[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 127 KB, 828x820, ACF1332A-88AF-47A5-B42F-786F90A18B01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51338195 No.51338195 [Reply] [Original]

Gonna repost when I fucked over a landlord and won one for the little guy

Gonna repost me fucking over a parasite landlord

>live at apartment for 2 years
>always pay on time and do small shit myself like change broken light fixture etc
>decided to move
>send in 30 day notice
>know I’m not gonna get most of my deposit back, 1800.
>didn’t destroy the place but it’s pretty fucked
>carpets fucked up
>hole in wall from drunk wrestling
>tiles cracked from dropping something on it over the years
>clean up the place somewhat
>contract states that they will hire cleaners and take it out of my deposit so don’t do a great job
>as I’m cleaning out the pantry a giant bag of rice is at the top
>tippy toes trying to reach it
>bag dropped spilling rice everywhere
>eh fuck it
>leave key on counter and lock door leaving forever
>month passes and still no word from them
>call them leaving voicemail and ask where my deposit is
>two months later receive certified letter demanding back pay and damages for $1500
>thats on top of my deposit
>call the land lord and ask what is this? Back pay I have you notice
>she’s a total bitch and says “we received no notice and you have 30 days to pay us or we ARE taking you to court”
>say well I have you signature saying you received my notice
>she thinks I’m bluffing and asks to see it
>send a pic of her signature on a certified return receipt
>she is taken aback and loses all ego
>well you did leave the place a mess
>I looked up the law at this point and say
>”you had 2 weeks to mail me back my deposit or send me an invoice on the charges. I expect my check in the mail within the next three days or I WILL take you to court for double”
>she mails me back my full deposit

>> No.51339773

>>51338195
women are easy to bully, try a jewish land owner

>> No.51340605

>>51338195
You didn't fuck anyone over you retard. A standard business contract ended successfully albeit a little late. If anything you got fucked over as the landlord collected interest on yur deposit for those months after you moved out. Any issues that cost the landlord money weren't caused by you. They were caused by retarded employees of the landlord. They are the ones that should be here bragging about fucking over the landlord not you rentoid.

>> No.51340630

>>51338195
based

>> No.51340643
File: 73 KB, 483x556, FA9D1199-0EB1-4521-BEAE-E24170F810D7_1_201_a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51340605
>You didn't fuck anyone over you retard. A standard business contract ended successfully albeit a little late. If anything you got fucked over as the landlord collected interest on yur deposit for those months after you moved out. Any issues that cost the landlord money weren't caused by you. They were caused by retarded employees of the landlord. They are the ones that should be here bragging about fucking over the landlord not you rentoid.