[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 105 KB, 1242x1216, 1663035024786450.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52779686 No.52779686 [Reply] [Original]

>there is no way to make money as a 35 yr old adult who still lives with his parents and has no work experience, is there?

>> No.52779736

>>52779686

OOOO trucka fucka drives a truck
trucka fuck likes 2 fuck
this could all be chatGPT
no sloppy seconds cum for me
for my poetryyyy

Drive a truck
Make a buck

Ooooo BTC moon
If digits served up on a spoon

>> No.52779774

>>52779686
yeah. it's called mcdonalds. you'll feel humiliated to be a 35 year old working an entry level job at mcdonalds, being bossed around by a 19 year old shift manager. you could have done something to avert this situation... about 15 years ago. good luck.

>> No.52779800

>>52779774
Fuck, is it really this late for me to do anything? I've applied everywhere (there is an Amazon warehouse 30 minutes from my home but I don't have a vehicle at the moment)

>> No.52779828

>>52779800
if you've never worked a day in your life, starting at an amazon warehouse would probably drive you to a physical and mental breakdown. i'm not even kidding. anyways, it's never to late to unfuck your life but you really fucked it up. i say this as a 33 year old.

>> No.52779900

>>52779828
>if you've never worked a day in your life
From age 18 to 24 I worked as a laundry attendant at a big hotel chain in my city.
I was asked to join an office job for slightly better pay but I only lasted 3 months because of my stress of talking on the phone and talking to people, I couldn't cut it.
Then for 10 years I worked helping my dad out installing gutters (construction related) but work has slowed down considerably these past few months and I'm in financial ruin.
Even if I were to put this on a resume it would come off as "no experience" since HR departments use AI to scan and discard resumes these days.

>> No.52780392

>>52779900
Can't answer a phone? Damn homie.
And gutters aren't really "construction".

>> No.52780394

Anyone :(

>> No.52780406

>>52779686
You could walk up to a construction job today and be hired.

>> No.52780421 [DELETED] 

>>52779686
Just lie about previous work experience

>> No.52780427

>>52780394
If you're on this board, aren't you skilled in trading or investing?
That's how most of us make money... R-r-right anons?

>>52780406
He's right, you could be a laborer in most places right now.
Enjoy the pain though as I'm sure you're in terrible shape and at 35.. ouch

>> No.52780447

>>52779686
I'm close to this, but I have minor work experience. I can't stand up for more than 3 hours or my back and legs explodes in pain.

>> No.52780465

Just work in lawn care or power washing or something. Any monkey can do it and it pays $20/hr. You could check out installing security systems for boomers, I make $80k but it involves being in strangers homes and talking to people none stop.

>> No.52780466

>>52780427
>Enjoy the pain though as I'm sure you're in terrible shape and at 35.. ouch
Yeah... I hate admitting it but I'm in terrible shape. I'm a bit overweight (not obese) and already have bad back problems.
>>52780447
>I can't stand up for more than 3 hours or my back and legs explodes in pain.
TSMT

>> No.52780495

>>52779686
That happens to me too. I'm 35yo too. The only way is to buy micro caps and hope for an explosion.

>> No.52780496

>>52780447
>I can't stand up for more than 3 hours or my back and legs explodes in pain.

What a weak faggot

>> No.52780498

>>52780447
People like you make me want to stop giving investment advice on here.
Literally spend the 2 years required to fix your body anon.
>>52780466
You have back problems because your a lazy 35 yr old who doesn't do shit

The key to healthy body --is to use it, stretch it, work it

>> No.52780508

>>52779686
>sleep early to fix your sleep schedule
you can't really sleep early if you're not tired and are used to going to bed at 3 am and waking up at noon. I mean, do you think you can wake up and noon and go to bed at midnight? Wouldn't it be better to wake up really early with only a few hours of sleep and try to stay awake all day so you're actually tired?

>> No.52780525

>>52779900
AI is larp bullshit. I assure you no AI is gonna scan your resume. At best they do some keyword matching and look for terms or words that pop up in your resume.

Have you considered doing doordash or uber? You can always be a monkey on Amazon Mechanical Turk.

>> No.52780537

I guess long story short I'm just incompetent at a lot of things (talking to people, following basic instructions, etc).
The only reason why I got this far was because I depended heavily on my dad providing a job. But now that it isn't available anymore I'm stuck with no marketable skills.
A good plan would be to build an audience in a niche and provide value to them to make money, but it would take a while to build said audience.
In the mean time it seems McDonalds really is my only option for a job for the short term.

>> No.52780557

>>52780508
You are you talking to?
And yea, you can get up early to force the tired no shit.
Also, there is no "try" to stay awake
You fucking do it, force it
My god all the limp wristed whiners came out in this thread

>> No.52780586
File: 42 KB, 376x535, IMG_20221206_194410_058.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52780537
You will provide no "niche" with value to make money.
You can't even provide yourself with value.

You will literally slave for some business and make the shareholders money.
That's is all.

>> No.52780596

if you have any savings, dump it all into LINK, beg your senile parents to put money into LINK,
you will be at least be a millionaire by the time you are 45

>> No.52780614

>>52780498
>People like you make me want to stop giving investment advice on here.
For every competent crypto trader there are probably 100 people in bad positions in life. Not everyone is in the same page here.
>>52780525
My truck is broken right (engine problems, brake problems, no right side headlight since someone broke it, etc) so I can't use it.
>>52780586
>You can't even provide yourself with value.
...for the time being.

>> No.52780637

>>52780614
Well get your car fixed. If you wanna sit at home and make money try Amazon Mechanical Turk and label pictures of people's assholes or something to make a few bucks here and there.

It should be easy to get service industry jobs right now right? At least over here every fastfood, retail outlet, supermarket has a "hiring" sign.

>> No.52780643

>>52779800
It's not too late. I'm in my 40s. Realisticly though unless you have non-meme degree or a hard trade skill you're looking at warehouse work. That's just the reality.

>> No.52780677

>>52780637
I'll try to get a job at my local supermarket again. They shot me down last time I applied 3 months ago. I'll look into turk too.
>>52780643
Yeah, I've stared at that reality for a while now. I hate the physical limitations I have at the moment.
A lot of "could've, should've, would've" regrets go through my mind daily but its pointless dwelling on them.

>> No.52780691

>>52780537
>>52780537
No, your dad kind of fucked you over. A good parent would have seen the downward spiral you were on in your early 20s and slapped some sense into you to do SOMETHING, or figure out SOMETHING, ANYTHING that works as a job. Instead your boomer father hired you on as pissant peasant labor for his own shitty business paying you fuck all and teaching you, apparently, nothing in the process. That being said you take like 90% of the blame here still

>A good plan would be to build an audience in a niche and provide value to them to make money
Dude, you are a giganeet with no skills or rexume or anything. What the fuck are you talking about with this delusional shit. There are people with the right equipment, personality, and skill who do it for years and still cant build big enough followings to make money. Get your retarded head out of the clouds

Look, I know a guy who went to carpentry trade school at 33 after essentially being a low skill job hopping neet who now makes decent money in construction, something like this is what you could do. As fucked as you are there are job openings everywhere and you arnt THAT special in your fuckedupness. There are far more normies like you than you may think

>> No.52780720

>>52779686
Sell options and forex carry trade.

Too bad this board is to leading tier todo anything besides shilling for imaginary money

>> No.52780735

>>52779774
Gay and rope yourself

>>52779800
Nah. I am also a mid 30s NEET, and I make decent money selling options and doing forex carry trade

>> No.52780755

>>52780691
>No, your dad kind of fucked you over. A good parent would have seen the downward spiral you were on in your early 20s and slapped some sense into you to do SOMETHING, or figure out SOMETHING, ANYTHING that works as a job. Instead your boomer father hired you on as pissant peasant labor for his own shitty business paying you fuck all and teaching you, apparently, nothing in the process. That being said you take like 90% of the blame here still
That's a fair assessment.
>What the fuck are you talking about with this delusional shit.
It's just repurposing content. There is a lot of information online, I just need to learn to present it in a way that is appealing for a certain section of people. Hundreds of creators do this across different platforms. Twitter would be my platform of choice.

>> No.52780759

>>52779686
have you tried getting a job? Sometimes those pay money

>> No.52780783

>>52780720
>>52780735
Not gonna lie man I'm too retarded to learn anything forex of day trading related. The fact that I need to make money to eat every single day makes it hard for me to focus on learning new skills
I've tried learning python but the dread of not having money keeps telling my mind I'm wasting my time after studying for 4 hours a day.

>> No.52780788

>>52780759
Jib is good for getting seed capital (also great for life structure) OP wants actual wealth.

>> No.52780798

>>52779686
Assuming your a mutt:

1) Army
2) Police
3) Community College for shit like paralegal or electrician
4) Whatever you want the US is an open market with tons of grifting and legitimate opportunities. It's crazy how much potential there is for Americans compared to even places like Canada.

>> No.52780801

I'm 24 and switched majors/dropped out of college a total of 5 times. I'm currently in school for Engineering Management. Sometimes i feel like giving up because there is no point in going on and other times i feel like i might as well finish because at this point i fucked it up so bad it doesnt matter. I wanna go into sales after school.

>> No.52780811

>>52780783
Carry trading is not day trading. It is a very retard-friendly strategy that involves shorting low interest currencies and buying high interest ones.

You basically get passive income using other people's money

>> No.52780814

>>52780788
>OP wants actual wealth.
Right now I just need a job since I've been too stupid to get one. Once I have a job I'm able to help my parents out too since they're struggling financially as well.

>> No.52780864

>>52779900
They go out of their way to destroy anyone who attempts to make their way without being a TalkerSmilerFriendperson, because they know that the moment you understand who you are and how to access the resources/people to build your skills, you will outwork them. I don't have the answer but just know that they're doing it not because you're weak and useless but because you're a threat.

>> No.52780903

>>52780811
>Carry trading
It sounds risky but I'll give it a shot, is there a single resource you would recommend to get started?
>>52780864
>I don't have the answer but just know that they're doing it not because you're weak and useless but because you're a threat.
I'll be honest with you I've felt this has been the case for a while now. Though my only viable avenue at the moment is simply to persevere.

>> No.52780919

>>52780498
>Literally spend the 2 years required to fix your body anon.
I tried to do that during the pandemic, turns out that it's very difficult to do in America because of [redacted] and also because actually healthy food is expensive and so is the expertise to train correctly.

>> No.52780986

>>52780783

I would try something you know first. Software engineering jobs are a lot harder to get now than fucking around a few months in python, it’s not going to be remotely competitive, and learning online shit is another oversaturated market with tons of people not making money. I would try to start your own gutter business since you would hopefully know a bit by on how to do everything yourself. Make a nice website, or even just a landing page in unbounce. Make a “free report” on gutters that you give away if they enter their contact info, then follow them up as leads in a calling funnel. Then throw a few hundreds bucks in Google ads. You might find some success in Facebook and Instagram ads too if you get your audience right. You could be set up to go in a single day.

Ask your dad for a small loan if you need upfront cash for tools or gutters to install. Hopefully he’s finally proud of you for finally not being such a fucking faggot anymore

>> No.52781010

Do you have a degree?

>> No.52781022

call any shitty corporate sit-down chain and ask if theyre looking for a server. Applebee's, IHOP, Chili's, whatever. Just dont do Olive Garden. these restaurants will hire anybody at any fucking age and will train you on how to serve, unlike a lot of the better local restaurants out there. theyre shit jobs but depending on your location you might make decent tips, I actually did quite well but it was kind of inconsistent at my location. I made anywhere from 15 to 25 an hour on most nights, 30 an hour on really good nights. after roughly 6 months minimum, up to a year (i recommend staying there 1 year in your case, since you have no prior experience) you will have enough experience to move up to a halfway decent local establishment where people tip very well. I'm talking about a solid but relatively cheap restaurant. If you do really well there for around a year, you can reassess whether youre making a decent amount of money, and if you think you can do better, try fine dining. Thats where you make bank. If you end up there, you can stay there forever if youd like. Its not glamorous but where there are hungry rich people, there is money to be made.

>> No.52781038

>>52780447
Lol'd

>> No.52781047

>>52781022
>I made anywhere from 15 to 25 an hour on most nights, 30 an hour on really good nights
I forgot to mention that was at my shitty restaurant. when i moved to a better restaurant after 6 months, I make more and work fewer hours per shift.

>> No.52781055

>>52780986
That's really sound advice anon, thank you.
The process would be something like this:
Ad (with enticing offer and a clear call to action) using good copy and good image/video >> send FB ad traffic to landing page (using either carrd/typedreamhq for the website) >> always answer the phone using Google voice >> be clear with customers on when I can send someone for estimate >> always provide good customer service >> etc
>>52781010
No degree :(

>> No.52781056

>>52779774
When I worked at McDonald's as a teenager, there were several 40 plus employees there. I used to wonder how they got to that situation.

>> No.52781119

>>52781022
>>52781047
Being a server is definitely an option I've had as a last resort since I'm horrible in face to face interactions. But when my options are either talking to people face to face or literally starving to death the choice becomes very clear. I'll try out Denny's/IHOP tomorrow.

>> No.52781153
File: 39 KB, 727x249, AI says murder is okay.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52779736
Based

>> No.52781194

>>52780798
>4) Whatever you want the US is an open market with tons of grifting and legitimate opportunities. It's crazy how much potential there is for Americans compared to even places like Canada.
Because in other countries being a scamming nigger is illegal. American 'opportunity' is smoke and mirrors, the option of paying 3000 dollars for a license only to have the entire industry randomly rugpulled or gatekept by further barriers.

>> No.52781197

>>52781119
Denny's is probably the preferable choice but yeah, try both. It sucks but its not NEARLY as degrading as cooking or doing whatever at mcdonalds. and again, theres a clear goal here: fine dining. if you get into a truly fancy place, you can make upwards of like 700 in a night, sometimes even more.

>> No.52781206

>>52780801
Graduation at 28 means that you will skip over the worst of the recession anyway.

>> No.52781290

>>52780677
If you hate talking to people then working in the back of the supermarket ought to be up your ally. Stock shelves, warehouse, etc.

We are ironically entering a economic period where bullshit white collar jobs that wears out your soul are getting scarce while actual manual labor work becomes plentiful.

>> No.52781292

>>52780903
Try youtube or look up academic paper (Google "carry trade filetype:pdf")

For trading options, look up Brent Ossachoff on youtube

>> No.52781315

>>52781290
Warehouse jobs are peak kino. Good workout and you don't have to deal with people too much

>> No.52781331
File: 95 KB, 867x685, 1557053707019.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52779686
I'm a 35yo neet too. On handibux so comfy.
Why do you want to start now? Are your parents kicking you out?
If you were in total hikikomori mode with zero physical exercise, any warehouse/kitchen/menial like i saw being proposed will literally destroy you within a single day. You have to rebuild your muscles before even attempting any of those options. Not only because all the physical charge will be carried by your back instead of your muscles, thus will destroy you really fast, but also because you will simply be a deadweight, slow and weak. Everybody will hate you and bully you after your first week for that.

So first thing first : do some SPORT! Long walks in the forest with occasional sprints to build your thighs and your lower back, push ups and weight lifting for your shoulders and arms. It will be painful and demoralizing at first, but as you get stronger, you'll gain self-confidence and start to like your new stronger self, and will want to become always stronger. This is a natural process, don't overdo it, but the first steps are always the most painful/difficult.

Then if i were you i'd apply to any neetbux system possible, cheat the system if you have to. Pretend you are a tranny, suicidal, depressed, whatever. You can even hurt yourself for handibux, but i wouldn't advise it. Ppl who tell you to mcdonald yourself into slavery are seething wagies who want you to be more miserable than they are.
Don't fall for this shit.

I'd advise you to find some undeclared side gig. Do you have any hobby or talent you can try to monetize? If you don't that's ok, you can arbitrage some stuff on ebay or amazon from alibaba. You can try to find rare antiques in local flea markets or ebay and resell it for more. You can even do some degen stuff for obscur subreddits or on OF if you have zero dignity, ethics and self-esteem.

Hell, you can even take the hobo path and beg some money at some key locations. Some hobos make ups to $250+ per day in the right spot.

>> No.52781411

>>52781331
But be wary of the hobo pimps who may not appreciate you steal their spot.

Also, learn to live frugally and invest the money you manage to save. And not in random shitcoins or stocks. Don't touch anything digital with a 10ft pole. Park your money in collectibles who gain value when they remain sealed like legos, in vintage pokemon cards, and in gold and silver.

Personally with just neetbux + side gig online + flipping some stuff on ebay, i started with just $2K and managed to now own 50K worth of gold and collectibles. And i'm very lazy. So if i can do it, you certainly can too.

>> No.52781449

>>52781411
what is your side gig online? flipping "stuff" is really helpful thank you.

>> No.52781478

>>52781331
It takes a few weeks to go from NEET mode to adapting to a warehouse job.

Problem with neetbux is that it forces you to be poor. NEETbux SSI in the US only allows you to have no more than 2k in savings. And it pays less that 900 dollars a month.

DIY NEETbuxxing by selling options and carry trading is much better

t. done both throughout my life

>> No.52781583

>>52781478
>NEETbux SSI in the US only allows you to have no more than 2k in savings
That's why you convert it all in beautiful bars of solid gold and silver. Untraceable.

>NEETbuxxing by selling options and carry trading is much better
I bet it is, you should teach your way to OP so he can pull himself out of misery. That said, idk if he have the starting capital to do so, or the IQ.. That's the problem with most neets, they don't have anything, and it's vital if you want to start to trade or flip stuff.

>>52781449
It's up to you to figure a good niche, i'm not here to create more competition for myself, wtf were you expecting?

>> No.52781616

>>52781478
I have been selling options all this year after leaving my job in Jan. I advise you start small, never sell puts or calls that are uncovered because its often the case its picking up pennies in front of a steamroller.

I made about 1k this year doing this. I usually make between 10 and 30 dollars per OTM put or call sold.

>> No.52781637

>>52780798
This is facts no cap we make the same as American tradefags in the cheap states, with the cost of living of fucking California

>> No.52781667

>>52781583
>wtf were you expecting?
not expecting but hoping for you to be a bit dumber and in great need to share whats going on in your life

>> No.52781696
File: 958 KB, 944x1126, 1648706329485.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52781667
Sorry fren, it's really tempting but i don't want to cut my margins.

>> No.52781711

>>52781583
Selling options is simple. But you need to know about things like Betting against Beta and about the VIX so you can get paid to hedge.

You probably do this with 5k or so

>>52781616
Selling naked puts on both the VIX and on quality dividend stocks is a good strategy. If the stocks move against you, just take assignment and get paid the dividends till you break even. Naked VIX (as far out in DTE) puts will also hedge against market downturns. And you get paid for it.

And you can do this with 10x leverage, with minimal added risk

>> No.52781733

>>52781696
fair enough. any tips on finding niches or did you just start off your personal hobbies?

>> No.52781914

>>52780801
24 isn't old, you'll be fine. I'd stick with the degree

>> No.52782308

>>52781056
>I used to wonder how they got to that situation.
Being on crack, being an incel, and or just being a nigger

>> No.52782881

>>52779686
OP me and you have led identical lives. I'm even 35. I drive for Walmart Spark (It's like Doordash but Walmart deliveries, never have to interact with anyone hardly) and make about $17 an hour that way.

I then gamble it all on Robinhood trading Options. Last week I turned $80 on Robinhood into $620 then back into $40 because I didn't sell.

>> No.52782889

>>52782881
Walmart Spark (in my area at least) is so easy because I spend like 30 minutes sitting in my car in the Walmart parking lot listening to Andrew Tate videos before the next order pops in. So I get a 30 minute break every hour.

>> No.52782967

You can OP but it will require you doing the EXACT opposite of whatever you've been doing.

Buy this and go through it all multiple times.

Good luck.

>> No.52782978

>>52782967
Forgot link

https://www.onlinetrainingforentrepreneurs.com/courses/How-To-Program-Your-Subconscious-Mind-for-Success

>> No.52783254

>>52779686
Get an entry job somewhere. Target, Walmart, wherever.

>> No.52785021

>>52779686
use your fucking brain faggot. invest in projects with long--term utility. I'd go for xpress and coti maybe. but invest and forget about it. then go out and be a wagecuck for one year. when you come back, you'd be rich.

>> No.52785338

>>52780643
not that anon but I'm 25 with a bsc in maths but no work experience. I wasn't able to get an internship or job after graduating as I was too unattractive

Is amazon warehouse all I can get? note I live in a shariah state (UK)

>> No.52785396

>>52785338
>maths degree

Unironically learn2code and tech companies and banks will bust in their pants to get you in some role

>> No.52785453

>>52785396
this is the UK
there are no tech jobs outside of London (also they won't hire you if you're white)

>> No.52785471

>>52785453
Plenty of remote jobs these days. Or just move to London

>they won't hire you if you're white

Dumb excuse for not trying, stop being a girl

Apply for some Risk jobs in a bank, they basically need maths grads and you'll make $$$

>> No.52785486

>>52779900
>Then for 10 years I worked helping my dad out installing gutters
look for gutter and window cleaner jobs

>> No.52785503

>>52785471
It's not that simple, they'll expect either some kind of experience in the role by my age or exposure to their line of work during university. What you're probably thinking of is MMORSE, which is a 4 year masters specialising in operational research. That's where the money is apparently

Outside of those areas a maths degree gives no advantage over other meme degrees.

>> No.52785563

>>52785503
No I'm literally thinking of entry-level finance roles. If you cant get one in a bank then try a fund

>they'll expect experience

Many will but some will take a shot on you. Find some relevant experience to put on it (not necessarily jobs, can be personal projects) to show you haven't been fapping since university and are capable of working for them

Or just do a 1-year masters somewhere and then jump

>> No.52786325

>>52779686
I’m 30 and still live with my parents rent free. I make between 1300-1500 a week. Sometimes over 2k depending. During the covAIDS crash, I could have bought a house with cash. I decided to triple-down and wire transfer it all into ETH instead. Had mid seven-figures last November. I was hoping for an 8-figure sum before selling half. Didn’t quite get there. I’m still holding. Kek.

>> No.52786420

How the fuck did you reach 35 years of age without building ANY useful skills? How anon? You do have some matic right anon? right?

>> No.52787005

>>52785563
alright I'll try this. thanks

>> No.52788194

>>52780919
>also because actually healthy food is expensive and so is the expertise to train correctly
This is "oh fuck I tried and failed" cope. You found an excuse and used it to rationalize giving up.

>actually healthy food is expensive
Beans+rice, pork tenderloin, beef stew meat, ground turkey, eggs, cabbage, carrots, potatoes. A small collection of spices and you can make so many different meals with just those items costing you less than $10/day. If you really want to try and rationalize being so poor you can't afford "healthy" food - nothing is fucking cheaper than beans+rice. Beans+rice+multivitamin, boom now you're down to $2/day or less. "Oh the flavor is so boring though blah blah", look bitch I thought you were poor?

>expertise to train correctly
There's nothing an "expert" can tell you regarding exercise that you can't figure out yourself. Everyone is built differently so their body will naturally work better with different combinations of exercises. Some people can't squat, some can't deadlift, some can't run, because their knees/back are shot. But if you can, you should, because they are the most effective for time spent. If you can't, then find alternatives, there's gorillions of youtube videos that you can watch for free to discover for yourself what works for you. You will never know, or improve, unless you commit to understanding and remaining dedicated to self improvement. Even if your back/knees are shot from previous injury, finding some sort of exercise which your body can tolerate injury-free will make your life exponentially better after a year of consistent training. But you probably won't because you're absolutely convinced that this mental roadblock you setup for yourself is protecting you from the fear of failure, rather than inhibiting your potential.

>> No.52788250

>>52780537
The situation is bleak anon, there's no way around it. You can make it out though, just take it 1 day at a time so as not to be overwhelmed by everything that needs to change, and its crazy how different your life can look in a few years if you do what you gotta do.

>> No.52788305

>>52779686
>>there is no way to make money as a 35 yr old adult who still lives with his parents and has no work experience, is there?
Volunteer at a soup kitchen and actually try to work hard.
After doing that for a bit and being friendly ask if you can use them as a work reference.
Fucking pathetic, anon.

>> No.52788323
File: 12 KB, 367x461, 1616970202259.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52779774
Work is work, trust fund.

>> No.52788343

>>52779686
sell stuff on etsy you retard

>> No.52788346

>>52780864
>you're a threat.
Pay me 50k USD and I'll bail to go someplace else, why don't you fags ever pay your problems away.

>> No.52788373

>>52779800
OP, listen to me. Please watch this video and take the advice in it:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PbFZVYwrL4

>> No.52788397

>>52779686
theres a reason why the old geezers get into freight and gambling

>> No.52789123

datamine deez nuts

>> No.52789267

>>52782308
Or you know people don't have rich parents, people can't afford to go to school, people rent because some people don't have one/both parents.
You guys are spergs.

>> No.52789283

>>52785338
>not that anon but I'm 25 with a bsc in maths but no work experience
I'm 25, suck at math, multiple job type experience.
Lmao.
Turns out making money is difficult.

>> No.52789288

>>52779686
Don't sleep at all, drink 2 coffee's during night and 2 during next day to pull it off. This will fix your sleep schedule. And also do not forget to put your alarm clock at sane hour like 8:30 to keep your normal schedule.

>> No.52789299

>>52779686
Uber or any delivery service if you have a car, then transition into being a full time delivery driver for a local company. Even UPS or whatever. There's also warehouse work.

>> No.52789305

>>52786420
skill
/skil/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the ability to do something well.
"it was difficult work, taking great skill"
Anyone can learn skills, not all skills are profitable, nor does age limit you in learning skills.
You fucking idiot. Op can learn skills but it takes time, dedication and maybe a teacher/mentor, both of which is time and money costing.

>> No.52789658

>>52789305
anon said "useful skills"
OP has been alive 35 years and still nothing?
theres literally millions of free videos online from ivy league schools that will teach you advanced skills.
heck, even being an author or an artist can be learned in like a day, with core fundamentals
OP is just lazy.

>> No.52789709

>>52779686
You can turn things around at any age, but if you've done nothing but being a neet up until 35, you have no track record of ever putting in any effort. As you get older, it takes more effort to learn and work. What's changed now that you are 35? Are you feeling fear that at some point you will have to be independent? It's a waste of time to feel bad about not having any skills. If you makes you feel better, the majority of people are useless and retarded. A huge amount of office jobs are redundant, with the people occupying them just being good at socialising and politics.

Even at 35 with no work experience, you can turn it around, and you might be surprised how quickly you adapt as long as you don't do a high pressure job and burn yourself out. Lie about experience on your resume. Find a company with low competition. Government jobs are good because of this, but I doubt you will be able to get one without experience first. Selling stuff online is also an option.

>> No.52789715

>>52779686
The tranny fatty fappy crappy jabby groomy farty glowy banny niggy faggy trappy lefty shitty rabbi janny on biz must go