ridicule and disdain.
>"Another clueless noob who doesn't know how 4chan works," one user replied.
>"You're just jealous that you didn't buy into Chainlink when it was cheap," another chimed in.
>As the insults piled on, John began to regret his decision to speak out. He realized that he had exposed himself to the community, and they were not kind.
>Feeling dejected and defeated, John logged off of 4chan and went back to his lonely existence. He realized that he would never fit in with the savvy investors on /biz/, and that his poor financial decisions would continue to haunt him.

>> No.52837851
File: 100 KB, 1024x904, 10xnci.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52837336
don't you see its just bored marines posting chatgpt crap?