[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 77 KB, 640x640, pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51046886 No.51046886 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.51046929
File: 963 KB, 2062x1160, cover3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's hard to believe but the simple truth is that other countries are printing money even faster than the US's already extreme growth of money printing

>> No.51047011
File: 230 KB, 1024x1024, 9E450CB9-E08C-4A59-8874-0120AC28F6B7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51046886
Pic related

>> No.51047099

US dollars have foreign demand, other fiats don't

>> No.51047125

>>51046886
Because other currencies are inflating even worse

>> No.51048332 [DELETED] 
File: 585 KB, 2482x1224, 2 Money, Banking, and Credit in Eastern Europe 1966 Fed Admission.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51046929
Countries don't create money. All money is created by private banks issuing loans. When a bank lends money, they create the money digitally AFTER the borrower signs the loan contract. The entire money supply is created this way.

Too much money creation causes inflation. Only private banks create new money.
Therefore, private banks create all inflation, NOT government.

proofs at:
bankLIESdotORG

>> No.51048440

>>51048332
Not sure why the distinction is even important given governments set reserve requirements (which they kept reducing and I think even set to 0% during Covid) which directly effects how much money these "private banks" can loan at, as well as insure all deposits up to 250k which is a massive government insurance policy and the only reason 85% of banks can even exist today.

Also Federal reserve can change the federal funds rate, interest rate, and purchase and selling of treasury bonds which has by far the biggest effect on money creation even if at the end of chain it's some bank agreeing to issue a loan to some guy buying a house. Government still has 85% of the pull. Banks seek profit and they are only limited so far as what the government decides at the end of the day

>> No.51048465

>>51046886
The US Dollar is the cleanest dirty shirt.

>> No.51048550

>>51047099
This.
Other countries may print more money, but everyone still needs dollars for the most part.

>> No.51048730

What astounds me is how such high priced dollar had not caused other countries to collapse yet

What gives?

>> No.51048771

>>51048730
A strong dollar means the US buys their shit and since it's in dollars, they can trade them with other nations

>> No.51048820
File: 15 KB, 640x934, chud done.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51046886
Because the dollar is a hedge against inflation

>> No.51048836

>>51047099
this

>> No.51049234

>>51046886
Strong currency + international sanctions = ?

>> No.51049251

>>51047099
>have foreign demand
Not for long

>> No.51049283

>>51049251
The US is the largest single market and most advanced major economy in the world. People want to trade with US

>> No.51049617

>>51048771
It also means other countries with dollar denominated debt have to do cuts in order to pay their debt

See Sri Lanka

>> No.51049632
File: 41 KB, 480x720, ballinnotonabudget.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51046886
we have it the least bad out of everyone else

>> No.51049687

>>51048730
Our banks help but you are screwing us

>> No.51049711

>>51046886
Petrodollar. Nu biz is retarded. This should have been the first answer.

>> No.51049970

because dollar is backed by proof of violence (POV)

>> No.51050478

>>51048332
So the government spending money is not created directly by the federal reserve? Because it is, and the government doesn't put anything up but a promise to repay the debt.

>> No.51050768
File: 3.80 MB, 2733x3244, TheeEconomy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51048332
>Therefore, private banks create all inflation, NOT government.
Government giving $Trillions to BigPharma is not helping.
It's not just the Federal Reserve
It's not just Private Banks
It's not just the Government
It's all of them being abused by psychopaths who all want to LARP as some Galaxy-Brain-Genius.

The truth is, you don't need to have a PhD in drawing fancy Charts and Powerpoints. It doesn't matter how many books from decades/centuries ago on "Economic Theory" you've read.
The uncomfortable Truth is that there are Millions of people who Lie, Steal, Cheat, Manipulate, Grift, Defraud, etc; to create Rules&Regulations that allow them to acquire massive amounts of wealth and resources, while Gatekeeping anyone else from success-both legitimate and shady practices- if it could pose a threat to the absolute control they have.

They(a frightening amount of them) aren't Financial Prodigies who randomly happen to be psychopaths; they're literally just psychopathic midwits who consider themselves MUCH more intelligent than they actually are. If you even try to have a conversation with them, they will engage in an endless, empty, disingenuous diatribe to display their Olympic-Tier Mental Gymnastics. Their rhetoric's veracity is inversely proportional to how excessively confident they are in comparison to their level of competence. Their visionary promises only make sense if you're willing to abandon any sense of morality, logic, and reason in reality, and are willing to join them through a tour of their mind, featuring unhinged schizophrenia and selfish fixations which can only be described as comically evil.

>> No.51050822

>please, give me an entire senior level undergrad course in greentext form within a single 2000 character post
>oh, wait, no
>give me a goofy explanation derived from /pol/ tier schizo logic cobbled together by wacko conspiracy theorists and libertarian wingnuts

If you're interested in economics then go take classes. You won't get any explanation worth hearing here or on youtube etc etc.

>> No.51050835

>>51046886
cum milkshakes theory

>> No.51050848

>>51048440
It's a very important distinction: Read 'A history of central banking and the enslavement of mankind'. Its written by the ex head of the south African central bank.

>> No.51050856

>>51046886
because every other currency is shit relative to the usd, even tho their all trash

>> No.51050953
File: 336 KB, 632x776, 1658011798938.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51046886
Because the price of commodities also went up so countries that need stuff like food and gas need more dollars to trade internationally.

This is not good for the usa, this is how hegemonies die because it causes debt crisis in debt denominated in the currency going up forcing shit like the axis or comintern forming their own trade/military blocks separated of the global system.

Or in our current time china giving swaps to everyone, making trade with china more worthile than with everyone else.

It's a mess,it also causes deindustrializaton of the country with the appreciating reserve currency.

>> No.51050988

>>51048730
They have colapsed in futures terms, the fact that shit is going to hell with rising us rates means that once that rates peak it will all go to hell at parabolic levels.

It's insane to see social democrats and neolibs celebrate how inflation has flatlined with rising rates, these clowns don't seem to understand for the most part we are still living on last year grains and us is dumping it's oil reserves (which are small but still cover a part of the price).

Next year is going to be hell on earth, don't eat the anti western block bullshit tough they are as fucked as the west.

>> No.51050991
File: 209 KB, 999x577, HELOChustle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51050768
If you try to reason with any of their many disagreeable claims, you will find that they all seem to have a nearly identical Flow-Chart of predictable responses, where eventually every response will converge to a set of replies that will look something like:
>Well, I'm a [Insert Job Title] and have a [Insert "Educational" Degree]; so I'm automatically right no matter what
>Life Isn't Fair buddy! (They really like that one)
>It's not my fault I'm making all this money, I'm just a Smart, Hard Working Hustler, I'm not doing anything wrong; all I have to do is live in another country for 5 more years, and then Statue of Limitations can't get me! Don't blame me, blame the people who vOtEd for this system!
>Hey, so what if I'm obliterating the wealth of Hundreds of Millions of people. If they don't live in abject, inescapable poverty, how would I impress questionably aged hookers with my wad of cash?

It's eerie how many seem to be disillusioned from the world most people live in. There are Tens-of-Millions of people who fell into positions of power and authority, and proceeded to turn every facet of life into a completely controllable Video Game for themselves, and seem to be under the impression that anything "bad" that happens isn't because of their willful negligence and reckless whims, but is just some unavoidable fact of life. And there is literally no point in reasoning with these people, because they're only mission is to undermine and destroy everyone else.

It's pure insanity that needs to be to a stop. These people have accumulated an unfathomable amount of wealth off the hard work and dedication from Hundreds of Millions of people, and they have the audacity to pretend that they "earned it". No, they didn't. They just happened to be put into positions of authority that allowed them to do whatever they wanted without any consequences what-so-ever, not because of any level of merit, but because of overlooked flaws in the system.

>> No.51051005

>>51046886
its even higher everywhere else

>> No.51051032
File: 645 KB, 1057x1212, 1622849567100.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51049711
petrodollar is a meme propaganda of people attacking the us interventions in the middle east, multiple nations before the us had a global currency and there was no oil involved.

>>51049970
wrong proof of violence is what destroyed the roman currency after caracalla pointed that taxes were irrelevant as long as they owned the swords

Due to the inflation they could not pay to the soldiers holding the swords enough to eat and for the next century all emperors were murdered by roman troops.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_of_the_Third_Century

>> No.51051040
File: 3.55 MB, 4781x2731, QuantumEconomics.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51050822
>>please, give me an entire senior level undergrad course in greentext form within a single 2000 character post
It might be a little over 2k characters, but I can pretty much summarize a PhD level of modern Economics in some pictures.

>> No.51051067

>>51051040
I have no doubt that you believe that you have the equivalent of a doctorate in economics based on some pics you saved of screenshots from /biz/ and /pol/.

>> No.51051198
File: 775 KB, 1009x768, LineGoBRRRR.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51050953
The Banks/Government/HedgeFunds basically gave away $Trillions to ponzi schemes; and they are still doing that currently.
If you're a pajeet who makes some meme-coin, and post green wojaks, there is a decent chance that some Investment Firms are going to throw $Millions into your memecoin because they "don't want to miss out", and the meme-coin poster said "WAGMI!".

Well that's just lovely. Except for the fact that Banks/Governments/Investors might only have $1,000 in the vault, but they decided to throw $Trillions into meme-coins, because "WAGMI!". So this lets a bunch of open, obvious ponzi-schemes get $Millions-$Trillions in free gibs just because... well no one actually knows.
And this isn't exclusive to crypto; tonnnns of stonks are like this as well.

There are grown men in charge of Trillions of dollary-doos who literally think the Society and the Economy can be boiled down to:
>Line go up = :)
>Line go down = :(
>Green mememan = :)
>Pink mememan = :(

>> No.51051300
File: 3.82 MB, 4272x2555, ModernAcademia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51051067
>I have no doubt that you believe that you have the equivalent of a doctorate in economics based on some pics you saved of screenshots from /biz/ and /pol/.
They're my posts that I saved to easily share my thoughts in relevant discussions.
If you'd like to point out anything that you disagree with, I'd genuinely like to hear your opinion.

But I'm not sure why you think I'm going to agree with everything you say just because you have some meme-degree for your meme-job-title. Like I said, if you would like to discuss anything from my posts, I'm legitimately interested in to hear it, provided it's not an antagonistic smug way of saying "no u".

My patience for self-righteous, argumentative bullies is waning more and more each day.

>> No.51051392
File: 3.97 MB, 2333x5322, RockeUN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51051032
>petrodollar is a meme propaganda of people attacking the us interventions in the middle east
It is mind bending how seriously people take the "Petrodollar" meme.
1. Like you said, it doesn't make sense
2. Tens of $Trillions are funneled INTO Sandland; which they use to pay the rest of the world to build their Huge Cities in the goddam desert, and use the rest of the money to fund organizations to infiltrate and undermine Western Businesses, Academia, Government Administrations, and any Social Spheres of Influence to destroy White Society

American intervention in the Mid East has only benefitted other countries in the Mid East, or rather, it's allowed OPEC to grow into an Empire of unprecedented power.

>> No.51051465
File: 858 KB, 2066x2222, muhOil.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51051032
And what's more strange, is how people blame the U$D, and condemn every Westerner for "Lavish and Luxurious" lifestyles. Which they're not completely wrong, but you don't have to look too hard to notice that many of the people who developed the Tools and Technology that created a Nation of such stature were themselves robbed and exploited by a small group of selfish greed.

But it's become exponentially worse, because 1/2 the world is literally just using America as a pool of never ending, free money, that lets them offshore their country's poverty by just sending people to the West; and not letting foreigners into their country unless they have $Billions to bring with them.

>> No.51051666
File: 7 KB, 272x185, 1603202173284.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51051300
>>51051392
>>51051465
You are correct in the most but make no mistake, the oil kings of the middle east did made a deal after 1971 when the keynsian cocksucker nixon collapsed the bretton woods hybrid gold standard system.

The idea was called recycling dollars, so oil kings would send them back in to us financial markets giving the idea that number go up allowing the initial starting of the new fiat standard to create a larp prosperity by number go up.

Since that money did not increased money velocity since it was sent back to us financial system.

The entire creation of the modern western financial systems glows in the dark hard, it all goes back to Harry Dexter White and John Maynard Keynes both which were literally NKVD glowies (look at cambridge five and the secret society which keynes was a member there lol)

Makes you wonder if the entirety of bretton woods was a way to take the entire capitalist world out of hard currency in a synochronized way so no individual nation could return to a hard currency system.

If so it worked perfectly and the usa was baited into it as well as france, bongland and the entire western world.
It also glows even more when you realize the sino soviet split helped to install this fiat system by nixon going to china to allow the deflation importing system to start to bribe everyone into not going back into hard currency after 1971.

>> No.51051691

>>51046886
the economy is fake and gay

>> No.51051732

>>51046886
have to buy oil in US dollars

>> No.51051787

>>51049283
he's right. the world market is becoming more polarized. major counties like china, russia, india, and saudi arabia are moving away from the us dollar for their trade needs.

>> No.51051884
File: 876 KB, 1777x1999, GoldRush.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51051666
>the oil kings of the middle east did made a deal
They literally just took over and nationalized Western Oil companies, despite the West designing, building, transporting, and setting up all the drilling equipment because "muh White Imperialism". So now we get to send them $Trillions/year just for ""permission"" to go survey and drill out the Oil wells.

>The idea was called recycling dollars
Excuse this outburst, but that is the dumbest thing ever, and I will never understand it. We give them $TRILLIONS/year just so they can buy Western Labor/Resources? What the fuck do we gain from that? We get U$D back, the same U$D that we could have just given directly to our citizens instead? It literally makes NO.FUCKING.SENSE. People say that "America is robbing the world!", but it is quite literally the exact opposite. The world is robbing American Citizens.

> could return to a hard currency system.
That comes with its own set of problems as well- picrel

>to install this fiat system
I mean, Gold was already a Fiat System. Because the Government regulated the trading price of Gold. The only non fiat-system that I believe exists, is a Barter Economy.
I don't believe Fiat is the problem. If you ended "Fiat" to replace it with a "Hard Currency", that doesn't really change a lot. It's the Financial SYSTEM that is the problem for everyone who isn't exploiting the fuck out of it. I

>> No.51051916

>>51051732
>have to buy oil in US dollars
If the US has such a huge army that blows up people in the desert; why have we been paying them $Trillions/year for Oil?

>> No.51051933
File: 1.07 MB, 666x1088, StonkerHonker.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51051787
>he's right. the world market is becoming more polarized. major counties like china, russia, india, and saudi arabia are moving away from the us dollar for their trade needs.
I have an idea! How about we give those countries $Quadrillions of dollhairs -for free- so that way they use the U$D!

>> No.51051947
File: 3.41 MB, 2398x2888, currency.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51051884
>Excuse this outburst, but that is the dumbest thing ever, and I will never understand it. We give them $TRILLIONS/year just so they can buy Western Labor/Resources? What the fuck do we gain from that? We get U$D back, the same U$D that we could have just given directly to our citizens instead? It literally makes NO.FUCKING.SENSE. People say that "America is robbing the world!", but it is quite literally the exact opposite. The world is robbing American Citizens.

They did not buy services for the most part but stocks meaning they got the number go up effect and looked richer under us hegemony.

They also used a part of the money to build their countries

>That comes with its own set of problems as well- picrel

Gold is a meme, the game theory behind why it was used is important, pic related.

>I mean, Gold was already a Fiat System. Because the Government regulated the trading price of Gold. The only non fiat-system that I believe exists, is a Barter Economy.
I don't believe Fiat is the problem. If you ended "Fiat" to replace it with a "Hard Currency", that doesn't really change a lot. It's the Financial SYSTEM that is the problem for everyone who isn't exploiting the fuck out of it. I

No it was not a meme, the removal of gold moved the world to floating exchange rates, pic related is very important to understand why that's important.

But short term with gold as a base layer you always have a rate relative to a commodity with low inflation, by removing gold from the equation you end with 150+ currencies all floating against each other so the devaluation only happens against the dominant currencies like the usd and euro but if this currencies are inflating too you can create the ilussion of stability while in reality devaluating against goods with low supply like real estate at insane speeds which is what is happening since 2008.

>> No.51052140

>>51051787
Foreign demand for US dollars will exist because all of the above still want to trade with the US

>> No.51052186
File: 1.08 MB, 1978x1572, SRDngo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51051947
>They did not buy services for the most part but stocks meaning they got the number go up effect and looked richer under us hegemony.
>They also used a part of the money to build their countries
So we literally just gave ownership of Western Businesses to them, because.... reasons?

>Gold is a meme, the game theory behind why it was used is important, pic related.
I don't agree with your pic. That implies that Financial Institutions were honest about their Gold Reserves. So it's basically Fiat. I REALLY wouldn't trust their "Game Theories" based on what we have seen, and are currently witnessing today. It's like they make all of these extremely significant decisions and policies under the assumption that it's no different than making a slight adjustment to Runescape Trading; just so they can write "research papers" and make graphs.

In my opinion, the problem is the finance sector is just focused on how to make line go up. I mean, it's really not difficult to understand that just giving away 1/2 of your country's GDP every year to everyone EXCEPT the citizens who produce goods/services is going to hurt anyone who doesn't have access to an endless supply of money.

Every country in the world is teamed up waging Economic War against the West, and the West just chops off its legs and arm thinking it doesn't matter because "America is too strong to fail". Any country that has their own currency can just print off as much as they want, give to their citizens to go trade for other currencies/assets, and then trade those for U$D until they've effectively bought up every Western Business and Real-Estate.

All of their data that they learned from their "Game Theory" models need to be scrapped and thrown in the trash, because the Financial System NEEDS to be reworked to the point that their charts and statistics are going to be completely irrelevant.

>picrel, we are getting absolutely fucked by Millions of Organizations/Businesses

>> No.51052353
File: 69 KB, 1466x733, KotHot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51052186
Then there's the Tens(if not Hundreds) of Millions of people who have meme-degrees; and that's not just including Basketweaving and Genderstudies. I mean there are tons of "Professional" degrees that are either subjective with very, very little real world applications, or are bullshit scams under the guise of being super highIQ fields, but are actually just convoluted Theological studies LARPing as Science. And those "Academic Intellectuals" are unfortunately our ""elite"". Their confidence to do whatever the fuck they want exists because of some people who happened to bring success to the country, only to be screwed over and exploited by the "academic elite".
They just pretend that it's completely normal for economies and civilizations to completely collapse, because that's just the way things are. It's not normal, it's intentional negligence and malevolent trickery.

>51052140
>Foreign demand for US dollars will exist because all of the above still want to trade with the US
They won't soon. Have you heard of Agenda 2030? The Great Reset? Have you not been paying attention? They've been robbing the US for decades, and they almost own everything in the West; thanks to many Politicians and those in Financial/Administrative positions, being either backstabbing traitors, or their shortsighted incompetence, or both.

>> No.51052712

>>51046886
>just buy more money
shark mentality, I see
maybe your only salvation in this horrible world is to just waste money on shitcoins like qom or anything with hair on it

>> No.51053064

>>51052140
i didn't say otherwise

>> No.51053147

>>51046886
It's a consequence of the eurodollar system having a collateral shortage due to the current European recession
Historically it has always been a negative sign for America's future when the dollar gains on other first world currencies, as paradoxical as that may seem

>> No.51053918

>>51049970
A truly effective consensus mechanism.

>> No.51054720

>>51051067
Not an argument try again.

>> No.51054757

>>51046886
The dollar is a metal backed currency (the metal is plutonium)

>> No.51055413

>>51046886
Because the GLOBALISTS at the WEF convinced other countries to inflate their own money supply, as I’d it was free money, and all the shitheads listened to them, and now they all have rampant inflation.
The WEF will burn to the ground before this is all over.

>> No.51055426

Wassup, that's good! Everybody understands that crypto is the future, but have you tried Life Beyond?

>Fun action gameplay
>Open Alpha Reward Program
>CEO, Benjamin Charbit, was the Game Director for Assassin's Creed: Blackflag
>Upcoming NFT Drop

>> No.51055552

>>51046886
There's a land war in Europe. Holding dollars still makes more sense than holding anything else.

>> No.51055703

>>51046886
Google Dollar Milkshake theory

>> No.51055725

>>51051032
no meme retard the dollar as a reserve currency was cemented when US convinced KSA to sell oil exclusively denominated in US dollars. Which the whole world needed and thus needed dollars for.
Btw soon meeting Putin-Saud we may see the end of that. Xi looking to buy in Yuan, biggest customer.

>> No.51055733

>>51046886
Because it’s not inflation it’s price increases