[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 28 KB, 663x485, bobobobobobo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52340403 No.52340403 [Reply] [Original]

Enjoy your scam pump, cryptards. We'll be back.

>> No.52340993

Squeeze these fucking shorting fucking hedgefund kikes out !!!

I started the day 14%, under water now 4%, after my stonk(alfen) got dumped 25% from yesterday and me catching a knife.

If i break even before weekend, I'm gonna blow off steam and stop trading for a bit. outrageous fortune on the markets today.

>> No.52341027

based

>> No.52341468

>>52340403
thanks man really enjoying it. made 5k today. cya bobo

>> No.52341559

>>52340993
Hedgefund's shorting. Bro, a short is a sell. They are just effectively selling in terms of market mechanics.

Get of wallstreetbers, you retard. It's filled with prop firms and bots getting you to carry their bags. You are the exit liquidity.

Look the order books have like no liquidity. Price is slippery. We are going to 14k. The technicals are in, buying pressure is artificial. Who the fuck is market buying into resistance.

>> No.52342063

>>52341559
shorting is selling with borrowed shares.look I never asked to have my damn shares loaned out.
But banks loan these shares out, because they get premiums regardless.

I don't use plebbit nor wallstreetbets, I invest in sure, but not these memstonks.And i crypto alts where my game (It's not) I might as well join discord pump fud groups to be dumped on.
All of this I don't do.

I fail or win on my own stupidity especially when doing impulsive dumb shit. (which i did)

Look whatever the reason is for the markets to pump up now, I'm happy they did, I hope the do the same tomorrow.
Where all this euphoria money is coming from I don't know, but as long as my stonk goes up and i get to bail on breakeven I'm just gonna be happy my mistake of yesterday got nullified.