[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 687 KB, 578x675, wtf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51457059 No.51457059 [Reply] [Original]

we are going to be filthy rich arent we

>> No.51457125

its a pretty good sign that he still gives a shit

>> No.51457206
File: 339 KB, 537x533, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

where is the center of the world today Ari?????

>> No.51457332

>>51457059
The oracle at the center of the world... imagine that

>> No.51457390
File: 266 KB, 640x653, Serjeet Nazaresh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51457206
On the blockchain sir. A Vishnu resides there presently sir.

>> No.51457410

>>51457206
Current center in the crater today is Britain.

>> No.51457448

>>51457059
When will you nigger faggots realize link price follows total crypto prices, total crypto prices follow the stock market and the stock market follows Powell? Chainlink cant pump if btc is going to 12k

>> No.51457505

>>51457448
Yeah just like the last bear market, gtfo newfag

>> No.51457545

>>51457059
>File:Kyzikos - 430-410 BC - elektron stater - two eagles on the omphalos - quadratum incusum - Berlin MK BM
Kyzikos
>After the departure of the Argonauts in Lemnos, they landed in the island of the Doliones[5] of whom Cyzicus was the king. He welcomed the Argonauts on their journey to Colchis and received them with generous hospitality. But after their departure, a storm drove them back to the Cyzicene coast at night. With neither the Argonauts nor King Cyzicus recognizing one another, each mistook the other as an enemy and battle ensued. The Doliones thought they were Pelasgian army who constantly harassed them.

>The enemy have seized the harbour, our hold foes the Pelasgians have returned!” Men’s rest was broken; the god Pan had driven the doubting city distraught, Pan fulfilling the cruel commands of the Mygdonian Mother [i.e. Cybele], Pan lord of the woodlands and of war, whom from the daylight hours caverns shelter; about midnight in lonely places are seen that hairy flank and the soughing leafage on his fierce brow.
>The Argonauts slew many of the Dolionians, among the rest was King Cyzicus who was himself killed either by Jason or Heracles. The incident had been arranged by the gods Cybele, Pan and Bellona because Cybele wanted revenge against the king for killing one of her lions.[6] Valerius Flaccus recounts this account in the following passage:

>> No.51457566

>>51457545
>As Cyzicus upon his swift horse shook Dindymus where votaries revel with bloodstained arms, and wearied the woods, he was betrayed by his too great love of the chase; for with his javelin he slew a lion that was wont to bear its mistress [i.e. Cybele] through the cities of Phrygia and was now returning to the bridle. And now (Madman!) hath he hung from his doorposts the mane and the head of his victim, a spoil to bring sorrow to himself and shame upon the goddess. But she, nursing her great rage, beholds from the cymbal-clashing mountain the ship with its border of kingly shields, and devises against the hero deaths and horrors unheard of: how in the night to set allied hands at strife in unnatural war, how to enmesh the city in cruel error.
When day broke, the Argonauts realized their tragic mistake, and granted Cyzicus an elaborate burial.[7][8][9]

>They [i.e. Argonauts] lamented for three days and tore out their hair; they raised a mound over the grave, marched round it thrice in armour, performed funeral rites, and celebrated games in honour of the dead man. The mound was to be seen down to later days, and the people of Cyzicus continued to pour libations at it every year.
After the burial, the Argonauts handed over the kingdom to Cyzicus's sons,[2] then sailed away and touched at Mysia. King Cyzicus left behind his young bride Cleite, who hung herself after her husband's tragic death.

>> No.51457589

>>51457545
>argonauts were seaborne warriors on a journey for treasure and honor
>another word for seaborne warriors is marine
>link marines are the argonauts

>> No.51457611

>File:Kyzikos - 430-410 BC - elektron stater - two eagles on the omphalos - quadratum incusum - Berlin MK BM
stater
>A general name for the principal or standard coin of various cities and states of ancient Greece
>The principal gold coin of ancient Greece. It varied much in value, the stater best known at Athens being worth about £1 2s., or about $5.35 (in 1890 value). The Attic silver tetradrachm was in later times called stater
>a standard

>> No.51457623

So I'm going to have to wait how many fucking DECADES before I see any fucking money??????

>> No.51457631

Also, friendly reminder that September 14th was the start of the eluesinian mysteries where ancient Greeks would celebrate Persephones annual return from the underworld to live with her mother Demeter.

>> No.51457650

omphalos (navel)
>the centre or hub of something.
>(in ancient Greece) a conical stone (especially that at Delphi) representing the navel of the earth.
>Omphalos originated as an ancient Greek word meaning "navel" and is distantly related to two other words of the same meaning, Latin umbilicus and Old English "nafela." (The latter of these is the source of our word navel.) The ancient Greeks also used "omphalos" to refer to a sacred, rounded stone in the Temple of Apollo at Delphi that was supposed to mark the center of the earth. In the 19th century, English speakers borrowed "omphalos" for this sense and its more general "center of activity" sense, as well as to refer to raised ornamentation on a shield or in the base of a cup or dish. In the 1920s, "omphalos" made another contribution to English via the word omphaloskepsis, which means "contemplation of one's navel."

>> No.51457653

>>51457505
The last bear market was a period of extraordinary money expansion. Crypto never lived through a recession or Quantitative tightening, nigger.

>> No.51457724

>>51457653
Money velocity was never able to return and realize the extent of said supply expansion as it relates to value of the dollar. They’re tightening now simply to mitigate further devaluation that will be realized soon. The dollar is fucked and crypto, specifically LINK, will violently moon and /biz/raelis will inherit the earth

>> No.51457728

quadratum incusum
>quadratum (latin) square
>incusum (latin) literally "hit" or "mark" to indent something
Quadratum incusum: Modern technical term for a depression on the reverse of the early coins of Greece, Asia Minor and Persia.

>> No.51457770
File: 43 KB, 750x353, Greenwell_22_var.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51457728
>reverse
>obverse: the side of a coin or currency note bearing the chief device and lettering
>the chief device
>a counterpart having the opposite orientation or force
pic related
and
>3. a proposition inferred immediately from another by denying the opposite of what the given proposition affirms
>the obverse of "all A is B" is "no A is not B"

>> No.51457826

Chainlink is the standard. Linkies shall inherit the earth

>> No.51457865

Cringe. Ohhhhh my godddd so mysterious.

>-90% with zero rebound possibility

>> No.51457875

>>51457589
Yes. In sum. Chainlink is the counterforce (Truth) stamped on to the new financial system. New products bearing cubes or hexagons are stamped with the mark of Chainlink. The oracle was the central hub or focal point of the ancient world and likewise Chainlink is or will be the locus of the new financial world (,ordering it in the name of truth).

The argonaut marines fought each other because they could not recognize friend from foe. Products bearing the stamp of the cube have the mark of the new mint, Chainlinklabs. Quadratum Incusum.

The eagle no longer looks east or west to the Tower but towards the new hub. She is dead desu

>> No.51458011

ref. The clever trick pulled by Zeus
>in Greek mythology Zeus released two eagles, one to the east and another to the west, and Delphi was the point at which they met after encircling the world.

Where does *did* the eagle(s) look and how does that relate to international power structures?

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-eagles-on-their-flags.html

Some serve two masters. Others serve one. Some are conflicted. Some look to the east others to the west. some look north.

Location, location, location. Its all about the location of the center of the world in terms of power. Where did the power lie? Who is giving the orders and who follows them? in what name do they lead? in what name do they follow? what is the reason behind all the ants march two by two?

>> No.51458155

>>51458011
In the myth Zeus wants to locate Gaea (Gaia) mother earth the spiritual force so he releasing two eagles that fly around and around before locating the coordinates of the supposed center on a map.
>the place where Zeus placed the stone
probably the ben ben stone or some other stone of power that was removed by some invading force and transported to somewhere else...
>anon you are taking this line of thinking too far
yes!

>> No.51458191

another anon shared this
https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Eleusinian_Mysteries

>Cicero writes: "For among the many excellent and indeed divine institutions which your Athens has brought forth and contributed to human life, none, in my opinion, is better than those mysteries. For by their means we have been brought out of our barbarous and savage mode of life and educated and refined to a state of civilization; and as the rites are called 'initiations,' so in very truth we have learned from them the beginnings of life, and have gained the power not only to live happily, but also to die with a better hope,"

this may be from the infamous Delphi Discord Tranny Secret Society Inc.

>> No.51458239

>>51457059
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>> No.51458282

stones of power???
https://youtu.be/g1NAS05gs-g
locations?
eagles pointing the way???
https://youtu.be/9y3b34licBc
what's this absolute maniac on about?
https://youtu.be/8HTS_essPao
>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST SHARE UNAPPROVED SCHIZO VIDEOS REEEEEE

>> No.51458314
File: 726 KB, 2009x962, 1663199465567680.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO DISCUSS RORY'S BASILISK YOU CANT JUST SHITPOST IN CHAINLINK THREADS

>NOOOOOOO

>> No.51458476
File: 1.91 MB, 1078x1336, 1662780466710919.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51457623
You should prepare for the wagie life.

>> No.51458493

>>51457059
LUNChads wgmi

>> No.51458505

>>51458476
>fine and dandy
what a cohencidence. i like that

>> No.51458858

>>51457059
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE ARE MOONING SO GOD DAMN HARD RN

>> No.51459657

>>51458282
in these videos the center of the map, just like Zeus looking for mother earth, Jerusalem is green kek connect the dots spergs

this is not for employees selling some attempt at community engagement

>> No.51459745

>>51457875
If chainlink is the mark is the beast I will unironically sell and post proof.

>> No.51459830

>>51458314
its crazy good how well the eyes were captured in the original picture. This one does a good job too

>> No.51459901

>>51459745
Chainlink is the mark of truth backing the new financial system.
the mark of the beast of truth is put upon the financial system.
what would you do if all your doings were made public?

would you behave?
would you misbehave?
what would be enough to keep you in line?

would you like the beast of truth or hate it?

>> No.51459997

>>51457724
>Money velocity was never able to return and realize the extent of said supply expansion as it relates to value of the dollar
didn't understand this, could you explain better please?

>> No.51460060

>>51459901
Stop talking like a shitzo. I dont not care for your pagan demon worship, so far chainlink hasn't proven itself to be the mark.

>> No.51460248

>>51458282
My god I cannot stand this crater earth guy. I really tried but he is just pure skitzo babble nonsense leading his followers nowhere.

>> No.51460337

>>51460060
it's literally price feeds and sports data on ethereum for shitty dapps that like 20 nerds use

>> No.51460557

>>51460060
kek you think a mark was put upon man a beast? you fell for the oldest masonic trick in the book: reflection. man is not a beast in his natural state. sure he has to survive but that does mean he behaves like a soldier ant fighting the wars of a ruler.
The mark is out upon the thing that is out of control (the beast) man is not a beast because that is his natural state man is a beast because the monetary system has fucked him. the mark needs to go on a misbehaving system to regulate it in the name of truth. that is what quadratum incusum means. most zoomer cant afford housing. is it because man is a beast? no otherwise all men and women would be beasts equally. man is the beast because that is the product of a bad monetary system. chainlink will change this.
>>51460248
I watched them again and it was a good illustration of post modernism in practice. he borrows from all sources to weave his story. basically a central source of power the ben ben stone ran amuck and caused a bunch of devastation including the world as we know it today. the various orders like the templar knights, the jesuits, the royal family, national myths, and so on are all fabricated lies to misinform and lead you astray from the truth. everything about his videos is different from the world we know. he criticizes every idea and creates a very interesting story that you have failed to follow because you are an indoctrinated retard with a low IQ incapable of questioning the ideas as they have been handed to you. The idea of codes embedded in sounds is very cool desu but to extend his ideas of a central power in a stone
>the stone has been fractured
>the tiny pieces have been placed into 5G towers all over the world
>the controllers can turn them on and off at will
>when on they create power maybe of an influential sort of varying degrees
>chainlink will also be carried through these systems
>wireless energy emitting from many towers instead of one or two

>> No.51460648

>>51460557
>because you are an indoctrinated retard with a low IQ incapable of questioning the ideas as they have been handed to you.
Humble yourself fool.

>> No.51460670

>>51460648
again you have failed to offer anything to the conversation beyond calling me names. are you a bot? do you have any conscious thoughts of your own?

>> No.51460703

>>51460670
>indoctrinated retard with a low IQ incapable of questioning the ideas
>calling me names
Now you just glow.

>> No.51460714

>>51460557
Sorry i am struggling you understand your words. Please dumb it down for me. The biblical mark of the beast which is am gravely concerned about. I dont want to burn in hell forever.

Revelation 14:9-11
9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

Revelation 20:4
New International Version
4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

>> No.51460729

>>51460248
>>51460557
Yeah the crator earth guy is completely wrong about most of his stuff, though it was an interesting theory to pass some time.

>> No.51460742

>>51460703
nothing added to the conversation again beyond a name. here is an idea, a good one
the kabbalah would be written ka ba ra by the videos above. encoded theory embedded right there is the language but you need a key to understand it. do you know the key is communication beyond name calling?

>> No.51460762

>>51460742
Sorry I offended you but we're done here

>> No.51460794

>>51460729
>we need to stop anon from posting about "crater guy" in our advertising threads
>we need to discuss Rory's basilisk instead
>we need to discuss [talking point number 216 community engagement sneedbaka]
hmm very transparent

>>51460714
show me where a person has received a mark like this. i can show you a mark upon the money to regulate it see op pic

>> No.51460811

>>51460762
you have no offered anything to the conversation again no debate no input beyond name calling and meaninglessness. am i supposed to feel something from your meaninglessness?
will meaninglessness stop me from posting crazy schizo stuff or should I double down even if i am wrong kek

>> No.51460835

>>51460794
I've watched all his videos. Most of them are plainly incorrect. Of course i go by what the bible and church (pre vatican 2) tells me.

>> No.51460854

>>51460811
I was open to discussing that guys videos and theories as they are interesting but ultimately I didn't agree with a lot of he said or many leaps he made. I wouldn't be opposed to watching more to get a clearer understanding. But you straight out called me an ignorant moron. Not the dialog I was looking for so no use going on. Have a good day.

>> No.51460868

So in the videos the green lands are what Zeus was looking for in the delphi myth. the priestesses of delphi, this is why I and others refer to the delphi discoders as trannies, spoke the truth from a source of power, vapors from a rock or a stone. in the videos the ben ben stone could be found under the queen's throne and she uses a rod like in a nuclear power plant to control or regulate the forces of the ben ben stone during official functions. the stone needs to be regulated and the stone is so old practice has given way to ritual.

I think the stone was shattered and the pieces put into a network. Chainlink will deal with the flows of data between systems publically but privately and secretly I think the 5G towers are key to this swift prison planet theory

>> No.51460889

Since you retarded schizos non stop post and make things 10x more complicated than they actually are I’m just gonna spill the beans for you and save you from chasing your tails regarding the secret of the universe. You are a piece of god/the source. The source/mind is all you are like VR goggles the source uses to experience itself. Your meat suit/body/senses are just the medium of how the source experiences reality. This can be realized through lots of meditation and is what enlightenment is a part of realizing this/ understanding impermanence, suffering/non satisfactory, and no self/egolessness. This will save you countless years of digging through shit/stories that all point to the same idea in extremely roundabout/esoteric ways.

>> No.51460913

>>51460854
>meaninglessness again
you refused to discuss anything. you are here to stop me from feeling encouraged to post crazy ideas. you are here to regulate anons in other words. get used being called names faggot
>>51460835
>another discouraging feedback post
i feel encouraged to post more of his videos in chainlink threads maybe everyday. ill clear my schedule

>> No.51460953

>>51460913
Post away anon I probably watched all his videos because you probaposted them some time in the past. I'm not trying to stop you.
>>51460889
I Am.

>> No.51460954

>>51460714
The Mark:
Figuratively: it is toll or tax you must accept, from your hand (labor) and forehead (mind, consciousness) in order to participate in the beast system.
Literally: the above could only be enacted through a pervasive surveillance and reporting mechanism that, ahem, links all pertinent accounting and enforcement mechanisms.
In my desupinion, Link will not be The Mark, but it will be an indispensible part of the Mark stack.

>> No.51460958

>>51460889
>you are the eye of god
big if true. but to create sensors to experience a thing you created is very strange. reminds me of the double slit experiments also in the videos I posted above where an electron reacts to being watched.
if we mediate and watch the creator back what sort of a reaction will be caused?

>> No.51461004

>>51460953
you are trying to stop me by offering meaninglessness and getting offended when i refuse to stop. now you are trying to remind me that you are one of the group by using the term "anon" and saying you have watched all of themselves (dont waste your time fellow anons there is nothing to see here move along) and also pointing out you are not trying to stop me which is what you have been doing the entire thread so go fuck yourself nigger

>> No.51461023

>>51460954
5G with shattered Ben Ben stone fragments is probably the mark but I cant invest in that so I have a bunch of worthless tokens and meaninglessness mining the chans nogs posting alongside the paid marketing jeets to contend with

>> No.51461058

>>51460958
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPnLDtHLymo
^3 min mark describes it pretty damn well, Shinzen Young has spent 40 years meditating and practiced vajrayana buddhism which is the most esoteric hardcore Buddhist path also known as diamond path as it’s said to catapult people to enlightenment in a single lifetime but really all it tries to get you to see is the idea of “you” doesn’t exist you’re just the VR goggles for the source to experience itself.

>> No.51461064

>>51460889
No that's luciferian nonsense.
>>51460913
>>51461023
All the 'truth movement' is a psyop. Tartia is an op, mudflood is an op, crator earth and op, flat earth an op. It's all a trick. You can only win by not playing.
>>51460954
We shall see. I hope link is not that mark...

>> No.51461082

>>51461058
>How to get possessed by demons

>> No.51461116

>>51461064
>i can only win by offering meaninglessness
no what you are doing is controlling thought by regulating things out of existence like 1984. I will happily discuss all of those topics while I sit and wait for my worthless tokens to make me rich in clownworld.

you are a faggot nigger if I ever saw you irl internet tough guy i would beat you up >>51461058
based. at least this is something. a mediating mind is a mind not spreading red pills so not for me. i used to do the guided mediation that was posted here a lot i forget the name but i think it encouraged visits from forces beyond my comprehension so i stopped

>> No.51461145

>>51461116
>you are a faggot nigger if I ever saw you irl internet tough guy i would beat you up
Repent sinner. Why day these things? The truth movement is an OP. A PSY OP. When you actually look at REAL EVIDENCE things like mudfloor/tartia is easily disproven.

>> No.51461165

>>51457631
newfag here, why is this Greek stuff relevant to /biz/?

>> No.51461167

>>51461082
yeah i had this experience too. i posted about the portal opening up in my room, a bright light (aliens psyop), and going through the hermes sees the mechanics of the universe experience. for a while after that there was darkness in my wall and a dark figure with a massive smile sitting on a chair in my bedroom. now everything seems to have quietened down and the place is protected thanks to a buddhist ceremony my gf performed

>> No.51461168

>>51460889
>just have crippling levels of tinnitus for your entire life bro
>meditate on it bro
>eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>> No.51461171

>>51461116
>internet tough
Projection. I did not act "tough" not once. All I did was state my concerns and the truth about "truth movements".

>> No.51461176

>>51461082
>how to be a brainwashed Christ cuck the post
If you constantly live in fear like most Christ cucks do you unironically live on a lower vibrational wavelength and are more prone to attract things that prey on fear. In Buddhism they pray for demons in hopes that the entities can be freed from their suffering acts of kindness like this are typically demon repellent if you’re that frightened. But yea vajrayana isn’t for the feint of heart, doesn’t mean it’s demonic tho mr Christ cuck.

>> No.51461188

>>51461145
disprove it then add something to the conversation other than
>what you posted is easily disproven
>what you say is wrong
>you are a schizo
>those videos are bs
>the real evidence is elsewhere [404]

>> No.51461193

>>51461176
>lower vibrational wavelength
Falling for new age spiritual movements.... Yikes. Jesus Christ is the Lord.

>> No.51461216

>>51461188
Here's a start
https://youtu.be/UIpH1aZ7Rr8

>> No.51461220

>>51461171
you are such an internet tough guy if i saw you irl i would kick your teeth in tough guy
>>51461176
>In Buddhism they pray for demons in hopes that the entities can be freed from their suffering acts of kindness
this is true desu when the spell rid my place of them they were freed from this form to move on

>> No.51461233

>>51461216
thats a meaningless video tough guy explain it like i have the entire thread. put some effort in and stop acting like an internet tough guy (which you are)

>> No.51461252

>>51461167
>protected thanks to a buddhist ceremony my gf performed
The next time you see demons turn to Christ and see how they flee. Right now they are happy because they have your soul in their hands.
>>51461220
>you are such an internet tough guy if i saw you irl i would kick your teeth in tough guy
You're full of bad will. This anon >>51460854 was right.

>> No.51461257

>>51457206

Delete this

>> No.51461267

>>51461193
>requiring Jewsus to save you instead of saving yourself by taming the mind and having a strong moral compass
Yea not wasting my time arguing with Christ cucks, have fun on another spin of samsara anon! The “fun” never stops.

>> No.51461275

>>51458282
Wow this is basically like schizo asmr

>> No.51461287

>>51461267
Or should I say it never stops until you’re truly ready to enter the stream.

>> No.51461289

>>51461252
You offer Christ? are you trying to be 42 or something? the 42 psyop is bunk already newfag

I will not flee from you because I am not a demon and I have only the truth to offer you just like Chainlink which you should buy right now for the low low price of $7.50 USD.

!!!

I bet you would buy LINK right now if you weren't such a phoney internet tough guy

>> No.51461305

>>51461233
Projection the post.
>Put in some.l effort
Why dont you put in effort? You're unwilling to look at the information i have provided and instead are filled with hatred and threaten me with violence.
>>51461267
You cannot save your self. This is arrogance and pride and hubris. Your ideas are freemasonic and luciferian. Repent and turn to the Lord.

>> No.51461332
File: 462 KB, 1170x1130, E36D7E35-8F27-4008-8408-E7A2EB057CE7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51457611
Checked

>> No.51461360

>>51461305
You are the one who threatened me with meaninglessness and refused to buy LINK rn for the low low price of $7.50. You flee from the truth and hide behind the robe of Jesus Christ Julius Caeser because you worship Ra Men and the one eyed Penis Cult.

The Greeks gave all the statues small penises to regulate masculinity. Us Americans love to wave our massive slongs around and my balls could easily slap your man tities from here, internet tough guy

>you cant save yourself
>posts meaninglessness
yep sounds like a demon to me

>> No.51461387

>>51461287
>Just give your soul to machine elves bro
>>51461360
Your truely schizo. You falsely accuse me and lie then you lie some more. Projection from you is constant.

>> No.51461393

!!!!

price alert LINK has fallen to $7.47 US large penis bucks and you could be an internet tough guy if you dont take advantage, congratulations on this seriously

>> No.51461411

https://youtu.be/TInJW1BMebg

Skip to 16minutes. China has a big play in the Tartia psy op.

>> No.51461425

>>51461387
Project on to someone else internet tough guy you were the one who went all 1984 on me and now you want me to hide underneath the robe of JC Julius Caeser just to stare at his balls and limp penis. you are a faggot and I would easily beat you up. Prove yourself to me and meet me a Church on Sunday our day of rest and relaxation unless...

you are a chicken????

>> No.51461434

>>51461411
>16 minutes in
Crater Earth has little to say about Tartaria you are thinking of Flat Earth tardis

>> No.51461458

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holyrood_Palace

kind of interesting how they have a holyrood and a hollywood... and Epstein loved to vacation at the queen's cabin. what is the connection between the royal family and hollywood?

>> No.51461476

>>51461004
Anons have been calling each other anons since this site was created. Not sure what point you're trying to make there.
>All his videos
As in all the ones I watched. I didn't watch every one.
>>51460958
We are all one yet we have free will. We all have the inate creative ability blessed to us by god. Except one group who he hates.

>> No.51461506
File: 725 KB, 498x498, AC2F0991-47EF-4340-B3AF-B1A9DCE7B12E.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I can’t wait to drop acid and have this conversation again at the yacht party when we all make it bros

>> No.51461508

>>51461458
The connection is that group who God hates.

>> No.51461509

>>51461476
previously you did not use this term then switched to using anon to reaffirm your status as a fellow anon up with the trends
> since this site was created
not sure are you? what would you be sure about beyond meaningless?

I think God hates mining the chans kikes most of all. Would you agree or disagree?

>> No.51461517

>>51461508
name them

>> No.51461533

>>51461517
Today they go by Jews but they are not. Edomites I think is better.

>> No.51461549

>>51461509
Nah I just figured calling you anon instead of faggot or fool was just since I have no I'll will to you or your seeking for the truth.

>> No.51461550

>>51458476
imagine putting in 30 years at a job
everyone knows you and everyone knows your name ("Peg")
hell, everyone probably likes you because you've seen some shit and you tell good stories

then some 20-something regional manager corporate fuckface puts your legal name ("Margaret") on your boilerplate thank-you certificate
I tell you what, that alone would make me rethink whether I want to stay or leave

>> No.51461618

>>51461533
Checked and wow you can get blood out of a stone maybe the ben ben stone hey nigger
>>51461549
its good you got to figuring, for the sake of the thread and the debate i mean thank heavens for you nigerian nigger truthers

I cant believe that Christ Cucker Jelly Caeseran linked videos debunking flat earth, what does that have to do with anything that I have posted kek

I am waiting for the threads later on maybe tomorrow or the next day specifically geared at debunking this type of conversation like I had on here for years up until covid. is it the vaccine? is that what is making your minds self regulate themselves?
I remember when you could discuss all sorts of crazy shit and no one gave a damn now everyone is so focused on monetizing content its fucked cant even read a good creepy pasta anymore fuck

>> No.51461636

>>51457059
Ari, are you in the room with us right now?

>> No.51461664

>>51461618
You've misread my intentions, I promise.
Is there a playlist or one I can start on if I wish to delve back into this?

>> No.51461697

>>51461664
Nah its okay man you do you I guess. I just like to shitpost and think about wacky things then write about them and hope other people also think write and post even wackier things but thats okay if you mind has gone off to slumber and jc penny is the only answer maybe they should have made the good book more interesting?

You will this round mining the chans, I promise I will never think write and post radical thoughts ever again and please accept my sincerest heartfelt apology for ruining your paid marketing threads all these years.

If I could kow tow in the metaverse to you I would.

>> No.51461748
File: 571 KB, 1536x2048, 1662424062669172.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51457875
this post should be framed

>> No.51462073

>>51461697
>please accept my sincerest heartfelt apology for ruining your paid marketing threads all these years.
That's all I ever wanted..

>> No.51462096

So are we gonna fucking moon or not? I’m tired of waiting. I’m tired of being poor. I’m tired of not being able to sit on my fucking ass and read all the books in the world because I have to work. Fuck this shit. I just wanna read my books in the comfort of my own personal library with tons of 1st editions of classic books. Fuck fuck fuck!

>> No.51462118

>>51461165
Ari Jules is the lead scientist at chainlink and one of the researchers who came up with proof of work in the 90s which is the mechanism bitcoin is based on. He wrote a book called tetrachtus which is about the cult of Demeter and Greek numerology and posts cryptic messages online. So we researched it in order to do due diligence and some of us stumbled upon ancient occult teachings which may or may not shape the world.

>> No.51462133

>>51462096
That sounds really comfy

>> No.51462140

>>51458476
Jerome Powell in drag

>> No.51462146

>>51457059
>we are going to be filthy rich arent we
It is true.

>> No.51462202

>>51457206
chocolate

>> No.51462441

>>51462118
I have read a bunch of these occult Demeter threads but not been able to peice anything together. Can you recommend something to read that will give more insight beyond the schizo riddles posted here?

>> No.51462462

>>51462096
You sound like a spoiled brat desu. But also yeah I'm being ground into dust over here.

>> No.51462475

>>51462118
Like what?

>> No.51462604

>>51462462
You sound like another cringe schizo

>> No.51462618

>this entire thread
Perhaps making the most schizophrenic humans alive rich beyond their wildest dreams was a bad idea. Maybe it will be bad for society in the long term to have gigabrain autist insane people replace the wealthiest and most powerful influences on society.

But we’ve already come all this way, so may as well see it to the logical conclusion.

>> No.51462662

>>51462604
I am nigger

>> No.51462699

>>51462618
Take your meds schizo Chainlink is down 90% versus ETH and your cult leader Sergey is a fat loser

>> No.51462846

>>51461064
Horse and buggy people didn't build those buildings with shithouse tools and in record time.
There is no measurable curve, and the "axis of evil" (look it up) strongly suggests a geocentric universe.
No one builds windows halfway into the ground.
Also, you're gay and afraid. Also Nihilism should be the sole preserve of the teenager.

>> No.51462997

>>51462846
>Horse and buggy people didn't build those buildings with shithouse tools and in record time.
Oh they did. You're bern psy opd by the chinese communist party. Don't deny your hertiage.

https://youtu.be/7UdbgaAuFLU

Watch these videos before you continue to fall for Jewish and chinese tricks.

>> No.51463031

>>51462846
>shithouse tools
What is the industrial revolution....

>> No.51463070

>>51462997
now explain the pyramids and stone hedge and every other old structure with heavy statues on top idiot

>> No.51463084

>>51463070
>What is a pulley system

>> No.51463095

>>51463084
retard. do you think the chinks built all those old buildings and the great wall too?

are you the guy who played 42 on the internet?

>> No.51463108

i noticed that this wrongthink debunker only shares videos from the same source and never discusses LINK not once...

really makes you think

>> No.51463183

>>51462997
White people built them sure. But not the ones you think. Genghis khan was white, Pharaohs had red hair. Earth is not a spinning ball. Simple as.

>> No.51463195
File: 136 KB, 1080x220, ChainlinkMarkNewFinDom.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51461748

>> No.51463203

>>51463031
In Australia in 1852... apparently the Victorian State Library took two years to build. And somehow no one knows where the foundation stone got to.

>> No.51463206

>>51463095
>>51463108
All you're done is attack anons who have disagreed with you this thread. And you've been full of projection, threatening me with violence, saying im 42 (im not he is a new age spiritual fool).

The reality is all those "truth" movements are a psy op. All of them. Psy op after psy op. If you spent some day actually doing your research you would see this. The YouTuber i linked was once a truther who realised he was making assumptions and generalising, he realised he never did any actual REAl research with REAl evidence. All "truthers" have convenient half truths will half baked sources never fully delving into the topic and always using open ended statements.

It's just like that scene from metal gear solid.
https://youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA

>No chain link discussion
Because there is none until smart con... And this is an Ari thread not a linky thread.

>> No.51463226

>>51463183
>White people built them sure
The last 2000 years of history is not a lie. The videos i have linked may help you understand this.
>>51463203
What are you even trying to say? Dont just believe half baked sources and truths.

>> No.51463297
File: 187 KB, 676x1024, 1618507329834.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51463195
based

>> No.51463308

>>51457589
Yes.
Now read how long it took for the argonauts' journey to resolve.

>> No.51463314

>>51463226
I could accept the Tartaria story might be false, although there are some mighty big asylums floating about in the middle of nowhere. But the earth doesn't curve.

>> No.51463317

>>51462997
Tartaria and Aussie buildings is a guilty pleasure of mine. I don't think his machines explains it all away. But I don't really fully believe in it either. Australia was founded by Mason's.
>>51463183
Pretty sure we've been through a few resets. White people pop up all over the place throughout history where they shouldn't. March of the Titans really openned my eyes.

>> No.51463337

Fun fact: apparently Australia had a sea through the middle that cut the continent in half. And apparently Dutch settlers arrived in it's shores and spent several generations there long before it was allegedly discovered. Aborigines from that area seem to have adopted some of their vocabulary too. It's weird as fuck how all these old maps have New Zealand yet no one discovered Australia yet.

>> No.51463365

>>51463317
100% have been through a few resets. People who dismiss this stuff tend to be afraid of it. I should know, I was one.

>> No.51463398

>>51461506
No one will walk out of any "yacht party" alive.

>> No.51463404

>>51463314
Flat earth has it's own issues, but geocentrism doesn't require a flat earth and also works. Tartia though is 100% an op.

The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.
George Orwell

>> No.51463666

>>51462475
Like plato’s number, 216.

>> No.51463797

>>51460557
speaks about masonic tricks
spouts masonic lies

the beast may be the financial system and the whore may be the vatican, link may be the mark or it may very well be just another failed attempt at it

when all is said and done you don't think LINK is good, you are speaking from greed like all of us, only I don't pretend that a financial system in which everyone needs the mark to survive is good
those who DO NOT carry the mark are saved. Check your greed it is unseemly.

>> No.51463830

>>51460889
the stories are there because you're not supposed to just realize this on a rational level (as your post may or may not accomplish) but because you need to experience, understand and KNOW it for enlightenment
the stories help more than your little post which you would know if you had actually realized the knowledge
>>51461168
kek, made me laugh anon

>> No.51463894

>>51463666
checked and synchronicity pilled

It is not Plato's number btw though he mentions it in the Republic. It came to Plato from the Pythagoreans and to Pythagoras from God knows what on his travels.
It is the number of life, one of the manifestations of it is what the Greeks believed to be the minimum gestation period for a human baby: 216 days. It can also be used to deduce the period of axial precession of earth into a new zodiac: 216*36*3

>> No.51463994

>>51463666
seemly number. 216 is also 6 cubed; 666 was called an "evil number" for this reason, as a way of suppressing the pythagoreans who considered it to be sacred and attuned to harmonious observable numbers of the universe. the whole narrative about "the beast" was invented as a way of fucking with goy psychology to drive them away from math and to equate anything superior to the jewbook to be evil. and it worked really well! thousands of years later there are still anxious paranoid goyim obsessed with a shitty passage in a shitty book and an arbitrary declaration that pythagoras' sacred numbers are axkshually the evil numbers of the imaginary turboevil guy. really sad that it's taken this long for mathematics and brainpower to finally win out over utter banal evil ideology, but also a joyous occasion that finally we are here

>> No.51464017

>>51463994
pol tier take, the number of saturn IS in the end only a distraction keeping you bound to his reality (which is governed by it to some degree yes). It helps you manipulate this reality, yes, but whoever said such a thing is good?

>> No.51464032

>>51464017
>blah blah more madeup cope
holy shit

>> No.51464100

>>51464032
I'm sure at some point in your life you would have called what the Pythagoreans taught madeup cope as well (some of their tenets you probably still do, like reincarnation)
It's okay.

>> No.51464120

>>51464100
I don't "believe" in whatever mystical bullshit the Pythogoreans taught, they liked numbers, were the intellectual mathematicians of their day, and got shit on by the unwashed hordes who have proceeded to crush intellectualism for thousands of years

>> No.51464224

>>51461165
>>51462118
chainlink lore goes way deep

>> No.51464230

>>51457059
We will be millionaires (unrealized)

>> No.51464241

>>51464120
unwashed hordes such as yourself who don't believe, yes
like I said, it's okay. I believe eventually everyone finds the way.

>> No.51464279

>>51464241
t. non-intellectual
everything you believe in does not describe reality, it was made up by humans. you are imprisoned by their madeup bullshit kek. academics like ari enjoy this stuff because ancient mythology was basically early cryptography, the symbolism contained codes that only the educated understood and ancient nerds used it to communicate without getting scrutinized by their authoritarian masters. that schizo retards get REALLY into it just makes it funny, where they believe it's all actually real. except when they spin off and form entire new anti-intellectual bullshit poseur sects, maybe they find that funny but to me it is sad and annoying

>> No.51464286

>>51458476
She started working there after leaving school at 16.

>> No.51464333
File: 764 KB, 1000x1000, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51457059
That petulant schizo theories from the other day absolutely BTFOd by Ari.
/xsg/ might be up your alley, retard.

>> No.51464355

>>51463206
>full of projection, threatening me with violence
cry about it christ cucker you're the one pretending to be an internet tough guy on the internet no less
>And this is an Ari thread not a linky thread.
holy fucking cope. how do you splice that one?
>everything is a psyop
you me and the other guy finally agree on something. but there are hints of a reality we'd like to call a happy place hidden within the narratives funded by the current elite. none are completely true but they contain pieces of the puzzle the few in the know leave out to train newfags. the trick is to assemble the pieces with or without help.
>REAl research with REAl evidence
only if you ask the right questions will you receive the right answers.
> half baked sources never fully delving into the topic and always using open ended statements.
welcome to the real world child have you ever done any research beyond reading several wiki articles watching jewtubes?
>this is just like a video game!
uwu
>>51463226
>The last 2000 years of history is not a lie
>everything is a psyop
>watch this youtube video for confirmation
I like seeing you like this 42 I hope you find Jewlius Caesar

>> No.51464410

>>51464279
>that schizo retards get REALLY into it just makes it funny, where they believe it's all actually real. except when they spin off and form entire new anti-intellectual bullshit poseur sects, maybe they find that funny but to me it is sad and annoying
i disagree. when plato lay in the coffin for the pyramid ceremony in egypt he was a participant in a cult ceremony not any different from the so called poseur sects you are constructing with your own feeble little mind to blame anons for looking "unscientifically" problematically comes to mind for you but you are unable to fathom the esoteric indoctrination of your ancient heros with modern scientific woulda shoulda couldas in short the people you love fear and respect of the past are no different than those of today and anons are the best and worst of everyone heroes and villains all in one NEET package

>> No.51464423

>>51464355
>cry about it christ cucker you're the one pretending to be an internet tough guy
Projection
>Jewlius ceaser
Yikes. Why believe made up nonsense of creator earth? It's like you have never read scripture
>We have no king but Caesar said the jews as they delivered Christ to His death

>> No.51464426

>>51464355
>>51464410
kek you're such a know-nothing poseur. all these memorized alternatives created by others masquerading as your original thought and "true history." and nothing to show for it! you're lucky to have stumbled on the charity that is chainlink, too bad you've squandered it

>> No.51464470

>>51464423
>why believe
it's a good story better than anything hollywood has dreamed up and with none of the funding. proof that good things do not require money and getting rich wont make me a better creator so I need to refine my skills.

what is real and why does it matter? I dont care about the shape of the world whats flat or whats round. it changes nothing about my existence. things could be any combination a nigger could dream and it makes little difference. i care about my children learning the names of plants before brands more than any other real or conspired story. the more the merrier in my humble opinion whats the difference between crater earth flat earth iron man santa satan saturn jesus christ? they are all free floating signifiers open to interpretation. thats what literary researcher do after all, they interpret using some theory or method

I think you could wipe the floor with me, internet tough guy

>> No.51464481

>>51464426
yes I have squandered a gift that stopped giving years ago. if you think you have given charity by shilling to ungrateful anons why dont you just stop?

>> No.51464515

>>51464470
>what is real and why does it matter? I dont care about the shape of the world whats flat or whats round. it changes nothing about my existence.
fuck you're retarded
>>51464481
how about you fuck off from my board instead

>> No.51464524

>>51464515
I read your other "posts" and real think big you got there pal. just post your twitter handle get your followers and fuck off back to niggerville

>> No.51464535

>>51464524
you're not from here, you are an outsider, we can all tell you are pretending. fuck off

>> No.51464544

>>51464535
who is we? are they in the room with us now?
where would I be from?

>> No.51464546

>>51464544
suck my cock faker subhuman

>> No.51464552
File: 280 KB, 782x751, 1661572479809.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51457059
>pagansim

>> No.51464558

>>51464546
whip it out big boy let's see what you are made of... wait a minute are you some sort of faggot or is this the new mining the chans anons are now highly aggressive subhumans who attack on sight like a nigger, are you a nigger?

>> No.51464568

>>51464558
your posts are AI generated drivel, slurp my asshole and balls retard

>> No.51464581

>>51464568
at least you are offering something more than meaninglessness, thats a plus for you, well done on youre advancement

>> No.51464591

>linkies experiencing a complete schizoid mental breakdown, resort in to infighting over absolute nonsense jargon
>all because David Schwartz 2.0 begun posting riddles on his tweeter
kek, this new cope angle is absolutely hilarious

>> No.51464602

>>51464591
who are you talking to and what is a david schwartz? some kind of kike?

>> No.51464655

>>51464602
a david swchartz is a larper jew labeled as a "genius" with immense knowledge in his field of expertise (dlt), who has successfully managed to trick thousands of people into buying his vaporware scam for over 8 years!!
he keeps his low IQ followers constantly engaged by posting cryptic absolute nonsense on his sc platform which appeals to schizoid bagholders that have drank the kool-aid
so ari would be the equivalent of david schwartz

>> No.51464674

>>51464655
i dont think so shill. there is something wrong with you.

>> No.51464697

>>51464674
>50+ pbtid
>claims I'm shilling
>refused to buy LINK rn for the low low price of $7.50
not today bagholder, I can see straight through your thinly veiled link shill
keep arguing nonsense cause that's literally all you have left

>> No.51464705

>>51464697
>cannot into irony
>treats everything seriously
>does not shit post
go the fuck back

>> No.51464726

and since I offered the low low price of 7.50 for LINK tokens they have now risen to above the low low incredibly LOW price of 7.50 to 7.58 and that's as low as I can go
>LINK dumps
NOOOOOO
oh wait...
>BTC dumps first!
>LINK resists!

>> No.51464739

>>51464726
>aaaaw fuck it let me drop the act rn
>stinkerz to da mooooooooooooooon buy nao buy buy buy
no

>> No.51464753

I bet you any money Ari reads this thread. Even if he doesn't look at it, someone will show him. I just know it.

>> No.51464772

>>51464753
boi oh boi, can't wait for ari's next PoC that Chainlink is gonna buy from him and then totally forget it for 4 years

>> No.51464774

>>51464753
Cringe

>> No.51464804

>>51464739
drop what act?

I said LINK was going to dump kek

>> No.51464831

>>51464753
based hope he does. I really like his treasure hunts. Hope he posts some others. I have no interest in winning some prize for smartcon sekret key or whatever though negative motivational coefficient

>> No.51465140

>>51464831
fellow bagholders are seething for your constant derailing, do you want to ruin their new thread as well? >>51465014

>> No.51465155
File: 38 KB, 321x295, 1663166535996135.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51465140
I am the op of that thread too kek I'll call you a nigger in that thread give me a second

>> No.51465186
File: 530 KB, 750x1078, 1661902818245867.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

teehee look at me look at the cool tricks i can do

>> No.51465253
File: 130 KB, 500x500, 1624294001162.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51465155
thanks for pumping my thread

>> No.51465294
File: 558 KB, 500x700, 1597289543923.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51465253
kek >>51465284

>> No.51465413
File: 91 KB, 1024x655, 1636990773400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51465294