[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 658 KB, 1200x1600, 1663984349265.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52571412 No.52571412 [Reply] [Original]

I live in the Ichimoku Cloud building on East 88th Street on the 666th floor. My name is Heiken Ashi. I’m 10 years old. I believe in posting frogs, and dropping redpills about the jews and upsetting jannies. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an Elliot Wave while drawing triangles. I can draw a thousand now. After I remove the Elliot Wave I use a Stoch RSI cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a MACD activated oscillator, then a Fibonacci body scrub, and on the face a Bollinger scrub. Then I apply an EMA Cloud facial masque which I leave on for 1 minute while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use a Renko shave lotion with little or no divergence, because divergence dries your face out and makes you look older. Then a Hash Ribbon, then a Moving Average eye balm followed by a final moisturizing stoploss lotion. There is an idea of a Heiken Ashi. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my poopoo, and you can suck my peepee and feel my cum in your mouth, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

>> No.52571441
File: 6 KB, 256x196, download.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.52571464

>>52571412
Sounds based.

>> No.52571642
File: 216 KB, 1149x832, 1645213898515.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am an Indian. I have always dreamed of pissful place like this.
>An Indian? So that's why you're called Rajeesh.
I was born on the shitting fields. Raised on the shitting fields. Sounds of pooing, pissing and cows. Those were my lullabies. Bathing in poo and drinking piss day after day after day. That was my life. Each morning I'd wake up and find more poo around me. I'd stare at the morning sun and pray to Vishnu to make it through the day. The Anons on /pol/ just laughed at me. But then, he appeared... My hero. Satoshi. He said it was all okay.
>Satoshi? You mean Creg Sanjay?
I became a shitposter, hidden, watching everything through my compooter screen. Now I could see the world, not from my shitting field, but from the internet, as an observer. I watched the brutality, the stupidity of mankind through my compooter screen. I joined this image board of faggots to take my revenge on the world.