[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 225x225, BBB306AC-41CB-4EBF-93F7-1B2845D3FECB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51054889 No.51054889 [Reply] [Original]

I am a long time link holder and i am very concerned about your financial wellbeing.

The price is the same as it was years ago. Its a failure.
Smartcon is a let down.
Try to talk about Sergey Nazarov in a negative light using popular ideas

I believe i have realised my mistakes. Please do not fall for this scam.

>> No.51056175

Am still quite new to crypto and came to 4chan for crypto info.after following the chainlink threads for a while it's obvious to me that the 'project' is contrived bollocks. In contrast, the 'fud' seems honest and open.
This, combined with looking into the chainlink team and the product have steered me in the direction of 'avoid' and I have decided to filter all chainlink threads. Thanks for having me on board, guys. Better late than never, huh?

>> No.51056268

>>51054889
the chainlniink protocol (chainlink) that you speak of is absolutely one of my least favourite crytpos. the constant dumping of crypto tokens the lack of transparancy the hate of the community trying to pump the project up. THIS IS A BAD SIGN. i used to hold the chainlink tokens but i have sold. i feel so much beter!