[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 257 KB, 538x454, 1488.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52728954 No.52728954 [Reply] [Original]

for another stupid EVM clone that will never launch

>kek

>> No.52728970

>>52728954
>kek
then why aren't you laughing anon?

>> No.52729167

Why would anyone think it isn't going to launch? There are so many reasons to not think there is or ever be a rub burn for anyone.

RH tweets everyday (and still let's us know it is being worked on). And that is important as Ghosting is the first sign you be in trouble.

Devs are doing work on the chain (at least we know they are logging into Gitlab
everyday since they have not made the code public YET)

All or the vast amount of the sac money is still sitting there and not being spent on 40
million dollars houses in the BAH.

We are in the bottom of a bear so who wants to launch now? Go look at Crypto.com 's
chart and see what happens when you launch in the last year (and that is with ALL of
their marketing)

There is a movie about him waiting to be released for the same reason why PLS is
waiting to be released, waiting till the market shows a sign of life! Who has a movie
about himself and then steals 70K people's money.

To me, the devs are working on it till the market shows signs of recovery. I think RH and most people believe that will be in the next 1 to 6 months. I think once that happens, he will launch it.

We will all be singing his outrage marketing (or just AHole marketing as he could be outrageous without being so damn mean about it imo) praises in 1 year when PLS will be one of the biggest success stories ever in Crypto.

Regardless of what you think of RH, he has built a huge loyal community and that is the MOST important part of this chain imo. And that is very special and hard to do!

So i agree, I have NO doubt it will launch and be the best crypto for the next 7 to 10 years (till we fork again!!)

>> No.52730367
File: 290 KB, 1186x1412, 1653256045908.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52729167
Sure thing buddy.

>> No.52730390

>>52728954
Richard hates being called a gay nigger because he can’t control the debate
He came here a few weeks ago and started being trolled by biz and he’s so egotistical his head exploded
Continue calling him a gay nigger

>> No.52731113

>>52729167
look at this wall of cope, holy shit some of you retards actually gave this conman jewish fag your money KEK

>> No.52733046

>>52730367
>>52731113
I'm laughing my ass off reading all the FUD comments. Still have the same hype as I did on day one.

Software takes time, and one thing that RH keeps bringing up is that people get money for their time (Ex. Hex staking). When you look at the development time that Pulsechain is using, it's still relatively small in regards to other layer one blockchains. I'm not one bit surprised that it's taking this long. Many people expected PLS to launch only after 2 years, which I personally think is a healthy expectation. Anyone expecting something different often has their reasoning of course, but I've read so many times that such expectations are often formed from personal experience (it's pretty hard to stay unbiased, I get it)

RH made a mistake giving people an estimated launch date back in May. He will never make that mistake again, but I recon he himself is itching to launch Pulsechain more than any of us.

I say launch with near perfect market conditions with a product that has the tenacity to last any bear-market. I would rather 1000x after waiting 2 years, than to 50x after waiting 6 months.

TL;DR: FUD bad -> set new expections -> project good