[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 146 KB, 667x483, pumpanddump_BCH.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5261532 No.5261532 [Reply] [Original]

Please STAY AWAY from this shitcoin made by a bunch of psychopaths before it's too late.

>> No.5261705

>>5261532
Nice just bought 100k

>> No.5261739

if you take emotion out of the equation, roger ver, jihan wu, and gavin andresen have more bitcoin than all of the BCH dissenters combined. That much power behind the coin makes it a good hold.

I don't care if the coin philosophically appeals to me. It doesn't, it's just a fucking coin. all I care about is that it will make me money.

>> No.5261945

>>5261532
Yep I have made some good money off of BCH going all in yesterday at like 0.130 and selling off over .20, but I do admit it's a piece of shit. It honestly feels like some pump and dump scam bullshit.

It goes up quickly for no reason and then goes down massively for no reason, only to go up again quickly, only to go down again quickly.

Too easy to get burned by this. I don't feel safe at all coming close to it. Look at how stable other coins like Ethereum or Litecoin are, they don't do this pump and dump shit.

It's fucking bullshit. But yeah thanks for the free btc I guess, just fuck you for making me lose a little bit too later.

I'm gonna stay away until things settle down.

>> No.5262119

I sold all mine because I foolishly thought it would finally die because of all the roger ver exposure on how its a scam.
but I am definitely buying and holding the next time it goes down. this shit is going to repeat itself over and over

>> No.5262283

>>5262119
It's really a piece of shit coin man. I don't see a reason for it to pump again once GDAX opens up, but I'm holding a tiny amount just in case this thing becomes huge.

I think the prices are manipulated SO HARD, it's not even funny. I don't like trading this, it's not fun, but it can be profitable.

If anything, I think this entire BCH drama and Charlie Lee selling off all his Litecoins are part of the next things that will make crypto crash again.

Right now BTC is fucking bleeding like crazy. Shit is so volatile. I feel really bad for all the normies that just buy and hold BTC. If they just fixed this transaction fee issue BCH wouldn't have a reason to exist

>> No.5262343
File: 115 KB, 1280x753, photo_2017-12-20_14-52-50.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do you like being scammed?

Do you hate your money?

>> No.5262344

>>5261532

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM BCH!!! I SOLD ALL MY BCH I GOT FOR FREE FOR $300!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE FRAUD!!!PLEASEEEEEE!!!! GUYSSEEEEE!!!!

>> No.5262355
File: 14 KB, 225x234, rock-chuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5261532

The extreme swings and volatility of BCH make it look equivalent to some of the most bottom feeding shitcoins that populate the bottom of Coinmarketcap pages. They have no credibility.

Satoshis vision is Monero, anway.