[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 44 KB, 400x400, johnnyhorsebetrayer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52750499 No.52750499 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.52750509 [DELETED] 

>>52750499
My guess is this lpl was a Jewish psy-op designed to rugpull biz. Just look at their kikey logo

>> No.52750539

he looks like a cuck

>> No.52750544

the heinrich himmler to nazarov's hitler
hindlick rimmer

>> No.52750550

>>52750499
To rim the finest horses

>> No.52750558

I remember Linkpoolers bragging about not owning any Link and that they would earn from Linkies staking their bags. Topkek

>> No.52750793

>>52750509
>My guess is this lpl was a Jewish psy-op designed to rugpull biz. Just look at their kikey logo

At this point, I don't think its even a guess. Its a high likelihood.

We are so fucking close to crossing the threshold or Rubicon.

Bancor
Celsius
FTX
LPL

So many grifts that appeared safe because most were indirectly given the green flag by the official Chainlink team.

They literally do not want people from these boards making it. I'm not even joking.

>> No.52750860

>>52750793
what if I just buy LINK and never stake?

>> No.52750864

>>52750558
Pool is closed

>> No.52750869

>>52750864
permanently kek

>> No.52750887

it was a long con, think about how much they made off it. Staking came and they became obsolete, so they did a final ruggening.

>> No.52750915

>>52750860

At this rate its probably the safest play kek

The 7,000 number also bothered me because wallet analytics were probably done and the average retail holder on these boards has around 7,000.

It was a weird choice to me. So once again if we have a nice price expansion because of staking or just the market in general picks up you will still not be able to take profits because it will be locked for a year.

If you have less than 14,000 you should absolutely not even consider staking. Its fucking retarded.

I won't bother staking until the system is matured, tried and true, and there is insurance I can purchase in the event of slashing or loss of collateral.

>> No.52750976

>>52750915
What is it about people that say kek that seem so terribly low IQ and retarded

>> No.52750981

>>52750915
Agreed man. I think the market price of LINK will continue to ebb and flow just like ETH. All the cope about miners selling was just bs like Vitalik being a gaymer. Literally just a globohomo puppet and they control the transfer of value into crypto. Crypto by itself does not create value. idk why man maybe because crypto is not used for anything except speculation so I will continue to speculate.

Also believe that the VC seed round early access funding needs to go. Do build tokens come before or after the VCs sink their claws into projects?

tweeterinos are out for blood though regardless
https://twitter.com/dogoshii/status/1599960068140646400
>the silence from the paid $LINK twitter jannies today also speaks volumes
The shills are regrouping in their discord. The Ambassadors were the real discord trannies all along kek

>> No.52750997

>>52750976
kekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkek

>> No.52751005

>>52750976

That doesn't have anything to do with the substance of my comments though.

So you if you have a problem with what I wrote why don't you use your words baby girl and tell me why I'm wrong?

Why the fuck would you lock up all your money in the world for ~5% annually for a whole year when crypto is known to have incredible parabolic runs and then massive retraces. 1 year is a long time. It doesn't make any sense to hamstring yourself like that

I'll never sell all my LINK but I want to be able to take some profit if we break 3 digits and then ideally buy back in for cheaper

>> No.52751007

Holy crape what happened

>> No.52751036

>>52751005
LPL down 77% Matt Beale is fucked harder than he fucked Jonneh's missus lmao

>> No.52751039

>>52750499
Look at him! lol.

>> No.52751060
File: 58 KB, 1080x901, FB_IMG_1670297495849.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

pic related kekerinos ah sweet vindication how does that taste 42?

>> No.52751138

>>52751007
Jonneh rimmed a horse… again…

>> No.52751213

>>52750915
The average retail holder absolutely doesn't have 7k link, the average retail holder probably has like 200 link, if not less. Retail besides people on this shithole didn't buy link, that's a big reason it did nothing in the bullrun, and retail generally doesn't spend more than a couple grand at most on crypto. A couple grand gets you 300 link at the fucking bottom in 2022, and plenty of retail bought during the bullrun, when it got you a lot less than that. Some of you guys really do live in your own little echo chambers on /biz/
>>52750981
Why the fuck would you post about jannies on twitter, I know it ain't /b/ but rules 1 and 2 are universal nigger, you people glow so goddamn hard. I fucking hate what this site has become.

>> No.52751228

>>52750915
i have 10k link with a whitelisted address and im only putting in 1000 tomorrow. just in case of airdrops or something

>> No.52751234

>>52751213
link was $36 when i bought it

>> No.52751249

>>52751234
Case in point, and if you're like the average retail baggie you probably got yourself a nice stack of 80 link or so. If you managed to accumulate 1k at that price goddamn do I feel bad for you.

>> No.52751298

>>52750793
>So many grifts that appeared safe because most were indirectly given the green flag by the official Chainlink team.
It's incredible how close you are to reaching the obvious and logical conclusion but still somehow manage to avoid it.

Anon, Chainlink itself is a scam. The token exists purely as a vehicle to move money from you into Sergey's pockets. Please accept this reality.

>> No.52751320

>>52751213
>Why the fuck would you post about jannies on twitter, I know it ain't /b/ but rules 1 and 2 are universal nigger, you people glow so goddamn hard. I fucking hate what this site has become.
I am not that Twitterino. I am ChainLinkGod lol

>> No.52751330

>>52751298
>>52751298

Kill yourself

>> No.52751337

>>52751320
prove it

>> No.52751349

>>52751213

Then you misunderstood what I meant. 7,000 was the amount to include most of retail. It hits the OGs from /biz and anyone under that as well enticing them to lock up everything they have.

Many from /biz have way beyond that as well but I'd bet 7,000 covers 80% of the holders if not more.

>> No.52751380

>>52750793
100% and it's extremely obvious now. irrational paranoia is literally the only way linkies make it out the other side of this intact. trust nobody.

>> No.52751413

>>52751380
>irrational paranoia is literally the only way linkies make it out the other side of this intact. trust nobody.
>>52751380

This is literally how I've avoided all the scams. Paranoia has kept me whole. We all only get one shot at this and keeping your holdings in a CEX or locked in some smart contract for a pittance never made any sense.

The efforts these people are going through to make us insolvent is unreal.

>> No.52751424

>>52751380
This. I've had irrational paranoia to avoid all of these platforms, dapps, alt plays, whatever, even if I didn't KNOW why it was a bad idea I just got a bad vibe. I think v0.1 staking somehow is in the same boat as all the rest like >>52750793 said. I don't think they want us making it. v0.1 is clearly targeting us to lockup our funds, and they even backpedaled and changed 12-24 months to 9-12 months when they realized we weren't gonna play ball. The mask has already slipped though, I'm not staking and I'm gonna continue to hold in cold storage like I have for the last 5 years until they give real truth-based smart contracts instead of making us trust them, which ALWAYS ends badly.

>> No.52751454

>>52751349
It still makes no sense as a theory, they're not trying to purposely cuck retail when its obvious whales have more incentive to stake. If anything, 7k is throwing a bone to retail because if the staking was increased to 30k or 50k per wallet even a lot of /biz/ wouldn't make the cut.

My prediction, the people who refuse to stake out of some fear of missing out on selling a pump, will probably also continue to hold out of some fear of missing out... since these are likely the same people who held through the bullrun and never sold any fucking ways in the first place. Meanwhile link will see steady growth and outpace the market just like it did last cycle, and people joking about just buying 350 link will fail to do so and regret never staking.

>> No.52751468

>>52751320
>I am ChainLinkGod lol

Then you shouldn't even remotely be encouraging small retail holders to lock up their assets for nearly a year.

It probably is because as soon as people in this thread started harping on the ridiculousness of doing so CLG posted a "staking thread" on Twitter.

He's a faggot

>> No.52751477

Also how is this not the most obvious sour grapes thread in history? lpl'ers, notoriously the most cocky smug cunts on this board over the past couple of years, finally get brutally btfo, and NOW they're all saying "its ok we were never going to stake our link anyways, it was always a scam!" Right.

>> No.52751497

>>52751454
>My prediction, the people who refuse to stake out of some fear of missing out on selling a pump, will probably also continue to hold out of some fear of missing out... since these are likely the same people who held through the bullrun and never sold any fucking ways in the first place.
>>52751454

Retarded assessment.

You don't have to sell everything but you should be able to sell something.

>> No.52751507

>>52751320
fuck off zachary

>> No.52751534
File: 1013 KB, 1170x1700, C011540C-A7CF-4463-8B1E-5D1BD3B8D452.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>he trusted linkpool
You dumb fucks keep trusting in a field based on trustlessness. Make them do it right or don’t give them your capital, Jesus fucking Christ. For that matter, v0.1 isn’t anything. It’s not staking. It’s nothing. It’s trust. Trust you’ll get fucked again.

>> No.52751544

>>52751497
>You don't have to sell everything but you should be able to sell something.
How the fuck does this not apply both ways?
You don't have to stake everything, but you can stake something to get yourself in. For all we know this is going to be retail's best chance at reserving a spot in staking 1.0 anyways now that linkpool turned out to be a massive fucking grift. Meanwhile if you've actually been here you're not staking everything anyways, for many of us we're going to have thousands of link, tens of thousands even, on the sideline, staking 7k is a fraction of many anons stacks. And a lot of retail with baby dick stacks won't even be early access eligible meaning they likely can't stake anyways.

>> No.52751556

>>52751544
To add to this, its really as simple as this, everything else that people want to say Sergey "tricked you into" was never chainlink even if they tried to directly correlate themselves with chainlink, bancor, celsius, even linkpool. But if you can't trust link's own official staking, you are retarded for ever having held the token this long in the first place, and should immediately sell the next pump anyways.

>> No.52751643

>>52750499
Someone give me a QRD on what's going on

>> No.52751670

>>52751643
Stupid tokenomic that’s unsustainable, can’t exit at a loss. Lies to community, force them to migrate and accept new term of conditions to waive their rights to sue

>> No.52751672

>>52751544
>staking 7k is a fraction of many anons stacks

An incredibly small amount have more than 7,000 yet those who are at or under that are being encouraged to stake their whole stack. I'd have to go look at the etherscan although its not full proof as most split their holdings in multiple wallets.

As I said, I'll trust official staking when there is insurance available and the system is matured. Others can take the risks for me for a measly 5%.

>> No.52751724

>>52751424
>v0.1 is clearly targeting us to lockup our funds, and they even backpedaled and changed 12-24 months to 9-12 months when they realized we weren't gonna play ball.
9-12 months was the plan from the start. they just released that 12-24 month bullshit to get a visceral reaction from the community so that we would feel like we won when they walked it back. and if people feel like they won then there's a better chance they'll feel like the team is on their side and it's okay to lockup their tokens in v0.1. make no mistake, they do not want anons to make it and they're going to use every trick to ensure that.

>> No.52751747

>>52751672
>yet those who are at or under that are being encouraged to stake their whole stack.
Are they? They're being given enough room to, yes. Let's be real here though, if they had said the limit for staking was 1k link, or hell 100 link if you want a number that is actually low enough that a decent amount of retail have more than, people here would be screaming bloody murder/scam ten times louder.
>As I said, I'll trust official staking when there is insurance available and the system is matured. Others can take the risks for me for a measly 5%.
This version of staking can't be slashed, its unironically safer than future versions will be. Also 5% returns are likely the highest you will see if link is actually a success, as the apy will naturally fall when the price of the token rises. And if you don't believe in the future of the token, why are you holding it anyways? Logically your argument makes no sense. To argue to not stake, you need this set of circumstances to play out: Link appreciates greatly in value in the short term, then crashes back down before you have access to staked link, and you perfectly time that crash to capitalize. Note if you are just trying to sell a pump, having held link this long never made sense as you've already had far better chances to sell you ignored. And if the token price rises without a crash, stakers win. And if the token price never does anything, everybody loses and this is all a moot point. I guess the other scenario non stakers can win is if the token actually just crashes further from here and non stakers can get out.

>> No.52751754

i must say i was one of those very bullish on lpl and saw that they were going to need to redo the tokenomics in some way and that lpl couldn't lie at the heart of their new staking product
HOWEVER never did i see a betrayal even 10% of this happening
i hate to say it but i did trust the team, fucking ruthless
at the very least, lpl should have been given 3x their lpl stakes worth in sdh
sorry to any of those who i shilled into buying. all i can say is that the team lied with no shame

>> No.52751837

>>52751747
>This version of staking can't be slashed, its unironically safer than future versions will be. Also 5% returns are likely the highest you will see if link is actually a success, as the apy will naturally fall when the price of the token rises. And if you don't believe in the future of the token, why are you holding it anyways? Logically your argument makes no sense.
>>52751747

It makes perfect sense. I can believe in the long term success of the project but still want to fucking take profits on a 20x expansion in a few months for example with the hopes to buy back in lower. Swinging LINK has been insanely profitable over the long term for anyone with even a little common sense.

Crypto doesn't have steady growth. Its makes massive moves in relatively short periods of time. I'm aware it can't be slashed, as of now. However once it locked in their smart contracts they can do whatever they want and that still doesn't protect me from inherent protocol risk. Nothing is infallible and I'd prefer the staking system run for awhile before I put my money into it. That isn't unreasonable.

>> No.52751851

What happened? Is it really true they get .02 link per 1000 Lpl or something?

>> No.52751864

>>52751747

1 year is a long time. The price can expand to $150 and retrace back to $15 and anyone staking is literally stuck. They earned fucking 5% and they couldn't even sell the rewards.

This isn't rocket science. I've been holding this shit since the ICO. I just have to continue to be patient. I've been dreaming of staking for years but this isn't it...yet.

>> No.52751879

>>52751837
If your goal is to swing link you’d never want to stake anyways, because there will ALWAYS be a lockup period (otherwise how are you actually going to guarantee there is enough collateral for jobs) and crypto is likely going to remain a highly volatile market for years. But swinging adds the risk of you mistiming it. It’s a risk reward play, and if your goal is to swing crypto there’s far better options than link anyways. Nothing you’re saying makes any logical sense or passes the basic smell test.

>> No.52751882

>>52751320
Based zach. You gonna show sergey your diamond sword collection next time he opens his minecraft server? Haha

>> No.52751899

>>52751864
Again if that is your argument why didn’t you sell at $50? And if you did you wouldn’t be stressing about staking lockups anyways you’d just be confident in your ability to continue to time the market. Again none of the arguments I’m seeing make sense from a risk reward perspective, it’s all just typical “muh opportunity cost” 20/20 hindsight bullshit, which if you had, made link a shit play anyways when there’s far more money to be made from volatility with other projects in this space.

>> No.52751923

>>52751899
Not that anon, but in May 2021 I had no need for the money and I was way greedier due to longer time horizons, within the next 1-2 years I am going to need the money, even if we just hit $50 again selling a portion of my stack will be far more appealing. If my life circumstances were different then sure, lock my cock up for another 5 years, but I'm getting older and I want to start making my money work for me.

>> No.52751937

>>52751349
The 7000 figure is pretty sus. Why did they do a weird amount like that... Theres 1b total supply... Why didnt they do 1k 5k or 10k etc.
Its honestly suspicious.
Also the elephant in the room, eth stakers were supposed to be able to unlock years ago, yet theyre still locked.
What happens if V0.2 is not released within the year they stated? Whats to stop them from just indefinetly delaying it. It seems like they initially planned to lock people up for 2 years minimum which is quite unnerving. There honestly has never been a case where crypto stakers benefited, in every single case so far stakers were all fucked over..

>> No.52751948

>>52751937
Because it was to manipulate biz favourite number, just like how the overplayed the Big Mac meme. Pretty fucking scam my if u asked me

>> No.52751956

>>52751879
Again you are just making false assumptions. Eventually I'd be okay with staking but based on current price metrics its not worth it. There is no incentive for anyone regardless of how much LINK they currently have to do so. How is that so hard to understand? 5% is not worth losing the ability to sell for 12 months on parabolic expanses + having inherent smart contract protocol risk for the first iteration of this new service.

>>52751899
What I'm posting has little to do with me. I'm trying to help others who are literally going to trap themselves.

Imagine only having a 1000 LINK all staked and it does what I posted here

>>52751864

They are FUCKED

Or they could have sold half on an obvious parabolic top, held $75,000 in cash and then rebought slowly on the way down

>> No.52751982

>>52751937
divide a billion by 7000 and Google the answer anon

>> No.52751988

>>52751754
After stakenet lied now linkpool. How long until sergey deletes our linkies?

>> No.52751993

>>52751672
Yeah thats about as much as I have as an OG, I know many of you guys are in a similar boat, I started with 25k and sold some before the pump, during the 2018 bear, then I sold some during the covid panic cause /pol/ got me thinking the worlds ending, and then I sold some during the bullrun to buy other ahitcoins.
Id say most biz OGs have 5-15k. The generation after the OGs have around 1-3k and the newfags have 1k or less.
Its true a lot of the post OG waves bought at 5$ and above. Its hard to get a 1k stack as a young zoomer working a retail job. Theres a lot of 100-500 stacklets who bought at 20$+.
Even some OGs were still buying between 10-50$

>> No.52752022
File: 50 KB, 1000x1000, jXWdgPe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52751982
142,857? Wow let me guess it has a 42 in it holy shit what an epic breadcrumb!!
Please dont tell me this is why

>> No.52752087

but sirs, how can the lpl price go so low when there is no liquidity to sell into?

>WHO BUY
>WHO SELL

WHO is the question sires

>> No.52752095
File: 61 KB, 1125x695, 2FBD8207-4ED8-418B-AB45-E5286EE38577.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52752022

>> No.52752139

>>52752087
Whales r accumulating sir moon time soon sir buy buy!

>> No.52752206

>>52751213
>probably
Source: usual rectum

>> No.52752207

>>52752139
cannot buy no liquidity on any swappy stations

>> No.52752218

how many times did they call me faggot for pointing out that you don't need LPL for anything and now that it turns out to be true and the price is in the ass i just can't stop laughing hahahahaha

>> No.52752282

The fud itt kek. As if im going to change my mind literally on the day of staking. Not a chance. Like others itt, I was lucky enough to out everything in Link, nothing in LPL, and didn't touch defi. My stack is intact and there's 7000 going into the contract at 12pm. Build rewards and 5%. That 5% will be huge in 9 months and of course I have plenty more Link to sell before then if I feel like dipping into my 350 Link rewards. Easy street beckons, guys. Welcome to party time!

>> No.52752332

>>52752282
You don't get BUILD rewards.

>> No.52752410

>>52752282

For your sake, I hope you have much more than 7,000. Then by all means its probably fine. For those at or under 7,000 who want to stake all of it, its madness.

>> No.52752436

where the fuck do i buy SDL? zero liquidity on sushiswap

>> No.52752464

>>52752436
https://www.dextools.io/app/en/ether/pair-explorer/0xd27b7d42d24d8f7c1cf5c46ccd3b986c396fde17

I think only the link pair has liquidity

>> No.52753011

>>52752332
You probably will *maybe* receive build rewards at "some time" in the future. Don't spread FUD

>> No.52753124

>>52752282
I'll be staking my 298 link or something. T-thanks Johnny

>> No.52753137

>>52753124
Damn

>> No.52753188

>>52753137
At least I'll get an NFT or something :(

>> No.52753254

>>52751993
This is complete BS

>> No.52753799

>>52750915
>>52751349
You are over-analyzing. They chose 7k because 7 is the chainlink funny meme number and they probably realized they couldn't make it a 7777 cap

>> No.52753820

>>52750499
He is a scammer and everybody warned you about it
Did it really take three hair cuts and 3 different scam tokens to get this?

>> No.52753842

Is there any non bot itt. I really don't think so

>> No.52754041

>>52752282
Yea goyim, please stake your WHOLE stack

>> No.52754062

>>52750793
Pure schizo. LINK is also a grift

>> No.52754071

>>52751864
from the years I've been in crypto staking has always been the worst option ever. Like you said it's million times better to sell when the hype pumps the price. You don't even have to time it 60% correct. I sold my linkies at 35 and then bought back in at 15 thinking it would start going parabolic with all the good news. Still way better than just holding and getting 5%

>> No.52754115

>>52750499
we are planning litigation against Linkpool, look up LinkPool Litigation on telegram to join
>4 years of waiting only to be fucked by a horse cock
we primarily need Linkpool ICO buyers from Canada have funds to bankroll the litigation

>> No.52754242

>>52754071
i am not staking for 5% honestly. i can top up my stack with 5% and can dunk whenever i want.

i also never staked ethereum.
>i also never staked bitcoin.

>> No.52754257
File: 54 KB, 220x221, 1667100745897282.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>24h Low / 24h High $0.283050 / $2.36

just glorious

>> No.52754370

>>52751477
lmao this

>> No.52754566

>>52751477
I haven't seen any saying they were never going to stake. You just made that up.

>> No.52754592

i can understand that some got rugged but i am just laughing that their smugness came back to haunt them

>> No.52754601

>>52754566
they were all laughing at us because they were staking with the "proper" nodes kek what a bunch of faggots - they probably also hold litecoin

>> No.52754617

>>52754601
>implying "proper" stakers won't get also cucked eventually
link community mental gymnastics are hilarious
>hmmmm why every single thing associated with chainlink turns out to be a scam?
>such peculiar coincidence....
gullible morons

>> No.52754641

>>52754617
>link community mental gymnastics are hilarious
you niggers always told us that "normal" staking is with the leftover nodes and linkpool is the godnode-becomerich-inseconds protocol kek

>> No.52754665

>>52751320
>I am not that Twitterino. I am ChainLinkGod lol

Cool, you just outed yourself as a scammer.

>> No.52754805

>>52753799

The idea that its tied to more numerology makes more sense when you divide 1,000,000,000 by 7000 you get a repeating integer

Members of the team are basically part of a number cult. Either way its not as simple as you suggest.

That being said 7000 does probably cover most of retail

>> No.52754815
File: 6 KB, 427x87, natural.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52752464
interesting

>> No.52754820

>>52754062
Why are you here with your 1 post by this ID? This is the only project where people supposedly leave their 2 cents consistently but have no skin in the game.

Kill yourself. Liars never make it

>> No.52754848

>>52750499
The hubris of a yes men.
Wanting acceptance by overpromising and avoiding the difficult confrontations created a monster which exploded on us on the last day when he could no longer delay the announcements.

Chainlink Labs gave them something to save face and avoid a 100% bankruptcy with this new platform, but they will fuck it up too if someone else does not take control over this new project.

This is the consequence of Chainlink delaying everything with an unsustainable small network and Linkpool getting scammed like LINK investors.
Linkpool's staking article was in 2019...
They managed to survive for 3 years despite that like this.

It tells more about the health of this Chainlink network than other things.
Chainlink needs to grow soon or they will meet the same fate in 2 years.

>> No.52754890

>>52754848

2 weeks, anon. The chainlink network will collapse in two weeks when the staking pool has filled.

>> No.52754948

>>52754848
They dumped tokens before the sdl switch. What I don’t get is if they are strapped for cash they could have just gotten grants from CLL.

>> No.52754967
File: 1.85 MB, 4032x3024, 1666335852035.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52754948
>They dumped tokens before the sdl switch. What I don’t get is if they are strapped for cash they could have just gotten grants from CLL.

Heh, sorry kiddo. Nothing personnel. The grant pool's closed.

>> No.52755045

>>52754848
100% and it’s saying more about chainlink than pool. These motherfuckers had it all, jawnie the insider, insight into staking contracts, and STILL got btfo because fat fag decides that sloth progress is best long term. He’s a cancer for this project and they really need Schmidt to pull a Brin/Page with Sergey

>> No.52755081

>>52755045
kek linkpool fucks you in the ass raw without lube
>its all sirgays fault!
so transparent

>> No.52755145

Bancor and Linkpool have been bros for a while

>if you sleep with children, dont get surprised over waking up wet

>> No.52755328

>>52750558
LPLers were so confident they were the new financial elite. Eager to lock themselves into 1 project that doesnt even get special privileges.

>> No.52755340
File: 398 KB, 610x715, 1652902847915.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52750915
>and there is insurance I can purchase in the event of slashing or loss of collateral.
At this point in defi you should never be the first one to jump in. Wait a year or two and see if it even survives without some kind of hack or impermanent loss.

>> No.52755456

>>52754641
nigga "I" never told you that shit and your new cope angles are truly hilarious
enjoy staking your worthless shitcoin for 2 more years

>> No.52755469

>>52750499
The tranny fatty fappy rabbi crappy jabby groomy farty glowy banny niggy faggy trappy lefty shitty janny on biz must go

>> No.52755473

>>52755081
>chinklink shills bancor, celsius, linkpool
>hurrrr it's not sirgay's fault he's associating his project with every scam in the market!!111

>> No.52755481

>>52754617
>>52755456
>>52755473
why so angry
forgot to dilate today?

>> No.52755499

>>52755473
>it's not sirgay's fault he's associating his project with every scam in the market!!111
Sergey isn't responsible one bit for what other companies do.
Chainlink offers a lot of the solutions for why Celsius, Bancor, ... went under, and it's up to them to adopt them or not.

If Sergey were to shun every single project that didn't do literally everything exactly as he says, he'd have zero partners and integrations.

>> No.52755613

>>52755481
>dial8 tranny bulgarian fudder durrr
>>52755499
>dude, trust me bro, I'm telling you chainlank is legit, please ignore all of the scams associated with this project, I beg you

>> No.52755624

>>52755613
>please ignore all of the scams associated with this project
Scammers use banks, phones, computers, ... too, you know.

>> No.52755636

>>52755613
scammers parasitizing on you is bullish
it means you're the real deal

>> No.52755646

>>52755624
>>52755636
>scammers are bullish for the us dollar
LMAO the absolute state of bagholders

>> No.52755654

Absolute state of poolies, we tried to warn them so many times

>> No.52755708

>>52755499
He gave them a lot of legitimacy by retweeting them and giving them panels at smartcon(men meetup).

>> No.52755718

>thread about collapse of linkpool
>”nooo sirgay is the real scammer”
Hahaha get fucked niggers

>> No.52755732
File: 54 KB, 765x801, 03a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>He gave them a lot of legitimacy by retweeting them

>> No.52755749

>>52755708
And they helped give Chainlink legitimacy by increasing the partner count.
Can't blame either side for trying to gain exposure.

>> No.52755765

>>52750499
That little fucking weasel better not show up to smartcon 2023.

>> No.52755791

>>52755749
>Kissinger on the BoD gives legitimacy and prestige to Theranos, goy!

>> No.52756007

>>52755765
It is an interesting thing to consider. If this is the trajectory of developments we can expect for the Chainlink ecosystem over the next year or so then I think these guys probably shouldn’t show themselves in public. The sentiment has gotten really negative in a way I’ve never seen since ICO.

>> No.52756274

lmao what happened LPL retards

>> No.52756470
File: 336 KB, 220x124, NOT FUCKING SELLING.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52751956
>5% is not worth losing the ability to sell for 12 months on parabolic expanses + having inherent smart contract protocol risk for the first iteration of this new service.

It is with pic related's attitude.

>> No.52756494

>>52752332
You're in a better position to receive BUILD rewards if you stake than if you don't stake. That's the incentive of staking in v0.1 in the first place.

>> No.52756558

>>52756274
they got rugged somehow

>> No.52756766

>>52756470

So if we hit $1000 EOY at end of 2023 you were just not going to sell any amount?

>> No.52757136
File: 31 KB, 680x383, d3d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52756007
Im coming for you jonny
>>52756274
Someone pooped the pool

>> No.52757147
File: 395 KB, 1147x943, linkpoolpinkwojak.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52756274

>> No.52757592

all those projects (lpl, bancor, etc.) just tried to position themselves as link friendly to grift linkies.

they profit from the proximity like shit projects did with bitcoin (litecoin = bitcoin testnet), ethereum (epns, etc.).

they grift because they want more linkies like richard schueler did with ethereum so he could get more ether. sacrifice anyone?

>> No.52757866

>>52750976
holy newfag nigger

>> No.52758012

>>52757592
yeah but linkpool did build some of the link architecture as well.

>> No.52759464
File: 5 KB, 200x172, bobo-standard-face-thumbnail.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52750499
he looks like bobo but human

>> No.52759491

>>52750499
not sure but he better watch himself on god frfr

>> No.52759562

>>52751380
>>52754062
So schitzo that my post got deleted
>>52754820
They reported my post for racism and had it removed. I probably was 100% correct

>> No.52759999

isn't it just because lpl token has been abandoned for the new sdl or whatever?

>> No.52760239

>>52759999
The argument against LinkPool was that you could stake with another node operator, so LPL was not necessary to stake your LINK. Now all those node operators have joined ultra mega LinkPool and you need their new token, SDL, to stake. The new argument is that ultra mega LinkPool staking limits are too low and SDL is a terrible investment. Obviously though in the future the SDL/LINK staking ratio will increase. And more node operators will join ultra mega LinkPool. Still they cry about the SDL/LINK ratio and dilution.

>> No.52762962

>>52750539
>he looks like a cuck

that's true