[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 909 KB, 1909x1074, 1660445995241912.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52282780 No.52282780 [Reply] [Original]

Que boss music:

Vitalik:
“Didn’t I tell you? I wasn’t about to waste my legacy being wrong about a $32 million dollar start up. Still, I think back on those days a lot lately… My mozzarella Pizza and your Cheeseburger… The two of us were a deadly pair, eh?”

Sergey:
“……”

Vitalik:
“By the way… I know all about you, Sergey. Who you really are I mean. The sole creator of Bitcoin, huh? When did you plan on sharing the wealth, you sneaky dog?”

Sergey:
“Listen… You can’t reduce a nation of bagholders to loot waiting to be divided. And more importantly, I made a vow to my mother. I’m going to establish a world of definitive truth, in honor of my homeland. Hey Vitalik… You’re the one who doxxed my mother, aren’t you?”

Vitalik:
“Yeah… Sorry ’bout that. Things happen, you know? C’mon, Sergey, don’t hate me. This is war. There’s nothing you can do about it. Besides, grudges get in the way of work, right?”

Sergey:
“That’s true. It’s as you say. Listen Vitalik… I’ve got to drink your milkshake now. Don’t hold it against me.”

Vitalik:
“You arrogant… You haven’t changed a bit! I’ve always wanted to show you who’s better, Sergey. And I’m even more powerful than I used to be..Uniswap oracles! I’m gonna wipe that smug look off your face for good!

>> No.52283182

>>52282780
You're down 95% vs ETH in 2 years